Avistamiento de delfines - Vancouver
13 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Most amazing experience! Saw Orcas and Humpbacks! Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They also take pics for you so you don’t have to worry about it."
* A traveler said: "We made the memories of a lifetime! The captain and crew were both wonderful in ensuring the best possible experience. The two whales we saw came in very close and they even performed a bit of a show! We had a fantastic experience that the kids will remember fondly."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing day, the Seaplane rides were great, the open boat Zodiac tour was spectacular! We saw Orcas, humpback whales, Sea lions, harbour seals, otters, cranes, crabs, it was an incredible experience and highly recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing and informative tour conducted by Rafael. I didn't expect the speedboat to be so much fun and relaxing at the same time. Rafael had a lot of great knowledge and insights about Vancouver and gave great recommendations on things to do when I come back!"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome! Tons to see and do, kids had a blast. Can’t wait to come back! Didn’t try the restaurant but it looks great, awesome atmosphere anyway."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Alex, made our time out and about a Five Star experience! He was very knowledgeable and has. Great personality for the job!"
* A traveler said: "Lumberjack show and chairlift were so good. Would like to have a shorter zip line opportunity for children that would take them on just one line. ( my two grandchildren age 10 and 12 were so disappointed that it was a two hour trip. We did not plan for that length of time nor the expense for 4 of us to go)."
* A traveler said: "Wish we had more time in Capilano. Grouse Mountain was cute. Worth it as an overall experience. Driver was friendly as well."
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff. Food was great. Great costumer service. We really enjoyed this cruise. Planning on returning again. Dress warm"
* A traveler said: "Luke is the best! Very articulate, thorough, knowledgeable and accommodating.Ask for him directly. He is the man!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was seamless. Pickup, drop off, saw killer whales, humpback whales then had a great day walking around Victoria. I cant enough good things. Great day!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience ! Pickup at our hotel in Vancouver, than Granville Island and than Whale watching. Great combination."
- Actividades al aire libre
- En el agua
- En el aire
- Naturaleza y fauna salvaje
- Atracciones en la naturaleza
- Avistamiento de ballenas
- Avistamiento de delfines
- Avistamiento de fauna salvaje
- Parques naturales
- Visitas guiadas ecológicas
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cosas que hacer en Columbia Británica
- Cosas que hacer en Isla de Vancouver
- Cosas que hacer en Seattle
- Cosas que hacer en Portland
- Cosas que hacer en Calgary
- Cosas que hacer en Washington
- Cosas que hacer en Oregón
- Cosas que hacer en Alberta
- Cosas que hacer en Nevada
- Cosas que hacer en California
- Cosas que hacer en Utah
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to Columbia Británica
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to parque Stanley
- Vancouver to Isla Granville
- Vancouver to Montaña Grouse
- Vancouver to Montañas Whistler-Blackcomb
- Vancouver to Góndola Sea to Sky
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Isla de Vancouver