Tours turísticos - Vancouver
207 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "The narrative about what we were seeing as we cruised really helped make the trip interesting. It was well organized a nice to see sights from the water. Very much enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "Most amazing experience! Saw Orcas and Humpbacks! Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They also take pics for you so you don’t have to worry about it."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience with several whales, sea lions and seals. Sue and Captain James were excellent at explaining and touring our group around."
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the time and cost! The park tour was great and lasted about 2 hours. The city tour was 1 hour. Wonderful introduction to the city! Good way to spend a few hours when the weather is a bit cold! Bus driver was the guide and he did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Alex, made our time out and about a Five Star experience! He was very knowledgeable and has. Great personality for the job!"
* A traveler said: "Nick was a great guide. The tour was fun. You get to see a good portion of Vancouver on this tour. Biking was the only type of tour I've never done so now I can check it off my list."
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff. Food was great. Great costumer service. We really enjoyed this cruise. Planning on returning again. Dress warm"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great, our guide Will was so friendly and knowledgeable. He gave us lots of historical information about Gastown, and had the answers to all our questions. I super recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Eric brought to life the late 1800s Vancouver. I loved how immersed he was in character. Transported us back in time. 5 stars"
* A traveler said: "Lumberjack show and chairlift were so good. Would like to have a shorter zip line opportunity for children that would take them on just one line. ( my two grandchildren age 10 and 12 were so disappointed that it was a two hour trip. We did not plan for that length of time nor the expense for 4 of us to go)."
* A traveler said: "Had some of the most amazing views of Vancouver while on this zodiac tour! We definitely wouldn't have had the opportunity to see these views without being on the boat. Would definitely recommend if you're interested in seeing some different views of Vancouver!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful way to see Vancouver from the water! The views were spectacular, and our guide was fun and energetic and a good storyteller too. At times we would go real fast on the boat and that felt like a rollercoaster in the best way possible. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Overall a quite enjoyable experience with our guide and beaver expert Nick. Stanley Park sure is a must-go for every travelers come to Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "Even though we had a quite large (19) group, Theo did a super job of keeping everyone engaged and interested. We had no trouble hearing him….even with the occasional seaplane take-off in the nearby harbor. I’m really glad we decided to take this tour….it was interesting, as well as educational."
* A traveler said: "It was fun to fly over to Victoria. All employees were professional and friendly. The flight was smooth."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing day, the Seaplane rides were great, the open boat Zodiac tour was spectacular! We saw Orcas, humpback whales, Sea lions, harbour seals, otters, cranes, crabs, it was an incredible experience and highly recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was very informative. Our guide Chuck was funny and helpful. We relaxed while seeing the sites, and got out to take photos etc."
* A traveler said: "Wish we had more time in Capilano. Grouse Mountain was cute. Worth it as an overall experience. Driver was friendly as well."
* A traveler said: "Great little boat. Should have been a little longer for the commentary which was most informative. Reasonable value for money, pitched just right for the tourist - keep it there. The educational commentary was worh a tip but there wasn't a box or pot to tip the crew."
* A traveler said: "Nic our tour guide was the most knowledgeable 17 year old I have ever met and thanks to Nora we got there and back safely.. The whistler tour was great and was a great way to end our Alaskan vacation... would highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best parts of our family trip! So much to see and do as we cycled all over downtown and around the sea wall. Discovered so many neat places along the way to stop and explore! Highly recommended for families."
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing and enjoyable trip. The guide, Simon, provided very useful information and had a great sense of humour. Would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Could not have asked for a better experience. Driver was well informed, knew the city very well. Quickly responded to all questions."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Autobuses turísticos
- Avistamiento de ballenas
- Cruceros turísticos
- Plataformas de observación
- Rascacielos y torres
- Tours de aventura
- Tours turísticos privados
- Visitas urbanas guiadas
- Visitas por duración
- Cosas que hacer en Columbia Británica
- Cosas que hacer en Isla de Vancouver
- Cosas que hacer en Seattle
- Cosas que hacer en Portland
- Cosas que hacer en Calgary
- Cosas que hacer en Washington
- Cosas que hacer en Oregón
- Cosas que hacer en Alberta
- Cosas que hacer en Nevada
- Cosas que hacer en California
- Cosas que hacer en Utah
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to Columbia Británica
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to parque Stanley
- Vancouver to Isla Granville
- Vancouver to Montaña Grouse
- Vancouver to Montañas Whistler-Blackcomb
- Vancouver to Góndola Sea to Sky
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Isla de Vancouver