Tours gastronómicos - Victoria
215 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "We would never have known about the little bars we visited if we hadn’t participated in tour! Loved every aspect of it, not rushed and plenty of time to enjoy the location and choice of alcohol. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone wanting to experience something a little different"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Melinda was fantastic. A fifth generation Melbournian. Mel made the afternoon interesting, kept our attention, personable and friendly. Mel’s knowledge of the city was excellent. Highly recommended."
Excursión culinaria y vinícola de un día en el Valle del Yarra desde Melbourne con almuerzo en Yering Station
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. Our guide Shane was incredible and was very knowledgeable. The winery visits were diverse and the lunch was delicious. We would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day with beautiful scenery, beautiful wine & wineries & a fantastic tour guide, John who was most informative & friendly & had a great playlist on his bus! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Just the whole experience, really from the staff who were amazing to the food there was even gluten free and dairy free options for my wife which is awesome."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful food tour of Melbourne. Our guide was very knowledgable as we walked through the heart of the entertainment area and we visited 3 restaurants each providing a variety of samples of their cuisine which represented the leading styles in Melbourne. We also visited a wonderful cheese shop and gelato shop. We have just started doing foodie tours and found this a wonderful way to gain local insight while having amazing foods. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this tour! We learned so much about the history of Melbourne and the public market. The food we tried was amazing!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and delightful! This is the only way to really learn about the market and really appreciate it. A fantastic activity in Melbourne!!"
* A traveler said: "Kate was a wonderful guide,enthusiastic and knowledgeable . The businesses chosen for the trip were wonderful not to mention the enjoyable lunch at Killara Estate.Also loved the dips and relishes at Gateway estate. Wold highly recommend this tour"
Recorrido EPIC con cata de vinos por el valle de Yarra con salida desde Melbourne, solo días laborables
* A traveler said: "We went on a tour in January 2020 and had an excellent time. Seaneee our guide was full of energy and it reflect on all of the participants as we all relaxed and interacted with each other. Great food and great wine, finished with a visit of craft brewery for a great day all together. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Catherine our tour guide was the best ever. All three restaurants she took us to greeted us with open arms. The set up for wine and food was presented with great pride. We can’t say enough how well Catherine put thing together."
* A traveler said: "Great guide,Bill, interesting travelling companions, excellent food and lots of wine tasting. A wonderful way to see the Yarro valley."
* A traveler said: "Thanks Tamra for a great day showing us around the Queen Vic Market. Was amazing to spend time touring our local city."
* A traveler said: "Rated very highly. Juliet was an excellent tour guide, fun and friendly. A very worthwhile experience."
* A traveler said: "Nice, interesting trip. Seen typical Australian animals; bird show at Healesville. Wine tasting good, dinner excellent. Really great guide Shaun."
* A traveler said: "It’s great having a true enthusiast in the subject matter sharing their passion with you. He brought to life images of a bygone era and was able to link the stories to the few remaining buildings in the area from that era."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant. We had am amazing day. It was so full on, and well timed. Our tour guide, Corey, was just brilliant. What a lovely young man. He should get a job in New Zealand. 😊. The weather was cold and wet, but it did not dampen our sprits."
* A traveler said: "What a great day. Excellent guide, casual, relaxed but knowledgeable. Nice small group, very welcoming to a solo traveler. We all had a fun filled day of wine, chest & chocolate. Good pace."
* A traveler said: "Albert park raceway, viewing bath huts at Brighton and general knowledge of our tour operator was great"
* A traveler said: "A fabulous day out. No guide to get you to swirl the wine etc. Just a lovely drive in a classic car, with a great driver nd a wonderful set of wineries. Due to bad weather in the UK we had to reschedule our trip and took it on Monday 19 March, but this was not an issue. Not the cheapest tour but worth every penn y! Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Five stars from us for this fabulous bike tour that took us through leafy back streets, vibrant village hubs and along stretches of beautiful bayside Brighton to the iconic bathing boxes. Allison was a great guide. We cycled at a leisurely pace, stopped for a drink and learnt a little more about life in Melbourne. The tour office is literally footsteps from the local station and was easy to find. If you’re looking for a half day tour in the fresh air away from the city then I couldn’t recommend this highly enough."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful experience on a cold winter morning, visiting places I never would have imagined were there. Hearing stories of Melbourne and Melbourne’s history, visiting laneways, galleries, and Art Deco Buildings, immersed in the secret treasures of Melbourne city. Thank you"
Recorridos vinícolas por la península de Mornington con quesos, chocolates y cata de vinos desde Melbourne
* A traveler said: "We had the best day with Carl this tour has a bit of everything not just wine much better than the Hunter Valley"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Café y té
- Clases de comida y bebida
- Experiencias gastronómicas
- Postres y dulces
- Tours gastronómicos
- Catas de vinos
- Recorridos por puestos de comida callejeros
- Tours culinarios y gastronómicos
- Vino, cerveza y licores
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Ayuntamiento de Melbourne
- Enchanted Adventure Garden
- Jardines Kings Domain
- Cabo Woolamai
- Casa del Parlamento de Victoria
- Ferrocarril Puffing Billy Railway
- Hosier Lane
- Prisión Old Melbourne Gaol
- Estadio Etihad Docklands
- Casa y Jardín Histórico Como
- AAMI Parkm (Estadio de Melbourne)
- Flagstaff Gardens
- Parque de Vida Silvestre Ballarat
- Noria de Observación Melbourne Star
- Hipódromo Flemington
- Sovereign Hill
- Fábrica de Chocolate de Phillip Island
- Harbour Town
- Kryal Castle
- Cosas que hacer en Melbourne
- Cosas que hacer en Valle del Yarra
- Cosas que hacer en Ballarat
- Cosas que hacer en Tasmania
- Cosas que hacer en Australia del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Nueva Gales del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Hobart
- Cosas que hacer en Adelaida
- Cosas que hacer en Sídney
- Cosas que hacer en Hunter Valley
- Cosas que hacer en Queensland
- Cosas que hacer en Isla Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Territorio del Norte
- Cosas que hacer en Isla Norte
- Cosas que hacer en Australia Occidental