Catas de vinos - Victoria
173 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day with beautiful scenery, beautiful wine & wineries & a fantastic tour guide, John who was most informative & friendly & had a great playlist on his bus! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide,Bill, interesting travelling companions, excellent food and lots of wine tasting. A wonderful way to see the Yarro valley."
* A traveler said: "Rated very highly. Juliet was an excellent tour guide, fun and friendly. A very worthwhile experience."
* A traveler said: "Generally a great tour and guide (excellent jovial lady, Ms Narra), pity it finish unceremoniously without even a mention of Eureka optional tour, which we were looking forward to."
Excursión culinaria y vinícola de un día en el Valle del Yarra desde Melbourne con almuerzo en Yering Station
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. Our guide Shane was incredible and was very knowledgeable. The winery visits were diverse and the lunch was delicious. We would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "What a great day. Excellent guide, casual, relaxed but knowledgeable. Nice small group, very welcoming to a solo traveler. We all had a fun filled day of wine, chest & chocolate. Good pace."
Recorridos vinícolas por la península de Mornington con quesos, chocolates y cata de vinos desde Melbourne
* A traveler said: "We had the best day with Carl this tour has a bit of everything not just wine much better than the Hunter Valley"
* A traveler said: "Catherine our tour guide was the best ever. All three restaurants she took us to greeted us with open arms. The set up for wine and food was presented with great pride. We can’t say enough how well Catherine put thing together."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant. We had am amazing day. It was so full on, and well timed. Our tour guide, Corey, was just brilliant. What a lovely young man. He should get a job in New Zealand. 😊. The weather was cold and wet, but it did not dampen our sprits."
Recorrido EPIC con cata de vinos por el valle de Yarra con salida desde Melbourne, solo días laborables
* A traveler said: "We went on a tour in January 2020 and had an excellent time. Seaneee our guide was full of energy and it reflect on all of the participants as we all relaxed and interacted with each other. Great food and great wine, finished with a visit of craft brewery for a great day all together. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Nice, interesting trip. Seen typical Australian animals; bird show at Healesville. Wine tasting good, dinner excellent. Really great guide Shaun."
* A traveler said: "Craig was an amazing tour guide with both knowledge and a great personality. Adapted the tour for our liking to incorporate the Four Pillars Distillery while still going to all the wineries. 100% recommend!"
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
* A traveler said: "Kate was a wonderful guide,enthusiastic and knowledgeable . The businesses chosen for the trip were wonderful not to mention the enjoyable lunch at Killara Estate.Also loved the dips and relishes at Gateway estate. Wold highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "A fabulous day out. No guide to get you to swirl the wine etc. Just a lovely drive in a classic car, with a great driver nd a wonderful set of wineries. Due to bad weather in the UK we had to reschedule our trip and took it on Monday 19 March, but this was not an issue. Not the cheapest tour but worth every penn y! Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Melinda was fantastic. A fifth generation Melbournian. Mel made the afternoon interesting, kept our attention, personable and friendly. Mel’s knowledge of the city was excellent. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Just the whole experience, really from the staff who were amazing to the food there was even gluten free and dairy free options for my wife which is awesome."
* A traveler said: "Best trip to ski resort with limit time. If you have only one day and want to take your children to play snow, this is the best choice."
* A traveler said: "Had a half day tour a few months back with a friend. Turns out we were the only ones on the tour! The lady was super nice and took us to 3 different wineries. The wineries are beautiful. Worth doing if you don’t have much time in Melbourne as you still have the rest of the day left to do other things!"
Excursión de un día a las aguas termales de la Península de Mornington y cata de vinos desde Melbourne
* A traveler said: "This trip was so informative and amazing, the guide and driver was so active and enthusiastically explained about the place sea, almost all the time was engaged and we where so happy,"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful food tour of Melbourne. Our guide was very knowledgable as we walked through the heart of the entertainment area and we visited 3 restaurants each providing a variety of samples of their cuisine which represented the leading styles in Melbourne. We also visited a wonderful cheese shop and gelato shop. We have just started doing foodie tours and found this a wonderful way to gain local insight while having amazing foods. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Thanks Tamra for a great day showing us around the Queen Vic Market. Was amazing to spend time touring our local city."
* A traveler said: "Five stars from us for this fabulous bike tour that took us through leafy back streets, vibrant village hubs and along stretches of beautiful bayside Brighton to the iconic bathing boxes. Allison was a great guide. We cycled at a leisurely pace, stopped for a drink and learnt a little more about life in Melbourne. The tour office is literally footsteps from the local station and was easy to find. If you’re looking for a half day tour in the fresh air away from the city then I couldn’t recommend this highly enough."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Café y té
- Clases de comida y bebida
- Experiencias gastronómicas
- Postres y dulces
- Tours gastronómicos
- Catas de vinos
- Tours culinarios y gastronómicos
- Vino, cerveza y licores
- Catas de vinos
- Talleres para aprender a elaborar vino
- Tours vinícolas
- Visitas a destilerías
- Visitas guiadas sobre cerveza y cervecerías
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Albert Park
- Carlton BrewHouse
- Antiguo Edificio del Tesoro
- Parque de Vida Silvestre Ballarat
- Chapel Street
- Estación Flinders Street
- Zoo de Melbourne
- Acuario de Melbourne
- Brighton Beach
- Centro Comercial de Melbourne
- Centro de Exposiciones y Convenciones de Melbourne
- Jardines Kings Domain
- Parque y Santuario de Conservación a la luz de la luna (Moonlit Sanctuary Conservation Park)
- Museo del Oro
- Enchanted Adventure Garden
- Harbour Town
- Parque Nacional Promontorio Wilsons
- Degraves Street
- Parque Nacional de Grampians
- Casino Crown
- Cosas que hacer en Melbourne
- Cosas que hacer en Valle del Yarra
- Cosas que hacer en Ballarat
- Cosas que hacer en Tasmania
- Cosas que hacer en Australia del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Nueva Gales del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Hobart
- Cosas que hacer en Adelaida
- Cosas que hacer en Sídney
- Cosas que hacer en Hunter Valley
- Cosas que hacer en Queensland
- Cosas que hacer en Isla Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Territorio del Norte
- Cosas que hacer en Isla Norte
- Cosas que hacer en Australia Occidental