Visite el Parque Nacional de los Lagos de Plitvice, declarado Patrimonio de la humanidad y el pueblo de Rastoke a la orilla del río en esta excursión de un día completo desde Zagreb. Viajando en un vehículo con aire acondicionado, hará una parada en el pueblo de Rastoke, apodado el "Pequeño Plitvice", y vea sus cascadas y molinos de agua antes de seguir rumbo a Plitvice. Aquí, hará un recorrido de 4 horas, mientras admira los lagos y las cascadas, a pie, en barco y en tranvía. Termine con un almuerzo (no incluido en el precio) en un restaurante de la zona antes de regresar a Zagreb. Entradas incluidas.
Excursión de un día completo al Parque Nacional Rastoke y Plitvice Lakes desde Zagreb
Llame a la orilla del río Rastoke, conocido como el "Pequeño Plitvice"
Admira las cascadas, los molinos de agua y las casas de estilo cabaña de montaña
Realice una visita guiada al Parque Nacional de los Lagos de Plitvice, declarado Patrimonio de la Humanidad por la UNESCO.
Siga los senderos sobre los lagos azules y verdes y pase las cascadas
Suba a un bote y al tranvía en el parque, y haga una pausa para el almuerzo (por cuenta propia) en un restaurante local
Transporte de ida y vuelta en minivan con aire acondicionado, con entradas incluidas.
Salga del centro de Zagreb en un monovolumen con aire acondicionado y viaje en dirección hacia el sur hacia los lagos de Plitvice.
Haga una parada en Turanj para ver el Memorial de guerra nacional, dedicado a los soldados croatas aquí matados durante la Guerra de la Independencia entre 1991 y 1995.
A continuación, tómese un descanso para disfrutar de un paseo y café (por cuenta propia) en Rastoke, un pintoresco pueblo apodado los "Pequeños lagos de Plitvice".
Esta ciudad histórica bordea el río Slunjčica cerca de la intersección con el río Korana de Plitvice, enmarcado por sus cascadas. Podrá admirar las cascadas, junto con los molinos de agua y la arquitectura de piedra y madera.
A continuación, continúe hasta el Parque nacional de los Lagos de Plitvice. Compuesto de 16 lagos conectados por cascadas, el parque es famoso por su belleza y el cambio de tonos de los lagos, que va desde el color turquesa a esmeralda y gris según su contenido mineral y el ángulo de luz.
Realice una visita guiada, siguiendo las pasarelas de madera sobre los lagos y disfrutando de la belleza de las cascadas. En la ruta, dé un paseo en barco y tranvía para contemplar el paisaje.
Después de cuatro horas en Plitvice, podrá disfrutar de un almuerzo clásico croata (por cuenta propia) en un restaurante local, con su guía recomendando platos y bebidas (por cuenta propia).
Por último, vuelva a Zagreb, donde finalizará la excursión en el punto de partida original.
I could make this review really short, and say that Plitvice is stunning, and well worth a visit.
It is, and it is.
But that would be selling it short. It's more a kind of stunningly beautiful that verges on a word that I detest due to overuse. That word is awesome.
It's almost too beautiful to accept that it's natural, hence the Disney title. But unlike anything touched by the House of Mouse it is totally non artificial, nature at her jaw dropping best.
It could be that we got it on a good day, certainly the sun was shining and the water was more shades of blue and green than I think I was aware existed hitherto this trip.
Look... I'll spare you further hyperbole, just go. You'll likely be glad you did.
Special mention to Marko, our guide, who despite doing this every day still managed to be engaging, informative and still retained an attitude that didn't make you think he was bored with the whole thing.
Restaurant lunch stop... meh. Really wasn't anything special, some poor sheep died to provide a decidedly lacklustre meal. But overall, whose caring? If you're going for natural beauty, then that's what you'll get.
The trip was well organised and the tour guide Marinko was very good and patient and asnswered all our questions.
The lakes and park were amazing.
The only comment we have is that it was a rushed trip and we felt there was no time to sit and enjoy the scenery of the place, we had to keep walking to keep up with the group
It could have been much better, should the guide have had a different attitude!
, jul 2019
Unfortunately, left Plitvice with a bad taste in my mouth because we skipped the most important attractions and this was due to the fact that the guide did not want to go on. Though it is true that it rained quite a lot, I took the time to do this excursion despite the weather forecast. If the rain was an issue, then the excursion should not have taken place. I would not recommend it. I feel like I wasted my money.
We are very sorry to hear that our tour left a bad taste in your mouth. However, please rest assured that on the day of your tour, our tour guide provided a sightseeing tour of the whole park area, both the Upper and Lower lakes, 16 in total. Beside the boat ride which is very uncomfortable when its raining, we did not miss anything. Please consider that the walking pace of the whole group might be faster as it was pouring down, so maybe you got the impression that we skipped something as we exited the park earlier, but this was not the case. One needs to keep in mind that the walking route can be adjusted to the conditions in the park but we do our best to provide the tour our guests have booked and paid for according to the plan.
The day ran so smoothly. We had an amazing informative guide who took us on the trip. The trip was really worthwhile. Beautiful lakes (out of this world in fact), beautiful lunch, our guide knew ways of beating the crowds, all in all a really good day and highly recommended.
Great tour. Consider additional days if you want to soak up the vibe.
, jul 2019
Very well organized. The tour leader provided good information and was very personable. If you have extra time, an extra day or two would enable you to enjoy the additional trails. It is very relaxing walking on the trails
The place was beautiful but the guide Marco was amazing!! Very co operative and nice man!!we forgot our 2 valuable spects in bus...we contacted Marco,he came by next evening at our hotel to return them.What a honest man!!
- Milan, our guide was very knowledgeable and kept our group of 17 moving through the park at a reasonable pace that allowed us to see everything. He shared much with us about the Plitvice Lakes national park, Croatian history, and answered all our questions about both. It was great that he had us go through the park backwards opposite direction from most other tour groups which really helped us avoid some of the crowds and the long line for the boat trip between the upper and lower lakes.
- I'm not an outdoorsy person but this is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. The different colors are absolutely stunning, as is the landscape surrounding the lakes.
- We had good weather - were there in mid-August when it was very warm but it wasn't oppressive or too hot for our hike/walk around the lakes.
- The guide picks up your entrance tickets when you arrive at the park so you don't have to wait in the very long line with all the other people who don't have them prearranged.
- Good value for money.
- Very convenient booking, especially where it asks you where you are staying. They emailed me the day before the tour to re-confirm and specify where and what time we would be picked up for our tour.
Things to Know:
- This is more of a hike than a leisurely walk. Wear close-toed shoes. Ideally sneakers or sturdier. There were a few folks in our group who weren't prepared footwear-wise for 4 hours of walking up, down, and around the park.
- This is NOT a tour for small children. I'd recommend 8 years old. There is a lot of walking and you cannot bring a stroller pram on the wooden walkways.
- This tour is combined with other groups who are traveling to/from Spit or Zagreb. Some folks on your bus will be transferring to another vehicle after the late lunch stop and continuing on to their destination. This isn't a problem or anything, just FYI.
- Bring water - you'll need it.
- I wasn't very interested in the Rastoke stop when first reading about it but am glad I saw it. It's really pretty and is a good appetizer to the main course of the park.
- When they say it's an all-day tour they mean all day. We were picked up from our hotel at 7:45 am and got back around 8:30 pm.
- Listen to your guide! Follow his/her instructions and advice and you'll be sure to have a great time. Shame anyone in your group who isn't listening to the guide. You don't want them to ruin the trip for everyone.
- Bring a camera, obviously.
I and my family enjoyed this trip, the guide was really good and knowledgeable. He had given us enough time in Plitvice Lakes and Rastoke. We could take nice pictures at different places. It was 5 Hr long trail in National park and he made sure no body is lost. The trail in national park was really good.The tour guide also took us to a nice restaurant where we enjoyed good food.So for others who are looking for travelling option in Croatia for them I suggest you can go for this trip and the tour organizer is really good one and make sure you are supported by travel organizers from Portal day tours.
Garantizamos el precio más bajo en las más de 200 000 experiencias que vendemos. Si encuentra el mismo producto a un precio inferior en los tres días posteriores a la reserva o durante la estancia, le reembolsaremos la diferencia.
Es fácil hacerlo
Recopila la información
Adjunta el número de tu reserva de Viator o el número de referencia del itinerario y el documento de prueba del precio más bajo que has encontrado.