Recorridos en autobús - Alpes austríacos
147 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip that took us all around Salzburg and to the lake region. We got to see where key shots were taken during the movie. Our guide was great and provided a lot of insight into the making of the movie!"
* A traveler said: "The entire trip exceeded our expectations. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and engaging. The views were breathtaking!! I can’t recommend this trip enough!!"
Salzburgo Super Saver: excursión de un día a las montañas de Baviera, incluidas las minas de sal y el Nido del Águila
* A traveler said: "This trip was worth the money. We did the full day trip and we enjoyed our Guide Walter, he was knowledgeable and funny. We enjoyed skipping the lines at the Eagles nest (be sure to have cash they don't accept credit cards). Lunch felt rushed the recommended restaurant took too long to serve us, we barely finished our food. The kids (8,10,18) really enjoyed the salt mines. One of the workers at the gift shop refused to let us in because we weren't wearing FFP2 masks while she was not wearing one either -when I mentioned it she got very rude and said she could cause she worked there! Don't understand her logic but I'm probably better off without their overpriced tourist crap anyway. Ended the tour at kings lake-just beautiful! I'd definitely recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was a ton of fun. My wife and I had a lot of fun in the mines. We stopped in Berchtesgaden for a coffee/snack break after the mines. It is a very nice little old town. Our tour guide Michelle was great and we enjoyed ourselves the whole time."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide, small group during COVID was an advantage and gave us more time to explore the sites. This is the best time to travel and tour!"
* A traveler said: "The beauty of all Tour guide was entertaining Good direction given as to where everything was located, food was great and not too overly expensive"
* A traveler said: "Nice trip to Wolfgangsee with an interesting guide, a cruise from Sankt Gilgen and one hour free in Sankt Wolfgang"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful guide(Sonia). Please watch movie few days before tour to enjoy more. Relaxing and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "This was a lot of fun, beautiful location and a great stop along the way. I would highly recommend this for a winder wonderland fun filled day."
* A traveler said: "As others have said, these are 2 different trips. The morning was spent exploring the salt mines on a train, a slide and a raft - great fun! The afternoon trip to lake Wolfgang was beautiful. Quaint little villages and stunning scenery."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the experience very much. The guide was very knowledgeable with a good sense of humor. Gave us more than enough time to see Kings Lake and time in Berchtesgaden."
Recorrido panorámico de la ciudad de Salzburgo y el Distrito de los Lagos austriacos y visita turística de las montañas
* A traveler said: "The first part of the tour was just ok. he took us all over but he didn't want to answer questions. The second part was amazing. The tour guide was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant well worth the money can see the sights atyour ownpace and leisure Cheaper thanmost of the tours"
* A traveler said: "We were treated to an excellent trip round Salzburg with Max as a guide. He was very informative and knowledgeable. There is so much to see and be told about. The only slight downside was that the coffee and cake part of the ticket included the lift but we didn't realise that."
* A traveler said: "Really really informative and a tour that one should definitely not miss! Includes all that one doesn’t know or commonly hear about Mozart family One of the few places that actually explained properly to use the self guided tour technology properly"
* A traveler said: "The whole panorama tour was awesome. Our guide was superbly friendly and nice. We had an excellent ride on the horse sleigh."
* A traveler said: "Well organised and approachable tour leader. Commentary was interesting and the journey seamless. The three markets were all different and all were wonderful. Very pretty and not the least bit tacky. Disappointed that the Advent Candle was unavailable but these things happen a storm and everything else came up trumps."
* A traveler said: "A unique gem of a tour. The village was so pretty and the church was like being in a fairy tale but be warned that there is a lot of standing in this tour. The church is too small to fit everyone and no chairs are provided outside. However it is so worth it!!"
Gran recorrido por la ciudad de Salzburgo, incluido el Palacio de Hellbrunn y Salzburg Card de 24 horas
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour. Not too long and lots of opportunities for Photos. The 24 Hour Salzburg card is great value and if you have the time get it for any day you do not have another tour booked."
* A traveler said: "You cannot go to Austria and not go to Hallstatt. Taking a private tour was awesome. Beautiful place."
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was fantastic. We had a private tour to the eagles nest and we had a great experience. The vehicle was clean and in good condition, sites were serene and the guide was knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor."
Exclusivo de Viator: Recorrido privado sobre "Sonrisas y lágrimas" con desayuno en Schloss Leopoldskron
* A traveler said: "While expensive this private tour provided so much more than the "bus tour" this company also provides. If you can afford this I highly recommend."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Recorridos a pie
- Recorridos en autobús
- Recorridos en bicicleta eléctrica
- Recorridos en coche
- Recorridos en coche de lujo
- Recorridos en vehículo anfibio
- Recorridos ferroviarios
- Rutas en bici de montaña
- Rutas en coches clásicos
- Rutas en limusina
- Rutas en tranvía
- Tours acuáticos
- Visitas guiadas en tranvía
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Alpenzoo Innsbruck
- Catedral de Salzburgo
- Abadía de San Pedro
- Museo de la Catedral
- Museo Michael Haydn
- Museo del Juguete (Spielzeugmuseum)
- Festival Hall (Festpielhaus)
- Museo de Arte Moderno Rupertinum
- Fortaleza de Hohensalzburg
- Capilla Noche de Paz (Silent Night Chapel)
- Stiegl Brauwelt (Stiegl Mundial de la Cerveza)
- Abadía de Nonnberg
- Teatro de Marionetas (Marionette Theatre)
- Cuevas de Hielo Werfen (Eisriesenwelt)
- Fortaleza Hohenwerfen - Atracciones de Salzburgo
- Memorial Georg Trakl (Traklhouse)
- Alter Markt (Plaza del Mercado)
- Cosas que hacer en Salzburgo
- Cosas que hacer en Innsbruck
- Cosas que hacer en Graz
- Cosas que hacer en Alta Austria
- Cosas que hacer en Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Cosas que hacer en Véneto
- Cosas que hacer en Hallstatt
- Cosas que hacer en Bled
- Cosas que hacer en Linz
- Cosas que hacer en Passau
- Cosas que hacer en Baviera
- Cosas que hacer en Istria
- Cosas que hacer en Bohemia
- Cosas que hacer en Baja Austria
- Cosas que hacer en Croacia Central