Eventos deportivos - Caribe
499 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Our driver was Tony who was absolutely great, funny, and just a delight. This tour is a must do if you are coming to Aruba, we had soooo much fun!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour guides. Wally Devin and Nolan. Could not have been better. Lunch at the end was amazing!! Definitely recommend this tour group"
* A traveler said: "Definitely a MUST DO while in Aruba… Richie and Oko where great guides! Also very informative. They took great care of the entire group"
* A traveler said: "what a great time our tour guide Jose was awesome.. Water was too rough for the natural pool so he took us to another snorkeling spot which was beautiful . The only thing we were disapppointed was about we didnt go to the lighthouse which was on website for a stop. But cliff jumping, natural bridge and church was amazing So much fun !! Lunch at end was delicious too. Thanks Jose we recommend this tour hands down one of the best days"
* A traveler said: "Our amazing tour guides Zera and Melvin Jr. The organization of the tour. We felt extremely comfortable and worry free throughout the tour"
* A traveler said: "The ride through the town on the ATV was wonderful. The trip to the cave, and diving into the water, was exhilarating! And lastly, our guides were amazing! We would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Alejandro and his partner were very professional and courteous. We enjoyed the entire trip. That side of the island was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "The monkeys were great. Also loved the plantation visit to learn about making coffee and chocolate. The tour guide was excellent. Highly recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide (Angel) was very knowledgeable. Showed us a lot about life in the Dominican Republic. Answered many questions that we had about everyday life. The views and experiences were great. The lunch was ok, not the best food I've had."
* A traveler said: "What a great tour!! You have the opportunity to see a little bit of everything on the Island with this tour. Our tour guides were Mac and Roland and they were friendly and knowledgeable. The off-roading with the open air jeeps were so much fun, and as a heads up you will get dusty and jostled around!! Baby beach was beautiful and a perfect end to the day and it was exceptionally nice that snorkeling equipment was provided to us. So many prime photography opportunities along the way during the day and we absolutely loved the donkey sanctuary!! Would recommend this tour for anyone and anyone up for a full day of adventuring in Aruba!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent service: all the staff on boards were help and amazing. The guy with the dreads is EXCELLENT!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Charlie was a great tour guide! It was the perfect amount of time. Our group was very satisfied."
* A traveler said: "Jose has great knowledge of PR history. He took us to sites we wouldn't have seen on our own. It was fun and we did in two hours what would have taken all day."
* A traveler said: "Great variety of sights!! Big G was an enthusiastic and energetic guide. He was knowledgeable and excited to share his love of his island with us. We had a blast!!"
* A traveler said: "Was a little upset that I booked atvs and when we got there they said they didn’t have enough but they compensated us the difference. Our tour guide Charlie was nothing short of amazing. He made the experience well worth it. He was very informative and helpful."
* A traveler said: "I loved that we were taken to spots that hidden gems of the island! Dwight was a great tour guide! Definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Best excursion. Charlie our tour guide was awesome next time I come I'll request him again. I will say you will get really muddy make sure you bring some goggles and maybe a towel."
* A traveler said: "Very good setup and the great service by the team. Good location and easy to get there. The photographer is good and provided quality pictures for my family."
* A traveler said: "This was absolutely so much fun, we loved every minute of it! We got to get dirty, see amazing and breathless sites you will not be disappointed, it’s a must!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time and our guide Charli was awesome! Would definitely recommend, we had a four person family buggy but other options available. All around fun excursion!"
- Rum Point
- Bahía Carlisle (Carlisle Bay)
- Cascada El Limón
- Montaña Isabel de Torres
- Destilería de Ron Mount Gay
- De Palm Island
- Puerto de Cruceros Isla Gran Caimán
- Cuevas de Hato
- Puerto Antonio
- Cayos Prickly Pear
- Puerto de Cruceros de Ocho Ríos
- Desfiladero de Titou
- Playa Rincón
- Hell (Infierno)
- Isla Hassel
- Parque Nacional Arrecife Isla Buck
- Nassau Puerto de cruceros
- Montañas Azules
- Faro a Colón
- Licor de Curacao