Alquiler de equipamiento para deportes acuáticos - Cartagena
25 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Made a mistake. Didn't know there were two Categenas. But the Spain Categena trip was very good. Any chance of a refund?"
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our trip. The islands were so beautiful and David's English was impeccable. He gave us a little history about each island and the snorkeling was excellent. Lunch was also great. Way more than exceeded expectations!!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see as much historical of Cartagena, Columbia as you desire. Take your time and take all the beauty of the old city in. The new city was ok. We really loved the old city. Great experiences."
* A traveler said: "Beach is beautiful and our guide Melondy can’t be beat! She took excellent care of us! I definitely recommend it and spend th 60 pesos or the cabana!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it! Great boat, great crew, great music, and great food!!! Amazing experience, we had a blast! Will definitely do again when we visit Cartagena."
* A traveler said: "Mel and Louis were both AMAZING! They were punctual. Communication was great. They were nice, informative, and helpful!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour to Totumo was so much fun. At first, we were a little nervous about how to float in the mud but once we realized how relaxing (the massages were great)! Be sure to have change to pay the massagers/washers though; otherwise, they'll harass you for tips."
* A traveler said: "This is such a unique experience, a must do if you’re in Cartagena. Pickup was about 15 minutes later than we were told but the guide made the trip amazing. Great way to see some of colombia outside the city."
* A traveler said: "This private tour of Cartagena was such a great experience. Our tour guide Nico was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. The tour consists of a variety of sights that you must see and has a tremendous amount of history. This tour is a must!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience out of this world. You emerge in the mud and feel your body being renewed minute by minute. Totally recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The sunset cruise was so beautiful! 10/10. I would definitely recommend the cruise to anyone looking for a peaceful boat ride. There were great drinks, the complimentary snacks were great, and everyone around me seemed to be having a great time."
Excursión privada de lujo en lancha motora de 600 cv de 9,7 m para 12 personas a las islas del Rosario, Barú y mucho más
* A traveler said: "The private sailing on this excellent clean fast and well maintain boat made our day super fun and pleasant! Even though the crew ( captain and his help) don't speak English we managed just fine. They took us all around Rosario Islands, made stops for swimming, beautiful private beach and lunch. we definitely enjoyed the nature scenery and clear turquoise water which you won't see at Cartagena's beaches. Beautiful day overall, would totally do it again!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome! The guide was super helpful and patient. Beautiful place to paddle board!! Would do it again!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- En el agua
- Alquiler de barcos
- Alquiler de equipamiento para deportes acuáticos
- Cruceros en catamarán
- Lanchas motoras
- Paseos en lancha
- En tierra
- Naturaleza y fauna salvaje
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Catedral de Cartagena (Catedral Santa Catalina de Alejandría)
- Iglesia de Santo Domingo
- Monumento a La India Catalina
- Convento de la Popa
- Monumento a los Zapatos Viejos
- Casa Museo de Rafael Núñez
- Teatro Heredia
- Casco antiguo de Cartagena
- Museo Naval del Caribe
- Volcán del Totumo
- Plaza de San Diego
- Museo de Oro Zenu
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Caribe
- Cosas que hacer en Islas San Blas
- Cosas que hacer en Medellín
- Cosas que hacer en Panamá
- Cosas que hacer en Oranjestad
- Cosas que hacer en Armenia
- Cosas que hacer en Bogotá
- Cosas que hacer en Kralendijk
- Cosas que hacer en Limón
- Cosas que hacer en Kingston
- Cosas que hacer en Black River
- Cosas que hacer en Ocho Ríos
- Cosas que hacer en Trelawny
- Cosas que hacer en Andes
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Caribe