Excursiones por la costa - Cataluña
220 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "This charming motorbike experience is such an exciting and fun way to explore the city of Barcelona! My guide, Quim, did the tour in english and his knowledge and history of the city is quite impressive. He was very attentive and customized my tour according to my interests. I can really recommend this tour with confidence!"
* A traveler said: "With Jordi as our guide we saw all the sites possible in a day. I strongly recommend this excursion for everyone visiting Barcelona for the first time."
* A traveler said: "It was a perfect Trip! We've booked the Tour for a bachloretteparty and it was great. We had a lot of fun and the man who drove the boat was really cool. The snacks and drinks were fantastic! Thank you for this Highlight!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice guide, teenager friendly, well informed, very supporting, interesting stories. An excellent tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Ana greeted us like family, her knowledge and obvious love of what she was doing really shined. Ana was a bright spot on our visit to the Catalonia region of Spain."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was terrific. He took us to some great highlights especially Guell Park-very interesting. Highly recommend a private tour if pushed for time, like we were."
* A traveler said: "Worth the tour of the city. However a tip for travellers that a day is not enough in Barcelona. The bus has multiple languages to listen to while driving. A bit slow but we were strapped for time so maybe felt so."
Excursión por la costa de Barcelona con excursión a Montserrat y entrada Evite las colas al Parque Güell
* A traveler said: "Third time in Barcelona but first time to do a guided tour of these tourist spots. It was amazing! The trip was fully packed. Our tour guide Simona was like a walking and talking encyclopedia. She never stopped talking actually. And we learned a lot from her. Her passion inspired us to understand why Gaudi was a brilliant man ahead of his time."
* A traveler said: "Lounis!) was a fantastically fun guide. We were having so much fun with the Segueways he almost didn't have to be a culture and city guide-but he was very good as a guide as well! He tailored the trip only slightly to exactly fit our wishes. The company had good equipment and full battery charges."
Excursión por la costa de Barcelona: grupos pequeños/recogida/Evite las colas/recorrido por lo mejor de la ciudad
* A traveler said: "Easy pickup and drop off at cruise terminal plus excellent tour guide. Highlights were the walking tour at Park Guell and the visit to the exterior of Sagrada Familia. Recommend as an alternative to the shore excursion offered by the cruise line."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was fabulous and very knowledgeable. We saw so much in just one day but we didn't feel rushed at any of the sites."
Recorrido en tierra en Barcelona: recorrido para grupos pequeños para descubrir lo mejor de Barcelona - Evite las colas en la Sagrada Familia
* A traveler said: "Tour well led by Eduard our very knowledgeable guide. He took us to lots of places including the Gothic quarter, La Ramblas & Montjuic Hill. We ended up at the Sagrada Familia, an amazing church, a mix of old and new, not to be missed. Really enjoyable tour!"
* A traveler said: "The guide took us to the places where we desired to go, and the driver took the best route not to waste any time. Excellent experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Definitely recommend this trip. Ask for Adrian he was the best tour guide. He was patient (good with kids) and knowledgeable. He gave us an excellent history of the countries we visited. He gave us time to shop around and enjoy the scenery. He Excellent experience!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Adrian was amazing and very knowledgeable. Explained everything in detail and was very flexible"
Saltar 2 líneas: recorrido por la ciudad de Barcelona, grupos pequeños, con recogida en hoteles y puerto
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Our guide Teya (?) was knowledgeable and made sure we saw everything that was important to us. We loved it!"
* A traveler said: "This our was best one I have had yet! Marta was awesome! She was great! Marta was Great perfect English, knowledgeable In the tour, etc.... She was just awesome can’t say enough. I will look for her as my tour guide next time I am in Barcelona! Maria Montoya"
* A traveler said: "We had a very enjoyable day going at Montserrat with a great guide, Adrian! He made everything possible to make this day perfect, giving useful information, pointing to the best photo spot, etc... we strongly recommend this visit and give a 10/10 to the guide!"
* A traveler said: "Fun time, lots of variety in what we saw on the bike ride. Riding all the way up the mountain is quite challenging and not for everyone."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cruceros con escalas
- Cruceros de día
- Cruceros en catamarán
- Cruceros turísticos
- Excursiones por la costa
- Paseos en veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Plaza de George Orwell
- CaixaForum Barcelona
- Catedral de Santa María del Mar
- El Raval
- Museu Blau
- El Puerto de Cruceros de Barcelona
- Palau Sant Jordi
- Mercado de Santa Caterina
- Castellfollit de la Roca
- Museu Cau Ferrat
- Pueblo Español (Poble Espanyol)
- Museo de Arte Contemporáneo de Barcelona (MACBA)
- Casa Batlló
- Torre de Collserola
- Estación de Francia (Estació de França)
- Parque de atracciones Tibidabo
- Sant Sadurni d'Anoia
- Parque Güell
- Cosas que hacer en Barcelona
- Cosas que hacer en Tarragona
- Cosas que hacer en Girona
- Cosas que hacer en Mediodía-Pirineos
- Cosas que hacer en Languedoc-Roussillon
- Cosas que hacer en Islas Baleares
- Cosas que hacer en Mallorca
- Cosas que hacer en Toulouse
- Cosas que hacer en Zaragoza
- Cosas que hacer en Montpellier
- Cosas que hacer en Aragón
- Cosas que hacer en Provenza
- Cosas que hacer en Aquitania
- Cosas que hacer en País Vasco
- Cosas que hacer en Costa Blanca