Tours de arte - Colombia
143 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "As soon as I went through customs the service was superb. The driver was waiting outside the door with my name on his sign, assisted with my bags and right to the hotel. I highly recommend them."
* A traveler said: "Beach is beautiful and our guide Melondy can’t be beat! She took excellent care of us! I definitely recommend it and spend th 60 pesos or the cabana!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing, and very informative. It's an amazing excursion. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Medellín"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. The beach was beautiful. Plenty of activities to do with reasonable prices. My tour guide was extremely helpful and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Perfect. Picked up on time and a great driver. The service is a advertised and the communication is top notch. I will definitely use their services when needed."
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our trip. The islands were so beautiful and David's English was impeccable. He gave us a little history about each island and the snorkeling was excellent. Lunch was also great. Way more than exceeded expectations!!"
* A traveler said: "I must say our tour guide Duran Duran was the best. He went over and beyond with the tour. He was very informative with the city of cartagena. Very historical information about the city. You won't regret it...a lot to know that will leave you saying Wow if you love history."
* A traveler said: "A great tour. Loved every minute of it. Carlos the driver and Luis the driver are the best! Coffee plantation was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience. Edwardo was a great guide. Very enjoyable day. So nice not to have a private tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. If I ever return I will use them again. Someone was waiting right out of baggage claim with my name. They assisted me to the vehicle which was clean. The driver was very nice and offered information about the city and things to do while there. One thing I will say is, if you can manage all your luggage do not allow them to take it from you because you will be asked for tips. No fault of the transportation company though. This was the airport workers and men outside the airport."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience. Luis was a great tour guide and very knowledgeable on the history of Colombia. 10 out of 10!"
* A traveler said: "Customs was moving slow but our driver waited an hour over the scheduled pick up time. Made our trip from the airport to the hotel very easy."
* A traveler said: "Loved it! Great boat, great crew, great music, and great food!!! Amazing experience, we had a blast! Will definitely do again when we visit Cartagena."
* A traveler said: "The sunset cruise was so beautiful! 10/10. I would definitely recommend the cruise to anyone looking for a peaceful boat ride. There were great drinks, the complimentary snacks were great, and everyone around me seemed to be having a great time."
* A traveler said: "Our tour to Totumo was so much fun. At first, we were a little nervous about how to float in the mud but once we realized how relaxing (the massages were great)! Be sure to have change to pay the massagers/washers though; otherwise, they'll harass you for tips."
* A traveler said: "Manual our guide was excellent. Took us to various sights of Cartagena. He knew all the short cuts and ways through the crowded streets of “old town”. Showed us new town the fort the monastery shops and versions restaurants. A great tour. Thank you Manuel & Viator"
* A traveler said: "This private tour of Cartagena was such a great experience. Our tour guide Nico was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. The tour consists of a variety of sights that you must see and has a tremendous amount of history. This tour is a must!"
* A traveler said: "This is the Nr.1 Tour in Bogota. Mike is an awesome guy and the perfect guide. Enjoyed it a lot and can recommend the tour - a must do"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Arte y diseño
- Recorridos arquitectónicos
- Tours de arte
- Cultura pop
- Espectáculos y actuaciones
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- La Catedral Primada - Recomendaciones de Bogotá
- Catedral de San Pedro Claver
- Casa Museo de Rafael Núñez
- Parque 93
- Eje Cafetero
- Caño Cristales
- Monte Monserrate
- Parque Arví y Piedras Blancas
- Las Bóvedas
- Museo de Antioquia
- Playa Blanca
- Teatro Heredia
- Plaza Botero
- Museo Cementerio San Pedro
- Playa Crystal (Crystal Beach)
- Santa Fe de Antioquia
- Cascada La Chorrera
- Islas del Rosario
- Cosas que hacer en Medellín
- Cosas que hacer en Bogotá
- Cosas que hacer en Cartagena
- Cosas que hacer en Santa Marta
- Cosas que hacer en Cali
- Cosas que hacer en Armenia
- Cosas que hacer en Salento
- Cosas que hacer en Pereira
- Cosas que hacer en San Andrés
- Cosas que hacer en Bucaramanga
- Cosas que hacer en Aruba
- Cosas que hacer en Bonaire
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Caribe
- Cosas que hacer en Andes
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Caribe