Tours de medio día - Costa del Sol
28 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great, helpful and went out of his way to answer questions. Very much enjoyed the camel ride and going through the open market"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful and a must see. Its so impressive i advise everyone to see this. It hard to see how deep it is wow."
* A traveler said: "Excellent host+ driver - recommend this day trip! Francis Rock + caves tour driver gave us a lot of information + he was also excellent!"
* A traveler said: "The second time I have done this tour since last November and I would go again soon.I met some very nice people and the guide Suzanna was informative and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Love this trip-both places are so beautiful and worth going there! I am suprised not too many people ever heard about those beautiful places!"
* A traveler said: "Ivonne was a great tour guide and I had a wonderful time during the tour. She was very knowledgeable and kept me engaged for the duration of the tour, making me want to come back. Overall a great experience. I learned a lot and the food was very unique."
* A traveler said: "We had one of the best boat trips ever and we have had many all over the world. Maria and the Captain were brilliant hosts who made our experience magical. We were lucky enough to see the Dolphins and the flying fish. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Love this zoo,. Quite a few changes since we were last hear. Lemurs played hard to get but we had a lovely visit. Great they now use paper straws but a lot of other places they can cut back on single use plastic. Still one of my favourite places to visit."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out!!|However I wish I'd done this over two days because I ended up with information overload. The Mosque is incredible and the town itself full of narrow streets and lots of shops. Our guide Anna really knew her stuff when telling us about the history of the place."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip well organised by the lovely Alexandra. Did 40km off road and on roads. Tough cycling but the e bikes really help. Great views and learned about the region."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful adventure- smooth ride there, the driver was very professional, and our lady guide really kind and informative and super friendly. 👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "The place is beautiful, and had nice views of the sea from the top. The guide was friendly and gave us lots of interesting information. Loved Mijas."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour of Gibraltar. Our guides Rocio and Tom were excellent. Very knowledgeable and friendly. A great morning and worth the price. Would recommend it to our friends."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Excursiones de un día
- Tours de medio día
- Tours de un día completo
- Cosas que hacer en Marbella
- Cosas que hacer en Andalucía y Costa del Sol
- Cosas que hacer en Norte de Marruecos
- Cosas que hacer en El Algarve
- Cosas que hacer en Benahavis
- Cosas que hacer en Málaga
- Cosas que hacer en Tarifa
- Cosas que hacer en Tetouan
- Cosas que hacer en Tangier
- Cosas que hacer en Region of Murcia
- Cosas que hacer en Alentejo
- Cosas que hacer en Costa Blanca
- Cosas que hacer en Beira
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Atlántico
- Cosas que hacer en Castilla y León