Tours históricos - Costa del Sol
43 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Excellent host+ driver - recommend this day trip! Francis Rock + caves tour driver gave us a lot of information + he was also excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great, helpful and went out of his way to answer questions. Very much enjoyed the camel ride and going through the open market"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful and a must see. Its so impressive i advise everyone to see this. It hard to see how deep it is wow."
* A traveler said: "This trip was a great experience the pick up was on time as stated. The bus very comfortable and the guide was super informative. I loved the place and the adrenaline feel of the walk. The nature is wow . the tasting was a waste of time but not a big deal. I recommend viator"
* A traveler said: "We had one of the best boat trips ever and we have had many all over the world. Maria and the Captain were brilliant hosts who made our experience magical. We were lucky enough to see the Dolphins and the flying fish. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Love this trip-both places are so beautiful and worth going there! I am suprised not too many people ever heard about those beautiful places!"
* A traveler said: "Ivonne was a super host and well informed about the history of the old town. We visited 3 different tapas bars and had beautiful food and drink in all. Thanks for a fantastic experience."
* A traveler said: "Love this zoo,. Quite a few changes since we were last hear. Lemurs played hard to get but we had a lovely visit. Great they now use paper straws but a lot of other places they can cut back on single use plastic. Still one of my favourite places to visit."
* A traveler said: "Sevilla is stunning and the entire day was perfect. It was a very long day, but definitely worth it. Our driver, Armando, and guide, Vanessa, were great. The walking tour was informative and amazing, and the optional boat ride was quite enjoyable too. A memorable and excellent day."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out!!|However I wish I'd done this over two days because I ended up with information overload. The Mosque is incredible and the town itself full of narrow streets and lots of shops. Our guide Anna really knew her stuff when telling us about the history of the place."
* A traveler said: "Thomas was wonderful and very knowledgeable. He took plenty of time and not rushed at all. We will highly recommend this trip"
* A traveler said: "I went on this day trip with my parents who are somewhat elderly. Our pick up was from Malaga and our driver was very communicative, professional and helpful. The vehicle and drive was quite lovely. Once we got there, Tom was our tour guide, and 100% the best guide you could get. He is a local, knows exactly where to go, what to do and knows everything. He was clearly passionate and informed, we had the best day! Gibraltar was also AMAZING! 100% recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The place is beautiful, and had nice views of the sea from the top. The guide was friendly and gave us lots of interesting information. Loved Mijas."
* A traveler said: "We booked this tour with our 3 teenage sons to have an overview of Marbella’s history, without a big time commitment. Rocio was a great guide and gave us a good understanding of the origins, architecture and Culture of Marbella. Our sons also enjoyed it!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour of Gibraltar. Our guides Rocio and Tom were excellent. Very knowledgeable and friendly. A great morning and worth the price. Would recommend it to our friends."
- Cosas que hacer en Marbella
- Cosas que hacer en Andalucía y Costa del Sol
- Cosas que hacer en Norte de Marruecos
- Cosas que hacer en El Algarve
- Cosas que hacer en Benahavis
- Cosas que hacer en Málaga
- Cosas que hacer en Tarifa
- Cosas que hacer en Tetouan
- Cosas que hacer en Tangier
- Cosas que hacer en Region of Murcia
- Cosas que hacer en Alentejo
- Cosas que hacer en Costa Blanca
- Cosas que hacer en Beira
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Atlántico
- Cosas que hacer en Castilla y León