Cruceros de día - Dalmacia
127 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this excursion. Staff was extremely courteous. It was a great value as well. The only thing that was disappointing was that there was no time to visit the mir lake."
* A traveler said: "The skipper ( Borna )was super nice and super professional. The place where he brought us was super nice also ! I recommend it !"
* A traveler said: "Very good service , the blue lagoon is like paradise with crystal water, the lunch is decent & there’s a bar that you can buy a drink from. The village at Solta is beautiful & we had delicious ice cream in one of its cafes. I recommend this tour for everyone"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day trip on the good ship Bobara, everything was perfect right from the start..Beautiful island hopping, food was much better than expected and refreshments all made for an unforgettable day."
* A traveler said: "Magic moments with very very kind guides! We are a family with 2 children of 3 and 6 years and everyone will keep a fantastic memory of this unique day."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing trip! Davor is really experienced and caring sailor. He took us to many hidden beautiful places, we went to 4 beautiful places to swim. The lunch was also very tasty!"
* A traveler said: "Super friendly staff, great value for money. You get a full service package incl. Pick up, drinks, lunch and short explanations around the islands. The islands are nice, walk for some great views, lunch was sufficient and we had a wholesome relaxed day:)"
* A traveler said: "We had a great full day sailing trip with Borko. A good mix of cruising, sailing and swimming. With an excellent restaurant recommendation for lunch."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful Day!! It’s totally worth the money! We had such a great time!! Lunch on the island was delicious. We rented beach chairs and just relaxed. So peaceful and the views are to die for!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip, not too many people on board. Staff were all charming and lunch was delicious! Highly recommended, by far the best boat trip in Split."
LO MEJOR DE LA ISLA LARGA - DUGI OTOK TOUR, Grupo pequeño: máximo 12 personas, 7 escalas, día completo
* A traveler said: "Everything was very well organized. The stops have been marvelous and the service on board were perfect. Raquel and Mattheu showed us very beautiful places and were very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Our skipper Miros did an excellent job, I found him to be safety conscious and Intuitive to our needs. Very capable on the boat and willing to share his knowledge. I would recommend this adventure to anyone that would like to do some sailing."
* A traveler said: "Best day trip we could have hoped for. It was our favourite day of our entire holiday and a day we will always remember. We highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Great value for money, staff were very helpful! 1/2 day option was perfect and the speed of the boat was very efficient and enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Fun boat ride along the beautiful coast, on an impressively gorgeous vessel. The guide was excellent, knew everything about everything. I love how they show images from the show at the location."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, staff very friendly and welcoming. well worth the money. Blue cave and snorkelling a must."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with enough insight given for each of the islands. The meal was excellent and the crew was very friendly and professional. The only downside was a bit of congestion for the shuttle back to our hotel. Not a big deal though."
* A traveler said: "Super nice experience! The boat was very good, the guides were happy and kind and the islands were extremely beautiful. Our guides also recommended us a very good restaurant (100% approved by us). The only down point in our opinion was the blue cave, it was too crowded and the tour was too quick, we could not see much. That one we would skip on a next trip!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cruceros al atardecer
- Cruceros con almuerzo
- Cruceros con brunch
- Cruceros con escalas
- Cruceros de día
- Cruceros en catamarán
- Cruceros turísticos
- Excursiones por la costa
- Paseos en barco con café
- Paseos en barco con desayuno
- Paseos en veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)
- Fortaleza Lovrijenac
- Konavle Valley
- Catedral de Hvar (Catedral de San Esteban)
- Museo de la Guerra de Croacia
- Morske Orgulje (Órgano de Mar)
- Iglesia de San Blas
- Paseo de Riva
- Casco Antiguo de Dubrovnik
- De crucero por el Puerto Dubrovnik
- Río Cetina
- Iglesia de San Donato
- Teleférico Dubrovnik
- Puertas del Palacio Diocleciano
- Bene Beach
- Monasterio Benedictino
- Islas Elafiti
- Catedral de Dubrovnik
- Fortaleza de Klis
- Cosas que hacer en Split
- Cosas que hacer en Dubrovnik
- Cosas que hacer en Hvar
- Cosas que hacer en Makarska
- Cosas que hacer en Šibenik
- Cosas que hacer en Zadar
- Cosas que hacer en Croacia Central
- Cosas que hacer en Costa Adriática
- Cosas que hacer en Apulia
- Cosas que hacer en Visoko
- Cosas que hacer en Sarajevo
- Cosas que hacer en Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Cosas que hacer en Istria
- Cosas que hacer en Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Cosas que hacer en Umbria