Tours de varios días - Ecuador
449 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Amazing, great, interesting, knowledgeable in history and not only in history Diego tour guide A big thanks from our family for such beautiful day"
* A traveler said: "Driver was very helpful and safe. We spoke a simple English and Spanish conversation and he told us more about Quito and Ecuador"
* A traveler said: "My guide was excellent. Helped outline the day and made everyone feel welcome. The trip was excellent. Be sure that you have some acclamation before hiking up Cotopaxi. Had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Easy communication and comfortable transportation. Diego (tour guide) is very knowledgeable about the history and areas. All questions were answer. Thank you Diego for making this tour memorable."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour! Our driver Marlon and guide Diana were friendly and knowledgeable and we had a lot of fun! Highly recommend this tour, especially to see something other than Quito!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide, awesome trek, and amazing scenery. Would recomended if you're looking for a good challenge while visiting Quito!"
* A traveler said: "Spectacular day outside of Quito. We started off going to the hummingbirds which are so fun to watch as there are a ton of them. We did the zip-lining which is always a favorite of our kids. There is definitely some walking with the zip lines. We also hiked the waterfall which is a fun little hike. Last we stopped for lunch and the food was excellent. The guide and drive were excellent and knowledgeable about the area."
* A traveler said: "Making the coffee and the chocolate. I also enjoyed the hummingbirds a butterflies. The guide was knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "I thought the market will not have as much sellers, as I went on a Tuesday (which is a non-peak day), but it seemed complete with not so many buyers. Perfect if you want to avoid the stress of an over-crowded area! 🙂 Cotocachi was fantastic which even had a short yet scenic hike! Thanks Heidi for being a wonderful guide!"
* A traveler said: "Diego is most professional and knowledgeable. He was punctual and considerate. Definitely a memorable day"
* A traveler said: "Authentic experience! Local organic farm, delicious homemade meal, beautiful people and excellent guide. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "This trip was just amazing. I am a single traveller and this programm was great for me. They took so good care of me and i had to think of nothing. Really enjoyed it!"
* A traveler said: "All of the guides were fantastic, prompt and accommodating. We saw all kinds of wildlife it was fun walking on deserted islands."
* A traveler said: "This was the most amazing trip ever! We hiked and snorkeled every day, saw land and marine animals that don't live anywhere else in the world, hiked on volcanoes, and visited stunning beaches. The animals in the Galapagos, including the birds, allow people to get very close so we were within a few feet of sea lions, iguanas, sea turtles, giant tortoises, great blue heron, flamingos, albatross, blue footed boobies, and more! We had 2 types of tour guides--the friendly agency guides facilitated the logistics, even meeting us at our hotel to walk us to a (different) restaurant each night and preparing us for the following day. The guides on each day's adventure were trained naturalists who enhanced our experience by teaching us about the flora, fauna, and geology of what we were seeing. There were even snorkeling guides who helped us find sea turtles, rays, and even sharks. The groups for each adventure ranged from just the 2 of us to a maximum of 12, with most days smaller groups. Throughout the entire week, every logistical detail was taken care of so we could concentrate on the awe of experiencing the Galapagos. The hotels were clean and convenient, and 2 out of 3 had beautiful views. Except on Isabela Island (the smallest of the 3 islands we stayed on), the food was very good. The tour price was reasonable for the value--every day was packed with amazing experiences. I would absolutely recommend this tour!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Excursiones de un día
- Tours con paradas
- Tours de un día completo
- Tours de una noche fuera
- Tours de varios días
- Ciudad vieja de Quito
- León Dormido
- Iglesia La Compañía de Jesús
- Isla de Lobos
- Balneario Termas de Papallacta
- Casa Del Árbol
- Playa de Tortuga Bay
- Volcán Cotopaxi
- Isla Seymour
- Cerro Brujo
- Canal del Amor
- Museo de Guayasamín
- Avenida de los Volcanes
- Nariz del Diablo
- Plaza Santo Domingo
- Isla Bartolomé
- Laguna de Quilotoa
- Selva de Mindo (Mindo Rainforest)