Experiencias gastronómicas - Guanajuato
19 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and knowledgeable guide. We highly recommend it to anyone visiting San Miguel de Allende"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Lesley was very pleasant, spoke English for us , was very knowledgeable about the food and the history. We enjoyed the three hour tour, so full of the delicious foods that we tried. It was like a five course meal at five different establishments around San Miguel de Allende. We highly recommend this tour and come hungry. Exceeded our expectations."
* A traveler said: "Miguel is such a good chef and we learned a lot. We made the best mole I have ever tasted. The salsas were amazing as ever. The wine was delicious. The property and house was gorgeous. We had such a good time. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful day exploring Guanajuato with Jacob! Very interesting tour-I thoroughly enjoyed all of it and highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Super food and super tour guide. Guiliana, had great info on the food and city, but balanced educating the group with having fun and letting the conversation flow. Nice variety of tasty food and drinks in some really fun spots. Still thinking about the delicious margarita at the end of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Oscar also was very knowledgeable about the history of San Miguel. It was an enjoyable time...tacos, mezcal & interesting facts."
* A traveler said: "A very positive and worthwhile tour, that we thoroughly enjoyed. From p/u to return, we were very pleased. Our driver and car(there were 4 of us) were very safe and clean. Our tour guide Israel was “the best” Very knowledgeable and eager to answer our questions and easy to understand. We saw all major sites in Guanajuato and had a very unique and interesting silver mine stop on our way back. If u wish to see Mummy museum, be sure to tell your guide, because u need to do it early. (We did not wish to visit, but when we talked about it, Israel warned us it is very busy) I think if u have time Guanajuato is a must visit and this is a very good tour"
* A traveler said: "Really fun tour with Arturo visiting artist studios! Arturo has a great knowledge of artists in San Miguel. It was really fun and interesting and I would definitely do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Informative tour led by Albert, who has wealth of knowledge and experience in archeology and field research in Meso America. Canada de La Virgen is a smaller site relative to Teotihuacan, but Albert’s expertise and knowledge brought it to life! Fascinating history and a good few hours spent while in San Miguel de Allende"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was very professional and knew exactly where to take us. Was waiting for us just outside the gates at the airport."
* A traveler said: "I loved the tour!! Miguel was great host and Isa knew a lot about wines and it was very sweet with all of us."
- Cosas que hacer en San Miguel de Allende
- Cosas que hacer en México central
- Cosas que hacer en Guerrero
- Cosas que hacer en Jalisco
- Cosas que hacer en Ciudad de México
- Cosas que hacer en Guadalajara
- Cosas que hacer en Taxco
- Cosas que hacer en Acapulco
- Cosas que hacer en Puerto Vallarta
- Cosas que hacer en Sinaloa
- Cosas que hacer en Oaxaca
- Cosas que hacer en Península de California
- Cosas que hacer en Texas
- Cosas que hacer en Tierras Altas Occidentales
- Cosas que hacer en Petén