Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en Lima
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Morning meal was good. First marine tour did not happen but there was a second option and it suited my needs. Lunch was also good. The best was indeed the oasis of Huacachina. The ATV ride was great and the sand boarding was also awesome. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The trip was amazing it worth all the money and the time, and all of the guide team Carlos and Christian were so helpful with everything and smiling and funny as well. I would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "We only had one day in Lima, and it was a great day, well worth the tour. Not only get the grand city view, but also the history of Peru in wonderful Larco Museum, with drive-through of many lovely streets. Our driver and tour guide are pleasant company too."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great. We saw wonderful things on a short but well-spent time. Julio, our guide, was absolutely lovely, and helped me so much with my sea-illness (which by the way was ok, I was the only one who got it on the really good-quality boat)"
* A traveler said: "Loved every moment of being in Peru. Our guide and diver were kind and well informed. The amazon was amazing but know that there is no power at night (I think it was 10pm-8am). This means no fans. I wish I came a bit more prepared for this part of the trip."
* A traveler said: "My guide was AMAZING! He was knowledgeable, funny and very personable. Picked my up promptly at my hotel and spoke great English. I had a great time trying all the foods! Trip was 4 hours and it was well spent"
* A traveler said: "What great day! The oasis in the middle of the desert looked amazing and the sand dunes were cut bigger than I expected. Our dune buggy had seats for ten but they had bigger and smaller ones. Best seats up front li,e being on a roller coaster. Sand surfing was like sledding in winter, safe and fun.Nazca lines amazing to see by plane and so glad we didn't waisted the extra day of drivi g and stay over night to see them from the ground where you can't really appreciate them. Other stops were nice and I could lunch very good. Our guide, John Paul, was excellent, very knowledgeable, prepared us for what we were to see, got us places on time and very helpful with travel details. I highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Edwin was great. Lots to learn. He was smart and nice. Punctual, professional, and went above. I recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "I had such a fantastic experience with this cooking class. Lots of fun and U learned so much. I recommend people to take this class. You will not regret it."
* A traveler said: "What a great experience! It’s definitely worth going! The tour guide was so helpful to make sure you make the most out of your experience!"
* A traveler said: "A great chance to taste the local flavors of Peru. Sample exotic fruits and eat dishes that most Peruvians do. My tour guide was awesome and showed me the markets and restaurants that tourists don't visit."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was excellent! Very enthusiastic with tons of information about every stop! Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "The catacombs were a very interesting experience. We learned a lot about the religious history of the city. After, the water fountain display was very cool. Seeing how they incorporated Peruvian history into the water features was wonderful."
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely amazing. Its a must when visiting Lima. Our Guide Ximena was very good and explained everything. She was also fun to be around during the tour."
- Palacio Municipal
- Palacio Presidencial
- Museo Pedro de Osma
- Isla Palomino
- Templo de Pachacamac Itshma
- Centro Comercial Larcomar
- ChocoMuseo Miraflores
- Jockey Plaza
- Iglesia de Santo Domingo
- Mujica Gallo
- Puerto de Cruceros de Lima
- Circuito Mágico del Agua
- Parque Kennedy
- Cataratas Huanano
- Nazca Lines
- Huallamarca (Pan de Azúcar)
- Puente de los Suspiros
- Parque de la Reserva
- Miraflores - Lima Atracciones
- Catedral de Lima
- Jirón de la Union
- Iglesia de San Pedro
- Museo Larco Herrera - Atracciones Lima
- San Isidro
- Cosas que hacer en Paracas
- Cosas que hacer en Ica
- Cosas que hacer en Huaraz
- Cosas que hacer en Valle Sagrado
- Cosas que hacer en Cusco
- Cosas que hacer en Chiclayo
- Cosas que hacer en Arequipa
- Cosas que hacer en Puerto Maldonado
- Cosas que hacer en Puno
- Cosas que hacer en Costa Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Costa Norte
- Cosas que hacer en Altiplano
- Cosas que hacer en Amazonas peruano