Tours históricos - Petén
39 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Pickup was on time and tourist guide very friendly and accommodating! A beautiful trip to Tikal well arranged with lunch- great food! Enjoyed the whole trip. I recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Noel was very knowledgeable and spoke great English. He not only provided information on Tikal and the history of the area and the information they have gathered from the site but also of the Mayan civilization and the amazing knowledge that they possessed. Tikal is a must see. There is lots of walking on uneven ground and opportunities to climb to the top of some of the temples (which I would highly recommend but they are very steep climbs). We had a great day and hope you do as well!"
* A traveler said: "Super nice visit of these 2 amazing Mayan sites. Elder, our guide, was super friendly and qualified. His explanations about Mayan life and about the sites were really interesting. We definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing day! Thanks to Cesar por all the accurate explanations and good talk. Tikal is awesome! The pick up and drop off was good. Little bit long due to the pick up process to other people, but that is normal in this type of tours."
- Cosas que hacer en Flores
- Cosas que hacer en Los Cayos
- Cosas que hacer en Tierras Altas Centrales
- Cosas que hacer en Tierras Altas Occidentales
- Cosas que hacer en San Ignacio
- Cosas que hacer en Hopkins
- Cosas que hacer en Ciudad de Belice
- Cosas que hacer en Cayo Ambergris
- Cosas que hacer en San Pedro Sula
- Cosas que hacer en Pacific Highlands
- Cosas que hacer en Riviera Maya y el Yucatán
- Cosas que hacer en Oaxaca
- Cosas que hacer en Guanacaste y Noroeste
- Cosas que hacer en Valle Central
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Pacífico