Oporto Excursiones por la costa
209 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "I knew little about Porto before this trip. The half day tour was a good introduction to the city and its rich history. I recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! She was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful... we really enjoyed learning about the city and would recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with great hosts. Awesome views and great wine tour. Francisco was a great tour guide, explained everything in Portuguese and English. Highly recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the trip. Booking it was easy but cost about the same as just turning up on the day."
* A traveler said: "Perfect introduction so u get a quick overview of the City. I highly recommend booking the boat cruise and the wine tasting. Definitely worth it if u spend 2 or 3 days and u want to make the most of it!"
Recorrido de 4 horas por la ciudad de Oporto por la mañana con crucero por los seis puentes y cata de vinos
* A traveler said: "This was my first holiday in almost a year. Porto is beautiful and this tour shows you all the highlights, and doesn’t feel rushed. The tour guide was great. Learned so many Interesting facts and history about Porto. Hotel pick up included, and guide dropped me off where I wanted in the city. You visit the cathedral, Sao Beneto train station. Then a cruise and then Port wine tasting and tour! Such a lovely time"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day in the Douro valley! Patricia our guide picked us up at our door and drove us to visit 3 wineries where we learned about and drank port as well as tasting olive oil and honey. We had a super lunch at a vineyard overlooking the grapes! Patricia went above and beyond to make our tour memorable and completely enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Orlando was an amazing guide. He shared interesting facts about Porto and the tour was a pleasure! We enjoyed walking around with him and hearing about all the history! He was a great guide and we could not have asked for anything better!"
Recorrido de día completo con cata de vinos para grupos pequeños por la ciudad de Oporto y crucero por el río Duero
* A traveler said: "This was a good way to get to know the city. Pickup from hotel lobby was well communicated. Joseph our driver took us to a great lunch spot for bifana. The traffic is really bad in Porto itself so you have to allow plenty of time for activities if going around by car."
* A traveler said: "Hassle-free way to start a well-earned vacation in Porto. Very friendly, reliable and efficient communication with Meridian4People office - hi, Claudia! Received trip confirmation and response to inquiries right away. Driver was punctual, polite, informative but discrete and professional. New, high end vehicle left an excellent impression. Thank you very much and best regards!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour of Portugal's probably lesser-visited historical sights. The tour covers a lot of ground and there is a lot to see, but the pace makes it easily accessible to people of any age and fitness level. The tour is very well planned as is the amount of time spent at the places visited. Manuel, the guide, was great! Knowledgeable, laid back, funny, and patient."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour and wine tastings. Alex was a great host and had a genuine enthusiasm for the subject. His discussion with the group was fresh and authentic. He also seemed to enjoy our group and remembered everyone's name. He offered to answer questions throughout the tour and he made sure we all had a great experience."
* A traveler said: "We move to Santiago de compostela riding in a very fast car with Ricardo as our driver and tour guide. He was good in driving while narrating the history of Porto and the places we have to visit. He speaks fluent english. We will look for him the next time we visit again Portugal."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Guide really knowand loved Porto.Picked up at hotel by Mercedes,takento tuk tuk. After tour taken to modern fish market restaurant called the Mercado. Superb lunch of seafood."
* A traveler said: "After having seen most of the sights around Porto, my wife and I thought that a trip to medieval Santiago de Compostela in Spain would be exciting. At first the trip seemed like a no-go, because four people are required for this trip. However, after finding out that we REALLY wanted to go, Living Tours made an exception and took us anyways. We really want to thank Living Tours for bending over backwards to make us happy. Needless to say, the trip was fantastic and our guide Francisco F. was outstanding. Francisco was extremely knowledgeable and friendly, and took us to a fabulous restaurant for lunch. As for Santiago de Compostela, make sure you go, it’s living history. On the way back, we stopped in the small border town of Valença, again a winner! In sum, we had an unforgettable day thanks to Living Tours and Francisco."
* A traveler said: "Valter was a wonderful guide, very personable and informative. We really loved the meat and cheese shop, and the Port flight tasting"
* A traveler said: "History, churches, and port wine. A great day! Diogo’s knowledge of the city was amazing. A trip to the ocean was a great end to the day."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Claudia, was terrific! Enjoyed the half day. Loved the itinerary. The boat ride in Aveiro was very nice…learned a lot."
* A traveler said: "Such a charming town - Braga with wonderful shops and magnificent gardens - the flowers were all in bloom. The history of the town was explained by our terrific tour guide Marcia. We had a wonderful lunch at Diana Restaurant just a short walk from the main church. Buy your linens from the shop in front left of the church - very good quality and very reasonable prices. our second town was Guimaraes - a medieval castle and another lovely town to stroll and buy a coffee or pastry before heading back to Lisbon. in between these two towns was a stop Confraria do Bom Jesus do Monte - to visit another beautiful church and beautiful architecturally designed waterfalls. we even got to see a beautiful bride enter the church for her wedding."
* A traveler said: "Our guide is very knowledgeable of the history and took us to different hidden treasures. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Well organised trip. It covered all that was organised. The guide was very courteous and helpful. We enjoyed a lot. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "excellent trip - guide was informative, great view during lunch, tastings, ac on the bus- would recommend as a fun day trip"
* A traveler said: "Our trip to Braga and Guimaraes was an absolute delight. Our tour guide Nuno Mendes was incredibly knowledgeable! He was definitely an asset to us all on the trip. We saw so much yet the itinerary is so well planned that it felt so well paced and relaxing. We had enough time to see everything including free time to explore the monasteries, Braga's historic district and the old cobblestone streets or Guimaraes. I highly recommend this trip to anyone looking to explore this beautiful area of Northern Portugal. You will be in awe the whole time!!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cruceros con escalas
- Cruceros de día
- Cruceros turísticos
- Excursiones por la costa
- Paseos en barco con café
- Paseos en veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Cosas que hacer en Norte de Portugal
- Cosas que hacer en Braga
- Cosas que hacer en Peso Da Regua
- Cosas que hacer en Coímbra
- Cosas que hacer en Vigo
- Cosas que hacer en Santiago de Compostela
- Cosas que hacer en La Coruña
- Cosas que hacer en Sintra
- Cosas que hacer en Lisboa
- Cosas que hacer en Cascais
- Cosas que hacer en Madrid
- Cosas que hacer en Portimão
- Cosas que hacer en Sevilla
- Cosas que hacer en Beira
- Cosas que hacer en Galicia