El precio varía en función del número de personas por grupo
Esta experiencia todavía no tiene opiniones, pero puede ver lo que han dicho otros viajeros acerca del proveedor.
Alright, did the job, but we were denied the option of taking the boat tour as well as the walk along the buddha. Seems like there was conflicting info - we were offered either to walk or take the boat, both free. Both could not be done, so I'm not sure what the extra fee for the boat is supposed to be. The guide was visibly annoyed when we decided as a group to walk instead of take the boat, and she did not join us.
I booked this tour a little bit in a rush so didn't look what was included in the tour. This tour is only the transport and Driver and doesn't include and entrance fees which I thought was. My tour guide Jerry was very apologetic regarding this. It was a pleasant day with a very knowledgeable guide. He really tried to make it as informative and still relaxing as possible. I can strongly recommend him.
Driver was rude and the tour guide was not qualified, neither of them took much interest in the tour. Badaling was changed to Mutianyu without prior consultation with us. Hours were wasted in Jade and Tea shops. When we said that we did not want to send time in shops, the tour guide said that we had to go because we booked a shopping trip. I have deliberately chosen this trip to avoid shopping! Such a shame that our visit to the Ming Tomb and Great Wall could have been so much better if we had a decent tour guide.
If you actually want a tour, don't book this one! The Great Wall is amazing, and seeing it is a wonderful experience. But this is not a tour. This is more of transportation to the Ming Tombs and the Great Wall with lunch, and unnecessary tourist trap stops. Our tour guide Summer wasn't knowledgeable about any of these historic destinations. She was difficult to understand, did not explain anything of significance about the Ming Tombs, and did not accompany the group to the Great Wall. The itinerary changed last minute, and included stops to a very expensive jade shop and a tea house, which was not listed in the description of the tour. We did not actually visit the Badaling area of the Great Wall, but the Mutianyu section instead. Then Summer had the audacity to try and rush everyone once we arrived at the Great Wall! She was not very professional or courteous, and she seemed more interested in shuffling us to the tourist trap stops then providing us with an actual tour of the two places we paid to see. We were traveling with children, and had to stop at the bathroom before boarding the van to return. The driver actually yelled at us in Chinese, and Summer was noticeably rude because we got back to the van a little late. Fortunately the experience of seeing these wonderful places for first time was awesome, and the other couples on the tour were quite pleasant. So we were able to move on past the foolishness of this sham of a tour. However I do not recommend this for anyone who truly wants to learn about the Great Wall and Ming Tombs while visiting them.
It was pretty good overall. They were on time to pick us up at the time that was mentioned. The schedule was followed accordingly and the information provided by our tour guide was interesting and insightful.
The only bad thing was that we spent way too much time at the Jade factory, which is pretty much a store that has jade products. I would've much rather spent that time at the Great Wall.
My husband and I booked onto this tour during our trip to China. Coffee, our tour guide for the day provided us with a good insight into the history of the Terracotta Army and was very knowledgeable. He was able to answer all our questions throughout the day. Coffee also helped us with ordering our lunch at a local restaurant which was very helpful. Coffee went onto take us to Muslim Street before we were taken back to the airport at an additional cost. Would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Xi'an.
Full day tour at that price is amazing. Tour guide Linda is knowledgable. Overall trip is very good.
1. Our guide, Kylie, cannot speak English well. She can't understand simple questions like, 'What time can we have lunch?' or 'When can we go to the Great Wall?' She can only speak what she's programmed to speak and most of them are barely English words.
2. It seems like it's Kylie's first time as a guide but it actually it isn't. She isn't a good guide and has no common sense in guiding or giving information. She starts explaining when she reaches her check point without waiting for the group to gather. She doesn't think ahead that she needs to set a meeting point in case someone in the group loses her so we can meet up later.
3. We're taken to destinations that are not listed in the tour description. We're forced to go to a jade factory and tea house. Not that they aren't interesting but I'd prefer that I spend more time on the Great Wall.
4. It is stated vaguely in the description about the cable car to the Great Wall. It just says the price isn't included. I thought the cable car is optional. Turn out that we're forced to go up the wall with cable car and we have to pay extra 140 RMB without further notice...
5. We only have 40 minutes on the Great Wall.
6. It says in the description that the vehicle is an air-conditioned bus/coach. What we had was an old shaggy van that looks like something can goes wrong anytime.
7. The only good merit is that they offer taxi fee if you have to travel from a far hotel to meet them in the downtown.
The tour was good as it took us to the Great Wall that's what we wanted. It was a bit difficult understanding the guide.
We only had 1 hour and 15 minutes to take the sky cable to wall, walk the wall and return. Wish we had a little more time. We had a pick up from the hotel followed by visiting the Ming tomb, visiting a Jade Factory shopping and lunch, the wall and visiting a tea shop.
The Great Wall portion was great, but the rest was only so-so. We ended up at the Ming Tombs instead of the Forbidden City and it was a let down. We wasted a lot of time at tourist traps a tea place and jade factory when we should have been moving towards the Forbidden City.