Piérdase en las espectaculares tierras vírgenes del Parque Nacional de los Lagos de Plitvice, declarado Patrimonio de la Humanidad por la UNESCO en esta excursión de un día completo desde Zagreb. Con un guía experto a la cabeza, camine a lo largo de senderos panorámicos en medio de los densos bosques y maravíllese con la visión de los lagos turquesa intenso, enlazados con inmensas cascadas y arroyos. Acérquese a estos hermosos lagos en un barco eléctrico y finalice la excursión con un recorrido panorámico en autobús o tren. El recorrido a pie cubre una distancia de aproximadamente 2,4 km (1,5 millas). Este servicio tiene un límite máximo de 19 personas, para una experiencia fantástica.
First of all adored my tour guide Tammy!!!! Secondly, sites were wonderous as you can imagine. It is very remarkable the human fascination with falling water, it makes you wonder if all of God's creatures can sense the magnitude of these natural wonders. Furthermore if you do not find these falls magnificent can you be considered human?
this tour was beautiful. our guide was professional and informative.
it would have been nice to know that the tour would include 6km of hiking around the lakes. Both my husband and myself are suffering with foot and hip injuries and that made the excursion very difficult. My mother who is 76 also struggled terribly.
i would not have booked the trip had i known this information before hand. if you are fit then it is definitely well worth it.
1. Timing: On time pick up from pre-decided/ fixed location
2. Tour guide Tamara: knowledgeable, provides the required information will provide you more info if requested, able to manage the group well, extremely clear in communication, accommodating and flexible towards any special needs
3. Tour: well organised and good coverage with the much required break on the way to Plitvice National Park from Zagreb city.
To be taken care off
1. Although nothing to do with the tour operator, the queues at the lunch station may get very long as there were only 2 caterers. Hence, it might take longer than expected at the lunch area.
2. Comfortable footwear with good grip is a must. Warm clothing it got a little chill as we walked up the National Parks during Oct
3. Return to Zagreb city might take longer than onward journey considering the traffic jams. Hence, plan any events post return from Plitvice with caution.
Lucky us! After reading the reviews for this tour were blessed with Tammy Tamara as our tour guide. We knew the lakes were going to spectacular but our 2 hour ride from Zagreb to the lakes was made better with our guide. Tammy was very informative, gave us group of 16 the history of the areas struggles and ultimate fate. Tammy makes this trip at least 3 times a week but you can tell by her enthusiasm that she is so proud and in love with her country. I don't blame her, this tour was the highlight of my trip to Croatia, and that is saying a lot considering the country is awesome!!!