Rutas en bicicleta - Asia
499 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour. I only wish I had done this earlier on in my trip because you get a better sense of the city. It’s a leisurely ride that most anyone can complete. It was surely very hot and sweaty in early March. Riding in narrow areas of people’s homes and business was so cool and the locals would often holler “hello!”"
2 días, 1 noche, en los MEJORES CRUCEROS incluyendo traslados, comidas, kayak, cuevas, islas y playas
* A traveler said: "Ha Long bay was absolutely stunning, a must see and I definitely recommend an overnight stay. Our guide Charlie was awesome. Genuinely loved getting to know people. - total travel time to destination is closer to 4 hrs the freeway is 2 hrs. Also the pictures show more of the 5star cruise"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable parts were seeing what Tho has built himself to help the community and raise awareness on recycling and looking after the environment. We loved being able to see the small, intricate alleyways of the city, and going to the outskirts where it was more open and green. The food at The Hidden Gem Cafe was also phenomenal, and Tho was a wonderful guide who made us laugh a lot and shared a lot of knowledge with us."
* A traveler said: "we had Holden as our tour guide he was the best this is a must do in singapore see so much more than on a bus plus Holden was able to point out things we would not have known without him"
* A traveler said: "1. Bikes were very good and working order. Mine had disc brakes and was a comfortable ride. 2. Gaku was a such a great guy and an excellent tour guide. 3. Instructions were clear and great. You will have a wonderful time with Gaku. We got to see Mt. Fuji from the lookout. It was a very special moment that I won't forget."
* A traveler said: "It was an adventure through old Delhi ! One of the major highlights of our entire trip. The little stop offs brought India to life and it was great! Can’t recommend this experience enough"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a perfect way to see the top places in Ninh Binh in a day, would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Relaxed and fun. We were lucky to have cool weather and our guide s were fun and had lots to share"
* A traveler said: "It was a lovely tour which took us around the quiet streets of Kyoto to visit temples and shrines. The bikes were well maintained. The route was very flat so easy cycling"
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to see some wonderful parts of Old Shanghai and to really feel part of the daily and street life. The company is excellent. I highly recommend this experience."
* A traveler said: "This is my second time booking the tour as I had a great time the first time. Ross was really great tour guide. It was the perfect tour for our trip in Kyoto. Highly recommended, a must do when in Kyoto!"
* A traveler said: "This experience was fantastic from start to finish. Our driver was fantastic and not only filled is in on the day's scheduled activities during our trip up from Seminyak but was also full of fantastic tips for our time in Bali in general. The tour itself was so much fun and despite getting stuck numerous times in the Komodo, help was always close at hand and we thoroughly enjoyed it all. One of the major highlights for us was watching the reaction of the local kids as the strange looking foreigners drove through town - there were many high fives as we passed and countless smiles from, these gorgeous children. We capped off the day with a nice hot shower followed by a delicious 3 course meal at base camp. A fantastic day away from the hustle and bustle of Bali in beautiful surroundings - I would recommend this tour to anyone with a sense of adventure."
* A traveler said: "This tour was the highlight of our trip to Singapore. Our guide Eunice was very engaging and knowledgeable. Bikes were good quality and the route was well thought out - mostly using footpaths."
* A traveler said: "Nyoman was my guide and I had a great time! I booked for just one person (me) which was nice. It rained and Nyoman had rain coats in his backpack for us. The electric bike helps with uphill pedaling, but still requires a lot of effort. I coordinated my own transportation to the meeting point."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour!! Varied and interesting. Would definitely recommend. Would encourage stopping for more picture taking opportunities."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Jojo was pleasant and friendly and put the group at ease. Knowledgeable and approachable to ask questions. Fun and very interesting whilst biking at ease. Very safe for all."
* A traveler said: "We had a very enjoyable and educational trip with our bike riders Joy & Linh. Besides being good guides they were also good company. We saw many traditional activities and got to participate in all of them. We had both a coffee and lunch break in local authentic Vietnamese eateries. Would highly recommended this tour."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Alquiler de bicicletas
- Lanchas motoras
- Paseos en coche de caballos
- Recorridos a pie
- Recorridos aéreos
- Recorridos en autobús
- Recorridos en bicicleta eléctrica
- Recorridos en coche
- Recorridos en coche de lujo
- Recorridos en helicóptero
- Recorridos en hidrodeslizador
- Recorridos en motocicleta
- Recorridos en motocicleta, Vespa o escúter
- Recorridos ferroviarios
- Rutas autoguiadas y alquileres
- Rutas en bici de montaña
- Rutas en bicicleta
- Rutas en bicitaxi
- Rutas en coches clásicos
- Rutas en hidroavión
- Rutas en limusina
- Rutas en mototaxi tuk-tuk
- Rutas en sidecar
- Rutas en tranvía
- Tours acuáticos
- Visitas guiadas en transporte público
- Visitas guiadas en tranvía
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración