Cruceros de día - Croacia
138 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Very Nice tour With a fantastic landscape, framing a wonderfull sunset. Wouid surely go again. Truely romantic."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour...Our guide Roko and skipper KiKi were great! Gave us great facts about every place we visited and made sure we were always having a great time."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day trip on the good ship Bobara, everything was perfect right from the start..Beautiful island hopping, food was much better than expected and refreshments all made for an unforgettable day."
* A traveler said: "The skipper was very friendly and gave us good informations. It is not expansive for a long day from 10.30 am to 18.15/30 pm"
* A traveler said: "Amazing staff, great fun, food was surprisingly better than I expected. I would say not for families although there was a family of 4 and they thoroughly enjoyed. If you fancy a fun day out then definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with you guys. 3 islands tour is more than enough for us and we enjoyed a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Best day trip we could have hoped for. It was our favourite day of our entire holiday and a day we will always remember. We highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful trip to Krka, the trip is well organised and they give you plenty of time to explore the beauty of the national park. Swimming in the Krka river was a real highlight of the trip! Haris (our guide) was extremely friendly and very helpful and informative. Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "I were able to enjoy this day a lot. The price is fair. The tour guides were very funny!! They made good jokes and gave helpful information. Very well organized:)"
* A traveler said: "Sibenik town is a lovely place to visit. The National park and especially the waterfalls are amazing."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful Day!! It’s totally worth the money! We had such a great time!! Lunch on the island was delicious. We rented beach chairs and just relaxed. So peaceful and the views are to die for!"
* A traveler said: "Don't leave this off your Croatia trip, a must see! We toured Croatia for 2 weeks & this was a highlight. Be prepared to walk including up & down stairs / hills. Go early in the morning to beat the crowds as much as possible. You won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Great trip of the surrounding islands. And the lunch was delicious as well. The service was exceptional. Sights were a little crowded but nothing the tour guide can do about it. The RHIB we ride around is a fun experience. I do wish we spent more time at the winery but that was a neat homey experience"
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing day! Vanessa and Valentina were so helpful and rearranged the schedule to ensure that we didn’t spend too much time waiting in line for sites. They optimized the day perfectly so that it wasn’t too crowded wherever we went. Must do experience!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this excursion. Staff was extremely courteous. It was a great value as well. The only thing that was disappointing was that there was no time to visit the mir lake."
* A traveler said: "It was a relaxing and great trip. I wasn't sure at first what to do during the 1h stop at the small village, but the water was calling everywhere to jump in, it was one of the best spots. Sailing with sail in the afternoon was the best thing ever."
* A traveler said: "Ivan made the trip informative and fun! It was a really enjoyable day out and would recommend definitely doing the wine tasting as well, it was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "It was just amazing... We recommend this beautiful cruise to all ! The concert was so nice and we had the chance to see many dolphins !"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful friendly and knowledgeable staff, we saw many dolphins! The mackerel fillet was delicious too."
* A traveler said: "Really fun tour but could have done without the visit to the fishing village. Phillip was excellent and deserves his back pay!!!"
* A traveler said: "Super friendly staff, great value for money. You get a full service package incl. Pick up, drinks, lunch and short explanations around the islands. The islands are nice, walk for some great views, lunch was sufficient and we had a wholesome relaxed day:)"
* A traveler said: "Many thanks to Dario our tour guide and Dale our bus driver. We had a fantastic time! Dario's wealth of Croatian and world history was paramount. We truly had a great time. We highly recommend this tour. Thanks!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Avistamiento de ballenas
- Cruceros al atardecer
- Cruceros con almuerzo
- Cruceros con brunch
- Cruceros con cena
- Cruceros con escalas
- Cruceros de día
- Cruceros en catamarán
- Cruceros nocturnos
- Cruceros turísticos
- Excursiones por la costa
- Paseos en barco con café
- Paseos en barco con desayuno
- Paseos en veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Teatro Nacional de Croacia (HNK)
- De crucero por el Puerto Dubrovnik
- Galería Mestrovic
- Casa de Marin Drzic
- Islas Elafiti
- Museo Arqueológico (Arheoloski Muzej)
- Torre Lotrščak
- Casco Antiguo de Dubrovnik
- Donji Grad (Ciudad Baja)
- Islas Pakleni
- Fuente de Onofrio
- Museo Mimara (Muzej Mimara)
- Península Peljesac
- Castillo Medvedgrad
- Iglesia de San Donato
- Cañón Cetina
- Cala de Stiniva
- Isla Solta
- Isla Lokrum
- Cosas que hacer en Zagreb
- Cosas que hacer en Split
- Cosas que hacer en Dubrovnik
- Cosas que hacer en Zadar
- Cosas que hacer en Rovinj
- Cosas que hacer en Pula
- Cosas que hacer en Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Cosas que hacer en Šibenik
- Cosas que hacer en Bosnia y Herzegovina
- Cosas que hacer en Eslovenia
- Cosas que hacer en Dalmacia
- Cosas que hacer en Croacia Central
- Cosas que hacer en Istria
- Cosas que hacer en Hvar
- Cosas que hacer en Friuli-Venezia Giulia