Visitas arqueológicas guiadas - Ecuador
53 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour! Our driver Marlon and guide Diana were friendly and knowledgeable and we had a lot of fun! Highly recommend this tour, especially to see something other than Quito!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide, awesome trek, and amazing scenery. Would recomended if you're looking for a good challenge while visiting Quito!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing, great, interesting, knowledgeable in history and not only in history Diego tour guide A big thanks from our family for such beautiful day"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour. The guide gave us a lot of good information about Ecuador's history. The 1h30 spent in otavalo was enough. Wish we would of spent more time at cuicocha lake (although it was super cloudy that day so we didn't see much ). Lunch was also delicious."
* A traveler said: "Driver was very helpful and safe. We spoke a simple English and Spanish conversation and he told us more about Quito and Ecuador"
* A traveler said: "Easy communication and comfortable transportation. Diego (tour guide) is very knowledgeable about the history and areas. All questions were answer. Thank you Diego for making this tour memorable."
* A traveler said: "My husband, 8-year-old daughter and I had a private tour, and all had a wonderful time. Our tour guide Fabián was extremely knowledgeable and engaging. On the ride to Mindo he shared lots of interesting history, and the views were beautiful, so the time passed quickly. The hummingbird sanctuary was a nice stop - my daughter was entranced by the hummingbirds and tanagers. Next we stopped at the Nambillo Cloud Forest Reserve, where we had a beautiful hike down to the Nambillo waterfall, and back up to the canopy on the other side of the Nambillo River, where we took a cable car back across the canopy. Fabián spotted a toucan during the hike, and we were able to observe it for several minutes. Next we stopped at a butterfly farm for a brief tour and lunch. My daughter loved the butterflies, and the setting for our meal was lovely, but I probably would have preferred to skip this and have lunch in Mindo town. Next we went into town to tour Yumbos, an artisanal chocolatier. We tasted some absolutely delicious chocolate made from the beans of the relatively rare “arriba” cacao tree, and learned about the chocolate making process. On the ride back to Quito, the clouds rolled in and it started raining, which made for a peaceful trip back to the hotel. I highly recommend this tour, and especially our guide Fabián."
* A traveler said: "My guide was excellent. Helped outline the day and made everyone feel welcome. The trip was excellent. Be sure that you have some acclamation before hiking up Cotopaxi. Had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Great, affordable tour! My guide was energetic and spoke good English (he did had to give the tour both in English and Spanish). The site and museum is a good day trip for those who have a couple of hours of time to spare."
* A traveler said: "Sebastian was wonderful and explained the history of the area as well as fascinating facts about the city and the indigenous groups in the area. We came away from the experience with a list of more things to read and learn and felt like we gained a whole new perspective on the varied and beautiful culture of Ecuador."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our tour and tour guide. We don't usually take guided tours, but this tour included two things we really wanted to visit: Ingapirca and the Casa de la Makana in Gualaceo. The tour far surpassed anything we were expecting. Our guide, Wilson, is one of the most intelligent persons we have ever met. He has a deep knowledge and love for his country and the indigenous people in Ecuador. We asked many questions, about various things, during the tour and Wilson answered them all with ease. It is the best tour we've taken and would recommend Wilson and the tour to anyone who is interested! Dwayne and Meadow"
* A traveler said: "Love it! You must take this tour, the explanation was amazing, they were really helpful with the pick up, even so I mess the hotel direction. Also they follow up all covid19 security measures."
* A traveler said: "Flavio was a great driver and a great guide! He accommodated our every need and was friendly and knew all sorts of insights to the area."
* A traveler said: "Our guide and driver, Herman Flores, was exceptional. Not only did he take us to the destinations of the tour, he also took us to things that we wanted to see along the way. He has an encyclopedic knowledge of Ecuador, its history, geography and economy. Anything we wanted to know, he was able to provide the information. He also helped us with our Spanish, and ensured that we where not taken advantage of while purchasing items. The tour itself was first rate, a must do when in Cuenca, especially if you have any desire to understand the Inca and prior civilizations history."
* A traveler said: "Loved the 2 day tour! I had 2 different guides and they were both pleasant, friendly and well informed. I loved the individualized attention (small group tour) and I felt very safe with the guide and group as a female solo traveler!"
- Balneario Termas de Papallacta
- Museo de Guayasamín
- Iglesia La Compañía de Jesús
- Isla de Lobos
- Avenida de los Volcanes
- Plaza Santo Domingo
- Cerro Brujo
- Laguna de Quilotoa
- León Dormido
- Playa de Tortuga Bay
- Volcán Cotopaxi
- Nariz del Diablo
- Isla Bartolomé
- Ciudad vieja de Quito
- Canal del Amor
- Casa Del Árbol
- Isla Seymour
- Selva de Mindo (Mindo Rainforest)