Atracciones y museos - Ecuador
20 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Great guide, awesome trek, and amazing scenery. Would recomended if you're looking for a good challenge while visiting Quito!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour very much with our 3 and 6 year old daughter's. Our guide, Diego, was very knowledgeable and very friendly. He spoke great English and was able to give us great insight into the region and it's history."
* A traveler said: "Amazing hike! Make sure you bring or buy water at the stops. Food and water is not included. Unforgettable time"
* A traveler said: "Amazing, great, interesting, knowledgeable in history and not only in history Diego tour guide A big thanks from our family for such beautiful day"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Edison for a great day in Las Cajas. We learned a lot about the history and plants of this region."
* A traveler said: "Erica was very knowledgeable about Ecuador, and answered all of our questions about the culture, history, and food. The sights were incredible, the market was amazing, and we really enjoyed seeing the demonstrations of traditional, indigenous textiles being made. The pickup/drop off was on time, and we really got to see a lot of the Ecuadorian countryside we otherwise would have missed. I highly recommend this tour for anyone visiting Quito. It exceeded all of our expectations!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was very helpful and safe. We spoke a simple English and Spanish conversation and he told us more about Quito and Ecuador"
* A traveler said: "Easy communication and comfortable transportation. Diego (tour guide) is very knowledgeable about the history and areas. All questions were answer. Thank you Diego for making this tour memorable."
* A traveler said: "The park was incredible! Absolutely beautiful! And our guide Wilson was wonderful and very knowledgeable of the plants and birds. I happened to leave my car in the car and he made an extra trip to drop it off. Special!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Andre was knowledgeable and very helpful person. We were educated by him about Santa Cruise Island and of course Galapagos giant tortouse."
* A traveler said: "The giant tortoises were absolutely amazing. I looked pretty fabulous in my glam gumboots. It was just so much fun. Everything that I hoped."
Pase para las 7 principales atracciones de Quito con recogida en el aeropuerto (ahorre un 20 % en las entradas)
* A traveler said: "It worked like a charm! We saved money, saw the most important attractions in the city,. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Alejandro took us on a private day trip from Quito to the Mindo Cloud Forest in early October and it was just fantastic from beginning to end: Alejandro is professional, punctual, friendly, a wealth of information, speaks perfect English and was a joy to be with all day. The actual tour to Mindo was organised perfectly and was tailored to our wants/needs - he was flexible and the day was wonderfully diverse, from a walk to a waterfall to a chocolate museum, hummingbirds, orchids and butterflies, to a gorgeous lunch spot and even a stop on the equatorial museum on the way home. I cannot recommend Alejandro or this tour highly enough!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Atracciones y museos
- Atracciones en la naturaleza
- Galerías de arte
- Lugares religiosos
- Parques naturales
- Pases y entradas a museos
- Espectáculos y actuaciones
- Eventos deportivos
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Laguna de Quilotoa
- Nariz del Diablo
- Isla Bartolomé
- León Dormido
- Volcán Cotopaxi
- Isla Seymour
- Playa de Tortuga Bay
- Museo de Guayasamín
- Cerro Brujo
- Canal del Amor
- Selva de Mindo (Mindo Rainforest)
- Plaza Santo Domingo
- Casa Del Árbol
- Avenida de los Volcanes
- Iglesia La Compañía de Jesús
- Isla de Lobos
- Balneario Termas de Papallacta
- Ciudad vieja de Quito