Eventos deportivos - Ecuador
401 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Amazing, great, interesting, knowledgeable in history and not only in history Diego tour guide A big thanks from our family for such beautiful day"
* A traveler said: "My guide was excellent. Helped outline the day and made everyone feel welcome. The trip was excellent. Be sure that you have some acclamation before hiking up Cotopaxi. Had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was very helpful and safe. We spoke a simple English and Spanish conversation and he told us more about Quito and Ecuador"
* A traveler said: "Easy communication and comfortable transportation. Diego (tour guide) is very knowledgeable about the history and areas. All questions were answer. Thank you Diego for making this tour memorable."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour! Our driver Marlon and guide Diana were friendly and knowledgeable and we had a lot of fun! Highly recommend this tour, especially to see something other than Quito!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Edison for a great day in Las Cajas. We learned a lot about the history and plants of this region."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable. Cajas park is beautiful and the views are breathtaking. We had trout for lunch and it was delicious."
* A traveler said: "This tour exceeded all our expectations. Our guide, Carlos, was very knowledgeable and could speak perfect English so us English speakers could get the most out of the tour. At all times we felt safe with Christian behind the wheel of a comfortable and well-maintained van. The road to Puyo was so much better than I remembered from my last trip to Ecuador 40 years ago! From the animal rescue center, bathing in the waterfalls, learning about medicinal rainforest plants, face painting and dancing with the local families it was the experience of a lifetime. I highly recommend the tour company, Imagine Ecuador."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful way to spend the day. We had a lovely time seeing the sights, learning about the rich and fascinating history of Quito and Jamie and Angela were amazing guides. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Jorge was our guide and he was so much fun! We biked downhill from Cotopaxi and enjoyed amazing scenery. He was able to share a lot of knowledge about the area as well. It was an adventure ride - even though one of us fell into the river , we still remained positive. I’m glad we were about to go where nobody else was and enjoy some single track."
* A traveler said: "The park was incredible! Absolutely beautiful! And our guide Wilson was wonderful and very knowledgeable of the plants and birds. I happened to leave my car in the car and he made an extra trip to drop it off. Special!"
* A traveler said: "Diego is most professional and knowledgeable. He was punctual and considerate. Definitely a memorable day"
* A traveler said: "I took this trip with my family. Had a vary nice day. the guide Yamil was really nice and freindy. He spoke good English"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Breath taking from start to finish. Highlight of my time in Ecuador. Transportation was on time. Meals were basic, but enjoyable. Guide was great and very thorough. Trip is not for the faint of heart."
- Nariz del Diablo
- Museo de Guayasamín
- Isla de Lobos
- Cerro Brujo
- Casa Del Árbol
- Isla Bartolomé
- León Dormido
- Avenida de los Volcanes
- Playa de Tortuga Bay
- Iglesia La Compañía de Jesús
- Laguna de Quilotoa
- Balneario Termas de Papallacta
- Ciudad vieja de Quito
- Plaza Santo Domingo
- Volcán Cotopaxi
- Selva de Mindo (Mindo Rainforest)
- Canal del Amor
- Isla Seymour