Audioguías - Egipto
494 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
Recorrido privado: crucero de 8 días y 7 noches a las pirámides y el Nilo por el aire desde El Cairo
* A traveler said: "Thanks for the two gentleman's named Mohammad & Ahmed Haroon one in Cairo and other in laxer. excellent guides. we enjoy every minutes of the tour. they way they explain. is beyond ours imagination. we are happy to say if we get a chance to come again we will request these two again."
* A traveler said: "The pickup was on time, and the transportation was excellent, neveen was very informative and polite, I already booked another trip for tomorrow. Thank you Emu tours and thank you neveen."
* A traveler said: "Guide and driver were both very kind. The guide knew a lot and kept the tour very interesting. Saw great sites and covered so much ground!"
* A traveler said: "This cruise was perfect! Our tour guide, Ahmed was very informative and answered all of our questions. He was very kind and helpful. We were able to see everything on our list and all the transportation was incredibly comfortable. We were extremely pampered for such an affordable price!"
* A traveler said: "Maged is an experienced and focused guide and we loved (my wife and I) the tour. The driver, Mustapha, was also great. We recommmend!! Rubens & Vera"
* A traveler said: "We felt very safe with Mohamed. He took us on a real adventure on the quad. It was really fun and we took some great photos. We would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing Tour! We got an amazing price for an unforgettable experience!! Our Tour Guide was exceptional and always going the extra mile to make the tour more enjoyable! 100% recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Pyramids of Giza are really a must see! Very good and knowledgeable tour guide. I recommend Emo Tours to anyone that want to have a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Sérapéum are unforgatable! Mohamed was very important on this trip, a experience guide with egiptology knowledge. thank You so much!"
* A traveler said: "it was a great night to spend on Nile river with very delicious food and nice performance , my guide was so helpful and always on time when I need something . recommended"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time on this tour! My guide, Noha, was excellent. She was extremely knowledgeable and adjusted the itinerary based on my interests. The tour operates exactly as described online, from the hotel pickup to the sightseeing. Dahshur, Saqqara and Memphis add a lot to get a more complete picture of ancient Egypt. Thank you again Noha!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful dinner cruise on the Nile - our tour operator picked us up from the hotel - was on time. The dinner cruise was great - buffet was good, the entertainment was great - the Sufi dancers were mesmerizing, belly dance was ok. The singer was outstanding great value for money spent"
* A traveler said: "Erakey was a wonderful guide. He was on time and patient. He made sure we were in good hands."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and guide. Well organized by Emo Tours, definitely, it was a good election. Cairo isn't only pyramids."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful moment, the early morning wake up is well worth it. Pick up on time, little boat ride over the Nile and then, up up and away. Appreciate the quiet and the cool early morning breeze."
* A traveler said: "I took this tour in the middle of Covid, November of last year. Waleed was a fantastic guide. He is such a nice guy, you will enjoy the conversation and he knows the area very well. He paid attention to details, often asked if there was anything else you were interested in and I felt like the whole tour was almost customized to me. We visited all of the major sites noted but at a leisurely pace. Waleed is a very intelligent young man and I enjoyed talking to him about his family, life in Egypt and some of the history from an Egyptian point of view. When I go back, I will definitely use his services again and if you are traveling there, I would recommend you do also."
Excursión de un día con todo incluido a las pirámides de Giza, la esfinge, Memphis Saqqara con paseo en camello
* A traveler said: "Me and wife had an excellent trip to Gaza, Memphis and Sakkara. Our guide Mustafa was very good. He knew all about the history and was excellent in communication. We started at 8 and finished at 4. Highly recommend this with Mustafa"
* A traveler said: "Great morning at the pyramids! All communication from the company was professional and timely. We had a group of 8 that included everything from kids to a 76 year old and they were able to accommodate all our needs."
Recorrido privado de 8 horas por las pirámides, la esfinge, el Museo Egipcio y el bazar con paseo en camello y almuerzo desde El Cairo
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide,Mahmoud Hafez,was wonderful! He organized everything perfectly and his knowledge was just amazing. We're 2 pairs of parent&chid from Japan & Switzerland.We didn't see each other for more than 2 years because of pandemic of Covid 19.We spent wonderful time tha to him."
- Pirámide de Kefrén
- Jardín Botánico Aswan
- Museo Nacional de Alejandría
- Templo de Horus en Edfu
- Templo Abu Simbel
- Lago Nasser
- Mezquita de Al-Rifai
- Mezquita Abdel Monaem Read (Mezquita Grande)
- Cañón Colorado - Sharm el Sheikh
- Ramesseum (Templo funerario de Ramsés II)
- Río Nilo
- Museo Nubian
- Cairo Antiguo
- Cementerio de la Guerra El Alamein
- Bahía de Naama (Na'ama Bay)
- Iglesia de la Cueva en la Montaña Mokattam (Monasterio de San Simón)
- Mezquita al-Muayyad
- Templo de Hatshepsut (Deir el-Bahari)
- Avenida de las Esfinges
- Templo de Luxor
- Cosas que hacer en El Cairo
- Cosas que hacer en Luxor
- Cosas que hacer en Hurghada
- Cosas que hacer en Aswan
- Cosas que hacer en Sharm el Sheikh
- Cosas que hacer en Guiza
- Cosas que hacer en Marsa Alam
- Cosas que hacer en Alejandría
- Cosas que hacer en Safaga
- Cosas que hacer en Puerto Saíd
- Cosas que hacer en Jordania
- Cosas que hacer en Territorios Palestinos
- Cosas que hacer en Mar Rojo
- Cosas que hacer en Saint Catherine
- Cosas que hacer en Cisjordania