Recorridos ferroviarios - Egipto
264 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Seeing the pyramids and Sphinx was amazing and my Gide Mohsen was very good with lots of interesting facts and knowledge. Definitely going to come back to Egypt to see more."
* A traveler said: "Guide and driver were both very kind. The guide knew a lot and kept the tour very interesting. Saw great sites and covered so much ground!"
Excursiones de 10 horas durante escalas en El Cairo para visitar las pirámides de Guiza, el Museo Egipcio y el bazar
* A traveler said: "I specifically booked a flight with a 21 hour layover in Cairo so that I could see the pyramids however I got so much more! For an additional cost I was able to go inside of the Great Pyramid, see the solar boat, and go on a camel ride. The Egyptian Museum was full of so many artifacts I coulda stayed there for hours."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide and driver. Michael was informative and very kind. Felt very safe exploring all of Cairo."
* A traveler said: "Authentic and mesmerizing tour of Orthodox Christian, Muslim and Jewish places of worship including churches, mosques and synagogues. Egyptologist Essam was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable in the topics of Coptic and Islamic Cairo."
* A traveler said: "Sérapéum are unforgatable! Mohamed was very important on this trip, a experience guide with egiptology knowledge. thank You so much!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time on this tour! My guide, Noha, was excellent. She was extremely knowledgeable and adjusted the itinerary based on my interests. The tour operates exactly as described online, from the hotel pickup to the sightseeing. Dahshur, Saqqara and Memphis add a lot to get a more complete picture of ancient Egypt. Thank you again Noha!"
* A traveler said: "Very good experience. Ahmed our guide was very kind with us and comprehensive. I play the photographer in order we can have the best memory of our trip. We recommend 👌. The landscapes were beautiful and we never get bored. Fantastic"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience my tour operator Hesham was amazing and so was my guide adina. I had alot of fun and everything was done perfectly. I highly recommend you do this tour with this team as they will take care of you well and luxor is so beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! He provided lots of great history and gave up plenty of time every spot! It was a full day adventure"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was awesome, the food was good, the show was great!!!! I would recommend this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful moment, the early morning wake up is well worth it. Pick up on time, little boat ride over the Nile and then, up up and away. Appreciate the quiet and the cool early morning breeze."
* A traveler said: "We were very pleased with the quality of service. We were picked up on time . There was driver + Representative form the company. Very friendly and assisted with baggage"
Visita guiada privada de 2 días a las pirámides de Guiza, Saqqara, Dahshur y El Cairo, con paseo en camello, navegación en faluca, crucero con cena y espectáculo de luz y sonido
* A traveler said: "Great experience, top notch guides and great driver, comfy car. Overall a great experience visiting Giza, Dahshour and Saqqara pyramids as well as the old cairo tour."
Recorrido privado: crucero de 8 días y 7 noches a las pirámides y el Nilo por el aire desde El Cairo
* A traveler said: "Thanks for the two gentleman's named Mohammad & Ahmed Haroon one in Cairo and other in laxer. excellent guides. we enjoy every minutes of the tour. they way they explain. is beyond ours imagination. we are happy to say if we get a chance to come again we will request these two again."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was amazing! He had great insight on the history and allowed me to enjoy it like a local. Visiting the mosques were beautiful and he made the experience a great one"
* A traveler said: "Not only were they on time and efficient, but one of the gentleman that picked us up was a tour guide who spoke perfect English and provided us with a interesting facts on the way from the hotel to the airport."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Especialidades de recorridos en avión
- Lanchas motoras
- Paseos en globo aerostático
- Recorridos a pie
- Recorridos aéreos
- Recorridos en autobús
- Recorridos en coche
- Recorridos en coche de lujo
- Recorridos en helicóptero
- Recorridos ferroviarios
- Rutas en coches clásicos
- Rutas en limusina
- Tours acuáticos
- Visitas guiadas en transporte público
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Antiguo Hurghada
- Iglesia Colgante (Muallaqa, Sitt Mariam, Santa María)
- Río Nilo
- Museo Nacional de Alejandría
- Templo de Kom Ombo
- Colosos de Memnon
- Tumbas de los Nobles (Valle de los Nobles)
- Iglesia de Santa Bárbara
- Monasterio de St. Catherine
- Cañón Colorado - Sharm el Sheikh
- Monte Sinai - Sharm el Sheikh
- Pueblo de Nubian
- Islas Giftun
- Iglesia de la Cueva en la Montaña Mokattam (Monasterio de San Simón)
- Meseta de Giza
- Villa Faraónica (Pharaonic Village)
- Mezquita Abdel Monaem Read (Mezquita Grande)
- Museo Nubian
- Templo de Horus en Edfu
- Cosas que hacer en El Cairo
- Cosas que hacer en Luxor
- Cosas que hacer en Hurghada
- Cosas que hacer en Aswan
- Cosas que hacer en Sharm el Sheikh
- Cosas que hacer en Guiza
- Cosas que hacer en Marsa Alam
- Cosas que hacer en Alejandría
- Cosas que hacer en Safaga
- Cosas que hacer en Puerto Saíd
- Cosas que hacer en Jordania
- Cosas que hacer en Territorios Palestinos
- Cosas que hacer en Mar Rojo
- Cosas que hacer en Saint Catherine
- Cosas que hacer en Cisjordania