Cultura - Europa
494 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
Evite las colas: opción superior para grupos pequeños para Museos Vaticanos, San Pedro y Capilla Sixtina
* A traveler said: "This place was amazing. Just in awe of the artwork in the Vatican rooms. Our guide was very knowledgeable and very nice."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, very fast and efficient in getting past the lines, tour guide was very well informed and made the trip very interesting and educational."
* A traveler said: "Stefano was a great guide. Everywhere we went felt unique and interesting thanks to him. The highlight had to be the lunch at the vineyard. Stunning views and excellent food. If you only have one chance at exploring Tuscany, make this tour a priority."
* A traveler said: "This was such a special trip! There was so much to cover on our own, so the tour was extremely helpful. Our guide was incredible, Irene, and she was so funny! 10/10 review."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic! I really enjoyed. Would totally recommend! Stonehenge and the Windsor castle is worthy to see, if you ask me. Bath is good too if you are interested in architecture..."
* A traveler said: "Great translation and timing at each island! Would highly recommend. I was traveling there with my other half for the weekend!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect experience, very comfortable trip. Very easy to find buses, because of the informational signs. Trip goes very fast, so I managed to see all the route in 1 hour. Definitely recommend this buses for travellers!"
* A traveler said: "Well organized and with suitable time for everything. Good option for a last minute trip, as it's hard to get tickets to Neuschwanstein Castle."
* A traveler said: "Great trip and excellent guide. Thanks a lot, Roberto, for a very entertaining tour to Pompeii and Vesuvio!"
* A traveler said: "One of the first things I did after arriving in Iceland. Really well done. A fascinating view of the city and the country. Gave me a real appreciation for the experience that I was about to have as I toured around the island. Fun and informative."
* A traveler said: "Clara was fantastic! An experience that I would not want to miss in Barcelona! Very informative. It’s amazing to see the light coming through the stained glass in the afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "Violetta is an experienced and knowledgeable guide. She kept our group together and explained many things about the venus, mona Lisa, and other famous French artist. We saw all the di Vinci paintings in the Louvre. Very informative. Excellent English speaking Francophile!"
Recorrido por los Acantilados de Moher incluyendo el Atlántico salvaje y la ciudad de Galway desde Dublin
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour in Ireland, totally recommended. Tons of valuable information about Ireland and great sense of humor from Dave and Joe (driver)"
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide with wonderful grip over the historical facts. Splendid 4 hours tour and even though we were 27 people, she answered everyone's every question."
* A traveler said: "Well organized and super friendly! Serena was lovely and well informed about the history and architecture. It was a pleasure!"
* A traveler said: "Bruce was an amazing tour guide, he was funny and very knowledgeable, a smooth ride and so much to see."
* A traveler said: "Great. The first tour guide (Roscoe) was superb. Very knowledgeable and had great personality. Couldn't have been better. Our guide for the underground was so-so but the tour was very interesting"
* A traveler said: "We had s great time yesterday. The tour guide and bus driver made it special. Enjoyed the quaint towns and the various demonstrations on wooden shoes cheese making and of course stroopeafels."
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was a phenomenal tour guide, very humorous and personableZ he was enthusiastic and jovial on top of his knowledge of both the wizard of world and the muggle world"
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip that took us all around Salzburg and to the lake region. We got to see where key shots were taken during the movie. Our guide was great and provided a lot of insight into the making of the movie!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very interesting tour, opening our eyes to parts of Berlin that we wouldn’t have necessarily accessed easily ourselves. Sophie, the tour guide, was knowledgeable and friendly. We enjoyed the experience."
* A traveler said: "Keith was fantastic full of facts and very well delivered 😊 Easy travel and entry Sad place to visit"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip. It brought us outside the city of London it was definitely a long day but totally worth every minute. Our guide Pepe was amazing highly recommend the tour."
Excursión para grupos pequeños a los Museos Vaticanos con acceso a primera hora a la Basílica de San Pedro y la Capilla Sixtina
* A traveler said: "Our guide was outstanding. We loved the Sistine Chapel, getting into the Vatican and the tour walking through all the art to the Sistine. Well done!!!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Arte y diseño
- Recorridos fotográficos
- Recorridos subterráneos
- Ruinas antiguas
- Rutas de moda
- Tours culturales
- Tours históricos
- Tours literarios
- Tours musicales
- Visitas arqueológicas guiadas
- Visitas guiadas a fábricas
- Visitas guiadas a plantaciones
- Visitas guiadas religiosas
- Cultura pop
- Espectáculos y actuaciones
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros