Tours culinarios y gastronómicos - Europa
491 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Everything was really nice. Food and service was very good. Paris in night time is so beautiful. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "Wow! On a windy and sometimes rainy few hours Ben was able to keep us wanting more! From Lamb to Hot Dogs to a 500 year shark bit, we learned so much about food and about what it means to eat, feel and think like an Icelandic Viking! And to be super generous Ben took our pictures when we saw the double rainbow! One of the best - thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Best tour - wonderful tour guide - very knowledgeable and quite entertaining! The food and drinks were excellent. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour through the Chianti region. We so enjoyed learning about olive oil(s), cheeses and wines w/ Martina -- who is a sommelier and an absolute professional. This is a must-do tour if you are interested in 'stress free' wine tasting in Tuscany."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding way to get an overview of Lisbon- its food, it’s drinks, it’s people and it’s culture. Great knowledge and great fun!!"
* A traveler said: "We got the royalty treatment on our tasting tour. We loved the history about the neighborhoods, the French sweets and being able to try pastry shops I would never normally go into."
* A traveler said: "Our guide is informative and we have so much fun together during the tour . Do recommend people to join and I just eat too much . Haha"
* A traveler said: "The cruise was very enjoyable. Ahsene was a great host and attended to whatever we needed during the cruise. I expected the cruise to last about two hours but was really only about an hour and 25 minutes…but aside from that the food and wait staff were terrific"
* A traveler said: "The tour was lots of fun and the food was delicious. The real star was the guide, Salvatore. He was knowledgeable, informative, entertaining and very gracious to our group of twelve."
Excursión a pie en grupo pequeño por la gastronomía de Roma: Trastevere, Campo de' Fiori y gueto judío
* A traveler said: "Alessandra was a charismatic and knowledgeable guide! This was a perfect way to start our adventure in Rome. she showed us some hidden gems we never would have found, and the tastings were pared with wine too!"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely time on this tour! Learned so much about chocolate and cheeses and foods that we sampled (and there was A LOT of food). I would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A dream came true. This was another experience out of my bucket list. I was able to celebrate my mother's birthday with my friends. The food and service was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was really fun. The time flew by! The food was a great offering and all was tasty. The BEST part though was the history lesson, the stories, and our guide so full of character."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! Dave was beyond wonderful and we loved all the wonderful food he shared with us. A+ tour!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Matthew was great. Shared with us plenty of history and was able to explore rome and sample food. Ended up not even eating dinner. Great way to start out trip"
* A traveler said: "This was the best night in Barcelona. Great food and drink and tried food and drinks we have not before. Met some really nice people and our guide Alex made the tour a fun and knowledgable experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Amadio, was very personable and knowledgeable about Rome, food and history. We spent a delicious and entertaining three hours with him."
* A traveler said: "Lots of different tastes with a great guide. Would highly recommend. Got to see areas of Athens we might have missed."
* A traveler said: "We did premier service at front of the boat, food was very good, staff friendly. Music was a little annoying, they played 70’s elevator music, would have preferred something more French. But I’m only writing that part Bc they needed more words on the review. Totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "We were Alba’s first group. She did a really great job. She told us everything about the City of the Arts and Sciences. The tapas was delicious and the wines were really good! Thank you Alba and also for the Barcelona recommendations you gave me!"
* A traveler said: "Massimiliano Costa Cipullo was our guide and he did a great job explaining the food and it’s relationship to the culture. He was smart, entertaining and polite, he made everyone on the tour feel at home."
* A traveler said: "Valter was a wonderful guide, very personable and informative. We really loved the meat and cheese shop, and the Port flight tasting"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Café y té
- Clases de comida y bebida
- Experiencias gastronómicas
- Postres y dulces
- Tours gastronómicos
- Catas de vinos
- Recorridos por puestos de comida callejeros
- Tours culinarios y gastronómicos
- Vino, cerveza y licores
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros