Tours literarios - Europa
402 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was a phenomenal tour guide, very humorous and personableZ he was enthusiastic and jovial on top of his knowledge of both the wizard of world and the muggle world"
* A traveler said: "This was actually better than I thought it was going to be. I only booked the tour because my friend is the Harry Potter fan, I'm not. I enjoyed it just as much as he did. Fascinating seeing the props from a movie."
Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter con transporte de ida y vuelta de lujo desde Londres
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! Simone our bus driver was awesome! Evan and Evans made the experience effortless and the Harry Potter studio was mind blowing!"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant trip. Coach was clean and in good order. Harry Potter film shown during the journey. The studio tour is excellent. Lots of sets, costumes and making of displays. A must for any Harry Potter fan."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the trip and guide. I learnt a lot. Thank you very much for this experience and so much interesting information."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! As a writer I really loved this tour. It was great learning about Irish history and some Irish literary greats. Due to covid we couldn't go to as many pubs but the tour was insightful and fun nonetheless. Excellent storytelling, singing, and historical knowledge. I plan on doing it again the next time I'm in Dublin."
* A traveler said: "Interesting with an informative and fun guide. Very enjoyable way to learn more about the city and it's connections."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was simply fabulous, providing an entertaining and very informative tour . Highly recommended Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic tour, Peter was amazingly knowledgeable and very funny. Children and adults held enthralled. He went over and beyond to make sure everyone was happy and his enthusiasm for Oxford and HP shone through. If we ever come back to Oxford we will definitely be booking in to hi pub crawl tour!"
Escapada de un día a Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter y Oxford desde Londres
* A traveler said: "This was a really great tour. We loved both Oxford and Harry Potter World. Our tour guide, Katie, was the best that we have ever had! Everything was very well run and on time. She was incredibly knowledgable and had so much enthusiasm in everything she did. Thanks for a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Mark A. was an excellent guide, the trip was well thought out and very informative. My 8 year old daughter loved the Harry Potter sites and the additional stops Mark A kindly made at our request. It was a thoroughly enjoyable morning."
* A traveler said: "I had the same guide for last year's DW walking tour that I did. He did an excellent job with this HP walking tour. Picked up a few nuggets that I wasn't aware of previously."
* A traveler said: "Sam, the tour guide seems to never run out of energy during the tour. We booked this tour without expecting much. We didn't come prepared and we dont know much about JK Rowling, just some general information about Harry Potter though. 😅 We can say that Sam really knows what he’s talking about. He is informative and flexible to foreigners like us. We were able to go to some unique places that you cant just find on some blogs. We tried that Cranachan that he suggested after the tour, and we loved it."
* A traveler said: "Peter our tour guide not only made the tour interesting and informative but he also made it fun. Excellent driver felt very safe I would highly recommend this tour 👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this tour yesterday. Took my granddaughter for her 10th birthday & she enjoyed it very much 👍👍👍"
* A traveler said: "Simon made the tour - he knew everything about Potter and also gave us a great history lesson about London."
* A traveler said: "Vaugn and our driver Mirza were excellent hosts for the day. Golden tours have very comfortable buses and there was a good balance between “own discovery” time and guides tour. Vaugn has a very extensive knowledge of the area and it was a pleasure being in his company."
Excursión Warner Bros Studio Tour London The Making of Harry Potter desde King's Cross St Pancras o Paddington
* A traveler said: "The presentation of all the exhibitions and the information given by the presenters the sets and the experience of every aspect of the day"
* A traveler said: "The weather was awful but Trevor was such an engaging, knowledgable and entertaining guide that he made the day really memorable. Would highly recommend him. Thank you Trevor for a brilliant two hours."
* A traveler said: "The best parts of the tour were Ben's anecdotal stories along the way about the monarchy and the history of Great Britain that didn't necessarily have directly to do with the tour itself. They added a lot. My only wish is that we would have been able to spend a bit more time at each place - so fascinating and beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Neil, I mean Charles was a character! His use of verse, song and humor kept a smile on my face. The flare from the aftermath of the parade also added an interesting twist. Well done Sir!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and very informative. The tour guide had lots of knowledge, not only of all the books but the history of the city as well. Thoroughly enjoyed."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Arte y diseño
- Recorridos fotográficos
- Rutas de moda
- Tours culturales
- Tours históricos
- Tours literarios
- Tours musicales
- Visitas arqueológicas guiadas
- Visitas guiadas religiosas
- Cultura pop
- Espectáculos y actuaciones
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros