Tours por el Outback - Europa
197 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "The tour was great, you get to see awesome and beautiful places. Chris, our guide, was awesome, he really connects with the group and has a lot of interesting facts to share!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Blankets ,an fear marbh and Skellig Michael. Also dun cuain peer as I han not seen it before on my trips to Kerry . We loved everything about the tour . How could you not ? Our guide Batt was an exceptional personality . His stories , his songs ,his interesting facts and his sense of humour made this as well as the amazing scenery a trip to remember !!!!!our trip was on the 6th September 2021, we were so lucky with the weather too. Carol ODriscoll and John Murtagh ,Dublin"
* A traveler said: "Irene our tour guide, absolutely lived the episodes of Call the Midwife as she took us round, and yes we could imagine the Poplar tenements and the new born babies behind the wooden doors which hadn't really got anything behind them. The exhibition of costumes and props was also interesting because this was what we had seen on screen."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour! It was predicted to snow all day, and our guide Gudmundur offered to cancel the tour once we had the whole group together. Since it was our and another couple's last day in Iceland, we decided to push on. I am so glad we did! We saw everything scheduled on the tour that day and then some. Gudmundur added some extra stops since he felt bad that the snow prevented us from seeing some of the countryside. We especially loved the stop at the tomato farm. Fresh tomato soup for lunch at our expense of course was perfect for a snowy day! I hate that I can only upload 10 photos."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely lovely day trip. You’ll be able to experience both marvellous coast views as well as breath taking mountains. And of course sheeps, loads of them! All guided wonderfully, Adrian you’re the man! 100% recommended."
* A traveler said: "Frank guided us brilliantly around all the corners and spots of the beautiful Lake District. So worth it, great sightseeing, great food, great stories. I did both this and the North Wales tours by busybus and I couldn’t be happier, they’re really worth it."
* A traveler said: "The walk is about 7 miles of fantastic views and a feeling of getting back to nature, the gap is such an idealic place, everyone should visit once to take in the atmosphere of this wonderful place x you can also use a jaunting car from the beginning of the gap. There is parking at the beginning of the gap at Kate Kearneys house. Brilliant day out."
* A traveler said: "Loved getting out of London and seeing the villages and countryside. Rob our guide very knowledgeable on midsomer and history of the area. The ginger cake with lemon drizzle in Dorchester so yummy. Even saw where hobbits roam!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable. Sites were exactly what we expected. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I loved the tour super Knowledgeable tour guide Beautiful landscape tons a of history great pub lunch really make you want to explore more of Bohemia . very glad I went"
Excursión de día completo a las Montañas de Rila, caminata los siete lagos, y excrusión a las aguas termales desde Sofia
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience hiking in this impressive area. Our guide did a great job of adjusting to everyone's different needs and fitness levels. He had a great attitude and disposition the entire time and was super helpful. If you can make it all the way to the top point...the view is stunning! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide, awesome horses, and the views were out of this world! Definitely recommend. They were very accommodating to our changing schedules due to crazy flight delays and cancellations."
* A traveler said: "Thanks Mikhail for the great tour to Nuuksio National Park 🏞 yesterday. We enjoyed very much. The weather was not too bad, sun was out when we were at lakeside, and snow was fell when we’re about to leave. I was so excited to see the first snow out there. It’s so beautiful scenery at the park."
* A traveler said: "Well organized and interesting tour. The guide was just perfect. We already planned to repeat the trip in autumn."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Actividades extremas
- Deportes de invierno
- Deportes de motor
- En el agua
- En el aire
- En tierra
- Recorridos en motocicleta
- Rutas en bici de montaña
- Rutas en bicitaxi
- Tours por el Outback
- Naturaleza y fauna salvaje
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros