Cultura pop - Europa
487 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was a phenomenal tour guide, very humorous and personableZ he was enthusiastic and jovial on top of his knowledge of both the wizard of world and the muggle world"
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip that took us all around Salzburg and to the lake region. We got to see where key shots were taken during the movie. Our guide was great and provided a lot of insight into the making of the movie!"
* A traveler said: "Keith was fantastic full of facts and very well delivered 😊 Easy travel and entry Sad place to visit"
* A traveler said: "Guide was very knowledgeable and the tour was very interesting. The only part that we did not understand is why we had to walk several blocks to get the bus from the meeting point and then before the last venue"
* A traveler said: "Aussie guy was so lovely, interesting and funny! Honestly, don’t hesitate if you’re thinking of doing this tour: it’s a very entertaining and insightful way to get introduced to Edinburgh and all the incredible stories. And I hope you get Aussie guy."
* A traveler said: "The dragon...oh my it really scared my mom lol...the bank section was amazing with the whole set up...unfortunately my batterrie died while taking pictures"
Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter con transporte de ida y vuelta de lujo desde Londres
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! Simone our bus driver was awesome! Evan and Evans made the experience effortless and the Harry Potter studio was mind blowing!"
* A traveler said: "The Hangman was wonderful!!! Animated storyteller who kept our attention and made us laugh the whole tour. Fun experience!"
* A traveler said: "I was so pleased with the trip. Our driver/guide(Derrick) was excellent, very friendly. Recommended tour 👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant trip. Coach was clean and in good order. Harry Potter film shown during the journey. The studio tour is excellent. Lots of sets, costumes and making of displays. A must for any Harry Potter fan."
* A traveler said: "Fab fun. Great commentary. Nice little walk in a graveyard. Right balance of grim and grin. Well organised, good combination of host, audio and visuals."
* A traveler said: "We loved the whole experience and the interactive tour guide. It’s a absolute must for any tourist that visits York !"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the trip and guide. I learnt a lot. Thank you very much for this experience and so much interesting information."
Recorrido nocturno a pie Épocas de Oscuridad en Roma por la historia oculta y las leyendas de la ciudad
* A traveler said: "It was a super interesting and entertaining tour in Rome. We got a different view of the historic places."
* A traveler said: "Michelle was fantastic! She is extremely knowledgeable and very friendly and personable. With our tour with Michelle, we were able to access areas of the Catacombs closed off to those taking the standard tour."
* A traveler said: "Cristina was a wonderful guide full of local history and the macabre. The adults and children in our group both enjoyed this tour. The back alleys and courtyards of Venice are off the beaten path and a delight to see outside the normal tourist experience."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Both the guide and driver were amazing. Definitely a company to check out if you're in the area. The sights are beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Very engaging discussion and great first hand experiences from the show to share! A lot of fun! We highly recommend this to anyone who’s seen OR NOT seen the show!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour Scott the guide was really good was a very informative tour and very enjoyable. Really enjoyed the underground vaults and the history held within them"
Recorridos Juego de Tronos: Islas de Hierro de Belfast, la Calzada del Gigante y el puente de cuerda
* A traveler said: "My partner booked this tour for my birthday, we paid £50 per person which i thought was quite steep as other tours were at £35. This tour is aimed at those Game of Thrones fans as Robbie our tour guide host was incredibly full if GOT behind the scenes etc. My partner had no clue about GOT but instead mesmerised over the breathtaking views. Robbie was always smiling and happy to answer queations. Given the price perhaps onboard snacks could have been provided such as bottled water at-least. Lunch was at a pub which you have to pay for, menu did not cater to vegan/vegetarians, just one chickpea curry. We packed our own snacks and sandwiches anyway because it was not clear in terms of lunch. It’s defo aimed at GOT fans Giants Causeway more of the scenary and hikes. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, we did over 20,000 steps in total. It did rain and we were quite wet and damp, but towards 2pm the sun came out. The trip began at 0730-1730. prompt. Defo recommend.0"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so nice and extremely knowledgeable. Any Game Of Thrones fan would love this . So much fun !!"
* A traveler said: "Eugene is very knowledgable guide and full of details. He made the 12 hour trip go by quickly. The tour has three main stops with walking around two palaces / castles. Carry cash Leu to pay for the tickets. Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Very nice walking tour of the fortress and the Old Town within the City Walls. Our tour guide was very informative and showed us the photos corresponding with the films. I really enjoyed this tour. At the end, we got to play with made believe weapons used in the film, it was fun. I even walked down the "shame" stairs!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Arte y diseño
- Cultura pop
- Tours cinematográficos
- Tours televisivos
- Visitas guiadas de crímenes
- Visitas guiadas para observar arte callejero
- Visitas guiadas sobre fantasmas y vampiros
- Espectáculos y actuaciones
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros