Tours turísticos - Granada
204 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful Trip to the Alhambra. We habve seen a lot. Good Organisation. It was also quiet easy to book this Trip."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and Pedro the guide was very pleasant t and knowledgeable would highly recommend this company to anyone visiting Granada"
* A traveler said: "It was well worth it to have a private tour of this amazing place! Our guide Manu, was terrific! He really made the place come alive for us as he's so enthusiastic and knowledgeable. He took his time and was always ready and patient for every question we had. Also, his English was very good so communication was a breeze. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was fabulous Do not hésitate to visit this place really amazing The Nasrides Palace was on the top !"
* A traveler said: "Consuelo is an excellent guide. She knows every step of the Alambra. She kept the interest of the group and was very nice as well"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Isabel, was witty and informative. The history, archtecture and cultures were highlighted. The gardens were an integral part of the experience. This is another excellent tour booked through Viator."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excelent!!!! So much information and he was patient with our party because my mom was a little bit slow walking. Really nice tour and you visit beautiful places. I recomend 100%"
* A traveler said: "Alhambra palace is a fancy work of architecture even in today's terms. What makes the visit amusing even for those who do not enjoy looking at artistic work, like me, is to listen to the history of this place. Our guide, Olivia, have done very well on this part and we enjoyed every minute with her."
* A traveler said: "The two staff members that took our tour were excellent. They were patient and instructions were clear and made us feel very comfortable on the segways. The 2hr tour was informative and travelled through areas of the city we would not have seen otherwise. Great job!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great evening walk around the streets of Granada. Ana was knowledgable and engaging with a genuine love of the city it’s food and culture."
* A traveler said: "It was indeed a great pleasure to discover this area of Spain with a guide who made it extremely interesting. Well worth the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide met us promptly at the entrance and was extremely accommodating in terms of us stopping to take pictures constantly and of our kids.Very knowledgeable and a local with strong roots in Granada. We would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun exploring that part of the city. The neighborhood is gorgeous and the historical context offered by our tour guide (Josh) helped put everything in perspective. I would do it again if I'm ever back in town."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful and insightful tour with a great guide. Would highly recommend when you're planning a trip to Granada."
* A traveler said: "A must do place to see and experience when visiting Andalusia. Allow no less than 4-hours. Tour at your own place and take in the grandeur of this unique historical treasure. If possible, stay 2 nights in Granada, visit both the Royal Chapel of Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand and the Cathedral."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic guided tour . Our guide, Jesus, was brilliant. Had all the facts and social history detail. Also was great fun. Highly recommend, try and get Jesus, unfortunately did not get his surname."
* A traveler said: "Sandra did an amazing job guiding us through the entire Alhambra complex. Sandra even waited for us as we were delayed getting there for a few minutes. Highly recommend the tour to anyone visiting Granada. We even took her suggestions to visit the Parador for a drink. That was fun!!"
* A traveler said: "Rafa was an extremely informative guide who went the extra mile to show us all the features of the complex. It is a dual language tour, so that requires some patience, but he did the translations with ease and expediency!"
* A traveler said: "My friends and I spent two weeks in Portugal and Spain, and our trip to Alhambra was by far our favorite part of the entire journey! This is 100% thanks to our tour guide George, who was extremely knowledgeable about the palace, the gardens, and the history of Granada as a whole. He told us several (true!) stories about the palace as we walked through the complex that helped us truly appreciate the history of the region and the human lives that were lived in these walls. I can't recommend this tour any more, and I'd recommend you request George if you can!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful trip with very nice guide Julio... We are walking and climb during 3 hours in the wild. We habe seen a rivers, amazing montains and more. No diffilcult for child. Ours teens are 11 , 9 and 8 years old. Recommended for the family with child."
* A traveler said: "It was a great time and our tour was great! The only thing is that it should be noted how important it is to take your physical passport/id with in order to enter the visiting areas."
Excursión por la costa de Málaga a Granada: Recorrido guiado + Evite las colas en el Palacio de la Alhambra
* A traveler said: "On the long bus ride, we got a lot of information about the area and it’s history. Alhambra was fantastic. Even though it was fairly crowded, we got to spend as much time as we needed. The palace and summer home were beautiful. We liked this much more than Alcazar which was extremely crowded and much the same as Alhambra."
* A traveler said: "Pedro was the consummate professional who didn’t bore us with useless facts but instead les a great conversation about Granada and many other topics ! Hast pronto Pedro"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Autobuses turísticos
- Tours de aventura
- Tours nocturnos
- Tours turísticos privados
- Visitas guiadas sin colas
- Visitas urbanas guiadas
- Visitas por duración
- Cosas que hacer en Andalucía y Costa del Sol
- Cosas que hacer en Málaga
- Cosas que hacer en Almería
- Cosas que hacer en Córdoba
- Cosas que hacer en Marbella
- Cosas que hacer en Benahavis
- Cosas que hacer en Sevilla
- Cosas que hacer en Tarifa
- Cosas que hacer en Murcia
- Cosas que hacer en Alicante
- Cosas que hacer en Madrid
- Cosas que hacer en Fez
- Cosas que hacer en Valencia
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Sol
- Cosas que hacer en Region of Murcia