Actividades extremas - India
495 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Great little tour to finish off my visit to India. The driver Mr Sandeep was the best and listened to my every request and modified the schedule to meet my needs. The 5 star hotels were great and the guides were exceptional with Mr Rashid in Agra making the Taj Mahal visit tremendous. Overall a 5 star experience."
* A traveler said: "Prakesh was our guide for our full day shopping tour and it EXCEEDED our expectations! First, Akash contacted us prior to our arrival confirming our tour and inquired about any particular establishments we wanted to visit/any specialty shops of interest. I asked them to plan a variety of shops that is unique to India. We went to a variety of shops but our FAVORITE was the textile merchant where we purchased custom made BEAUTIFUL suits, jackets and winter coat with quality stitching, sizing to perfection and GREAT PRICES! So if you are still searching for a shopping tour, STOP YOUR SEARCH NOW and book your tour with PRAKESH AND ASK FOR DRIVER, KISHORE! Kishore was an excellent and very safe driver! THANK YOU PRAKESH, KISHORE AND AKASH for making our tour one of our most memorable and FAVORITE TOURS during our visit to New Delhi! FIRST CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE! Scott and Faith from TAMPA, FLORIDA!!"
* A traveler said: "Shehla , was so nice to meet it was like I have known her for years she treated me like a friend she was so knowledgeable about India and were to shop she took me to very clean places tried new food , Also Shehla and her drive took me to the airport , I felt very safe with them , I just wish I had more time on that day , if I ever go back to India I would defiantly book with her again"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Very professionally run and well organised. The itinerary was amended as per our requirement. Our driver was superb. All the guides were fantastic particularly Guptaji in Agra. I would thoroughly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This is a decent place to stay and relax for the travellers who have to wait for hours at the airport. Reasonable charges and personal attendants."
* A traveler said: "The Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge (Departure) is a haven of rest in a very busy airport. The food and beverages provided were delicious and the seating was comfortable. A great experience at a very reasonable cost while waiting for a flight."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out, our guide Razia was amazing. Took us on an adventure thru old Delhi, into the spice markets, up to the roof of some of the old buildings, drove around the streets in a tuk tuk. It was well worth it, highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Words cannot express how AMAZING our tour guides were!! Ali & Farid went above and beyond to make sure our tour was very special. Ali was the driver of our dreams and Farid had more knowledge on the Taj Mahal than any library! We are incredibly satisfied with our entire experience, from start to finish. We were well fed, kept, and protected. Not only were they on time, courteous, and very knowledgeable they were great people as well. Their gentle spirits, infinite patience and unlimited insight gave us an unforgettable experience in India. This was our first of many adventures with our new lifetime friends!!"
* A traveler said: "What a great day we had! The guides could have not been any nicer or better. They took great care of us. I never felt rushed and we had all the time we wanted for photos. Highly recommend the all inclusive package as it was very easy and convenient. Great lunch too! Well done."
* A traveler said: "Well worth putting in the long day to visit this incredible building. Plenty of time to see both the Taj and Fort."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. The driver had a comfortable car and drove well. Max is very helpful, he is always on call when you need him and will provide you with tips regarding attractions in the city. I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Suneil did a fantastic job showing us Old and New Delhi. Took time out to take group shots for us and was externally informative. I highly recommend his tour!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience. Our guide, she was very easy company, really knowledgeable, food fantastic and def great value for money. Would certainly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We chose this half day trip as it fitted our itinerary. A half day tour in Delhi is not ideal as the traffic is so hectic we spent 3 hours of our 5 and half hour trip in a car so I would recommend you chose a full day tour time permitting. Now the positive we were met at our hotel by our tour guide Jimmy and his driver. After a discussion with our guide we were offered a bespoke tour which included the Presidents Residence, India Gate, Raj Gnat and the best part was a 30 minute bicycle rickshaw ride around Old Delhi. This is a must as you get to see the real Delhi the sounds, smells and the hustle and bustle of daily life. Our experience was made all the better as we met probably the best tour guide in the world Mr Jimmy Sharma. He was clear, concise and extremely knowledgeable with a few jokes thrown in. Thank you for a very enjoyable day."
Recorrido todo incluido de un día al Taj Mahal, el Fuerte de Agra y el pequeño Taj desde Delhi en coche
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect. Driver was there on time, we kept the schedule. Organisation was good, operator spoke english well, he was supportive and at service all the time for any inquiries. The Taj Mahal and Agra fort have a very special atmosphere, worth seeing at least once in a lifetime."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guides that brought us to see things we would not have known about - also at the right time to beat the crowds! Very informative and we got great pictures too."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent! I would not have been able to navigate through Agra and learn about the sites without this tour. Taj Mahal was a priceless experience. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "I loved this class. It was everything I hoped for and more. We learned home style Indian food, about spices, cooking techniques, and ways that I can cook Indian food at home. Are the meal we made was awesome! Thank you!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Actividades extremas
- Campos de tiro
- Conducción de coches de competición
- Rafting por rápidos
- Recorridos en 4x4 por las dunas
- Rutas en todoterreno
- Senderismo en helicóptero
- Tours en todoterreno
- Deportes de invierno
- Deportes de motor
- Diversión y juegos
- En el agua
- En el aire
- En tierra
- Naturaleza y fauna salvaje
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Las Cuevas de Elefanta
- Palacio de Bangalore (Bangalore Palace)
- Fort Cochin
- Palacio de la Ciudad
- Palacio Laxmi Vilas
- Sinagoga Paradesi y Ciudad Judía
- Tumba de Safdarjung
- Mercado Central Lajpat Nagar
- Chandra Mahal
- Templo Birla Mandir (Lakshmi Narayan)
- Templo Sai Baba
- Fortaleza St George
- Cubbon Park
- Tumba de Humayun
- Dilli Haat
- Museo Nacional
- Mercado del Kan (Khan Market)
- Templo Yogmaya
- Cuevas de Ajanta y Ellora
- Cosas que hacer en Nueva Delhi
- Cosas que hacer en Jaipur
- Cosas que hacer en Bombay
- Cosas que hacer en Udaipur
- Cosas que hacer en Chennai
- Cosas que hacer en Agra
- Cosas que hacer en Jodhpur
- Cosas que hacer en Jaisalmer
- Cosas que hacer en Thanjavur
- Cosas que hacer en Benarés
- Cosas que hacer en Nepal
- Cosas que hacer en Pakistan
- Cosas que hacer en Uttar Pradesh
- Cosas que hacer en Himachal Pradesh y Uttarakhand
- Cosas que hacer en Maharashtra