Eventos deportivos - India
498 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Very professionally run and well organised. The itinerary was amended as per our requirement. Our driver was superb. All the guides were fantastic particularly Guptaji in Agra. I would thoroughly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great little tour to finish off my visit to India. The driver Mr Sandeep was the best and listened to my every request and modified the schedule to meet my needs. The 5 star hotels were great and the guides were exceptional with Mr Rashid in Agra making the Taj Mahal visit tremendous. Overall a 5 star experience."
* A traveler said: "This is a decent place to stay and relax for the travellers who have to wait for hours at the airport. Reasonable charges and personal attendants."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out, our guide Razia was amazing. Took us on an adventure thru old Delhi, into the spice markets, up to the roof of some of the old buildings, drove around the streets in a tuk tuk. It was well worth it, highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge (Departure) is a haven of rest in a very busy airport. The food and beverages provided were delicious and the seating was comfortable. A great experience at a very reasonable cost while waiting for a flight."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guides that brought us to see things we would not have known about - also at the right time to beat the crowds! Very informative and we got great pictures too."
Recorrido todo incluido de un día al Taj Mahal, el Fuerte de Agra y el pequeño Taj desde Delhi en coche
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect. Driver was there on time, we kept the schedule. Organisation was good, operator spoke english well, he was supportive and at service all the time for any inquiries. The Taj Mahal and Agra fort have a very special atmosphere, worth seeing at least once in a lifetime."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. The driver had a comfortable car and drove well. Max is very helpful, he is always on call when you need him and will provide you with tips regarding attractions in the city. I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Words cannot express how AMAZING our tour guides were!! Ali & Farid went above and beyond to make sure our tour was very special. Ali was the driver of our dreams and Farid had more knowledge on the Taj Mahal than any library! We are incredibly satisfied with our entire experience, from start to finish. We were well fed, kept, and protected. Not only were they on time, courteous, and very knowledgeable they were great people as well. Their gentle spirits, infinite patience and unlimited insight gave us an unforgettable experience in India. This was our first of many adventures with our new lifetime friends!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent! I would not have been able to navigate through Agra and learn about the sites without this tour. Taj Mahal was a priceless experience. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "We use it to visit 6 of 8 places for 2 consecutive day in Jaipur. First day we walk from our hotel visit the places in the city include city palace which not include in this ticket and evening shopped at local market. Next day we used our rental car with driver to the specified places outside the city. The ticket is valued and I reccommend who want to visit Jaipur."
* A traveler said: "Well worth putting in the long day to visit this incredible building. Plenty of time to see both the Taj and Fort."
* A traveler said: "Taj Mahal tour was beyond all expectations. The local tour company provided us the best and personalized service"
Recorrido privado: Escapada de un día a Agra desde Delhi, incluida visita al Taj Mahal y al Fuerte de Agra
* A traveler said: "Hussain was an excellent tour guide. He made the tours - especially the Taj Mahal - into a show of storytelling. My favorite part is how he first has you gaze upon the Taj. What a treat!!!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was awesome! our guide completely made it worthwhile. We went to the train station and were met by one guy and he snapped a picture of us and texted it to the guy in Agra. So, our actual guide picked us up and took us to all the sites and, of course, the Taj Mahal. what a great trip and our guide was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "What a great day we had! The guides could have not been any nicer or better. They took great care of us. I never felt rushed and we had all the time we wanted for photos. Highly recommend the all inclusive package as it was very easy and convenient. Great lunch too! Well done."
* A traveler said: "The company worked with us to accommodate our schedule of leaving directly from the airport. We landed, showered & grabbed our tour. Great communication & coordination. Sunny our tour guide was very good & informative. Recommend doing the Taj Mahal with a private guide - the only way to go."
* A traveler said: "Very good service, friendly and informative guide who also knew all the great photo locations. Very happy"
* A traveler said: "Suneil did a fantastic job showing us Old and New Delhi. Took time out to take group shots for us and was externally informative. I highly recommend his tour!"
* A traveler said: "I recommend the sunrise tour during summer because it can be really hot during the day. My tour guide was Farid. He is very kind and knowledgeable. He helped me took some great pictures and told me the histories of Taj Mahal, Baby Taj and Agra Fort. My driver was great as well. I really enjoyed this tour."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed ourselves very much. Our driver was very kind and after we visit Mahabalipuram he took us to a seafood restaurant near the beach where we enjoyed fresh and very good fish and shrimps."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Atracciones y museos
- Espectáculos y actuaciones
- Eventos deportivos
- Artes marciales
- Deportes de motor
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Mercado Crawford
- Templo de Jagdish
- Templo Banke Bihari
- Mubarak Mahal
- Templo Chhatarpur
- Museo de Artesanía
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- El Templo Dakshineswar Kali
- Puente de Howrah
- Parque Arqueológico Mehrauli
- Playa de Chowpatty
- Palacio de la Ciudad
- Parque Zoológico Nacional de Delhi
- Galería Nacional de Arte Moderno
- Fortaleza St George
- Chaukhandi Stupa
- Gali Paranthe Wali
- Reino de los Sueños (Kingdom of Dreams)
- Cosas que hacer en Nueva Delhi
- Cosas que hacer en Jaipur
- Cosas que hacer en Bombay
- Cosas que hacer en Udaipur
- Cosas que hacer en Chennai
- Cosas que hacer en Agra
- Cosas que hacer en Jodhpur
- Cosas que hacer en Jaisalmer
- Cosas que hacer en Thanjavur
- Cosas que hacer en Benarés
- Cosas que hacer en Nepal
- Cosas que hacer en Pakistan
- Cosas que hacer en Uttar Pradesh
- Cosas que hacer en Himachal Pradesh y Uttarakhand
- Cosas que hacer en Maharashtra