Visitas por duración - Cracovia
489 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and enjoyable tour would highly recommend it. My only criticism,but a very small one, we could have benefited from a slightly longer break at the last level. However,still a fantastic afternoon."
* A traveler said: "A really fascinating place. It's like an underground town. Very clean. Our tour guide, Tomas was very knowledgeable and entertaining throughout the whole tour. A must see trip which I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Was some confusion with pick up. They had to send a 2nd driver which meant a 30 minute delay but the mines are incredible."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. The salt mine was amazing to see and we really enjoyed learning about it and seeing it."
Excursión de día completo a Auschwitz-Birkenau y a la mina de sal de Wieliczka desde Cracovia con almuerzo incluido
* A traveler said: "This day trip was fantastic and very organised couldn’t recommend it any more. No delays and they also provided us with a packed lunch. This would be definitely suitable for solo travelers too, Great day 👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "Mine is amazing Lots of walking (Downhill) but plenty of stops (to hear about mine) and a couple of breaks. Slight moan re Mine (not operator) produced a 20zl not to psy for 8zl orange and girl on desk really unhelpful and refused to take. I am diabetic 2 so this was awkward for me. Dont think offering 20 for 8 was unreasonable well into day"
* A traveler said: "We booked the salt mine as we were in Poland for 4 days, and we booked trips for 3 days, salt mines were brilliant, well worth a visit if you are in Poland seeing the sights."
* A traveler said: "Driver turned up on time and took us to the entrance of the salt mine. As it was a private pickup, we were able to have lunch at the underground restaurant and also an option to see the museum after the tour."
* A traveler said: "Lucy knew her stuff. Friendly, engaging, interactive and interesting. Detailed and passionate history of Krakow under occupation."
* A traveler said: "Michel is very efficient, helpful, and service with a smile. He is one of the best tour driver I ever had, and I do travel a lot."
* A traveler said: "A trip to Auschwitz was a very well organised tour. Starting from the driver, the minibus and finishing with the support Viator gave us. I did not even get to the guide, he was excellent! A real professional with lots of knowledge to share and discuss, very attentive and encouraging discussions with the participants. Therefore, special thanks to him once again! On the other hand the only thing we were missing is a bit longer breaks to grab a coffee or use a bathroom. Other than that everything was splendid! Greetings from Lithuania!"
* A traveler said: "A great tour with a great guide!! Very friendly and informative. Couldn’t ask for any more. Would recommend this to everyone"
* A traveler said: "Lovely giude and well organised. Tour. Well worth doing. Giude was very knowledgeable and answered all questions."
* A traveler said: "Great! Guide was very knowledgeable and your was excellent. You’ll get the most of the museum! Great!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience and the guide was so helpful and informative. Highly reccomend this company and tour"
* A traveler said: "It is a very efficient service. Highly recommended. The driver was waiting for us as we cleared the Customs Hall"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and clearly passionate about the Castle and the history of Krakow."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience , very emotional . The bad part was the weather . Our driver was the best , very kind and polite ."
* A traveler said: "We had a very informative, compassionate guide who took her time explaining and asking us to use our imaginations as to what it must have been like for all these people and the treatment of them."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Excursiones de un día
- Tours de medio día
- Tours de un día completo
- Tours de una noche fuera
- Tours de varios días
- Cosas que hacer en Breslavia
- Cosas que hacer en Varsovia
- Cosas que hacer en Budapest
- Cosas que hacer en Leópolis
- Cosas que hacer en Bratislava
- Cosas que hacer en Schwechat
- Cosas que hacer en Viena
- Cosas que hacer en Poznań
- Cosas que hacer en Praga
- Cosas que hacer en Cesky Krumlov
- Cosas que hacer en Linz
- Cosas que hacer en Berlín
- Cosas que hacer en Baja Austria
- Cosas que hacer en Rumanía Occidental
- Cosas que hacer en Alta Austria