Cultura - Lisboa
496 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun on this tour. Our guide was amazing. She was very engaging and knowledgeable about the city. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, knowledgeable, charming and funny! Best bit of the day was watching the mist roll over the castle!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide and insight into delicious Portuguese food and drink As well as discovering off the tourist track parts of Lisbon Very enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "The trip was great and we had an excellent time. The tour guide was perfect and very friendly. I would recommend this trip to everyone willing to do some adventure and experience an Portugal in a different way."
* A traveler said: "These buses are always the BEST way to do a 'sampler' trip around a city, and with the two days, you have lots of flexibility on timing, too. Great value and glad we did it!"
* A traveler said: "Jorge, once again thanks for your hospitality, for a lot of information and stories.. It was very valuable time we spent with you and saw all amazing Sintra views… Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Charge your phone and wear comfortable shoes (no high heels) and get ready to take photos in one of the most beautiful place in Portugal. Special thanks to the driver and tour guide Mr. José who made this experience exceptional. His advice is valuable and it will make your trip much easier and enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "An amazing experience with a phenomenal tour guide. It was worth every penny and more! We got a VIP treatment on every attraction we visited."
* A traveler said: "Great tour - informative, efficient and enjoyable. We recommend it highly as a way to see these sights"
* A traveler said: "The first meeting with the tourguids David and Nunu and the group of 3 more people. We had a great time together. I loved the free time we had. Enjoy the Palace-Sintra- the mouht of hell. I recommend everyone this tour and the host David and Nunu.. great job guys!! All the best greetings from Radjen The Netherlands"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the experience great value for money did the bus tour tram, boat and the lift. Would recommend it."
* A traveler said: "A full day with an excellent guide, Anna, knowledgeable friendly pleasant person. Sinatra and Cascais are both beautiful cities and she knew just where to take us for the best views. Her historical background added a lot to the trip. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Very Nice. Patrick has shown Us the most beautyfull placea of Lissabon. And with theE-Bike Nice to go. Hé told us a lot of information About the History"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tigo was amazing! He was prompt with our pick up and took us all around Lisbon. He was so very knowledgeable of the history. Literally like a walking encyclopedia! We went to all the scenic spots and stopped for the famous pastry. I highly recommend this tour, especially at the beginning of your Lisbon Trip."
* A traveler said: "Rui was a great guide and allowed us to pack in all the sites we wanted to see in one day. Great experience and it was great to have flexibility of a private guide"
Lisbon Super Saver: excursiones de 2 días en grupos pequeños a Sintra, Cascais, Fátima, Nazaré y Óbidos
* A traveler said: "The guides on both trips were amazing. I love these small group tours, you get to know the people! I learned so much about Portugal during this tour! Don’t hesitate to go on this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Totally worth it! I did this tour the first night staying in Lisbon and it was great. Beautiful views, great staff, and just a relaxing time. João and Ricardo were just attentive and kind. Just an amazing time!"
Visita turística combinada en Lisboa: excursión en autobús con paradas libres por Lisboa con cuatro rutas con tranvía
* A traveler said: "Comprehensive & interesting narrative of the different parts of the city. I bought the 3 buses & 1 tram package. Unfortunately the wifi worked only for the tram ."
* A traveler said: "Theresa was a superb guide. I think we saw everything that had to be seen in Lisbon on this tour. I would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful way to end a 4 day trip to Lisbon.. Very convivial atmosphere, generous servings of wine and information. Well worth doing."
* A traveler said: "I loved this trip. Monica was such a good guide; I really appreciated her positive energy and smile. She gave good advice on what to do for the rest of our time in Lisbon. The sites are a good mix-a medieval town, a beachfront for lunch, a gothic monastery and a Catholic sanctuary. All very interesting, you could see history progress on this trip."
Excursión para grupos pequeños: recorrido histórico sobre los Caballeros Templarios con salida desde Lisboa
* A traveler said: "Fascinating history…the Covenant of Christ was spectacular but what really made our trip was our tour guide, Daniel…he was outstanding!"
* A traveler said: "From pickup to drop off at our hotel, our wonderful guide Ana was friendly, knowledgeable and responsive. She gave us the history and interesting information at each site. She also gave a flavour of local current events. Ana made our trip memorable and very enjoyable We would strongly recommend this tour ."
* A traveler said: "This company offered hotel pick up, a huge plus. The guide was amazing, very knowledgeable about the area and very entertaining. My favorite part was the Quinta da Regaleira Palace."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Arte y diseño
- Clases de arte y cultura
- Recorridos fotográficos
- Rutas de moda
- Tours culturales
- Tours históricos
- Tours musicales
- Visitas arqueológicas guiadas
- Visitas guiadas religiosas
- Cultura pop
- Espectáculos y actuaciones
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cosas que hacer en Sintra
- Cosas que hacer en Cascais
- Cosas que hacer en Distrito de Setúbal
- Cosas que hacer en Coímbra
- Cosas que hacer en Portimão
- Cosas que hacer en Albufeira
- Cosas que hacer en Faro
- Cosas que hacer en Oporto
- Cosas que hacer en Sevilla
- Cosas que hacer en Santiago de Compostela
- Cosas que hacer en Málaga
- Cosas que hacer en Madrid
- Cosas que hacer en Alentejo
- Cosas que hacer en Beira
- Cosas que hacer en El Algarve
Day Trips from Lisboa
- Lisboa to Portugal
- Lisboa to El Algarve
- Lisboa to Alfama
- Lisboa to Alentejo
- Lisboa to Sintra
- Lisboa to Portimão
- Lisboa to Distrito de Setúbal
- Lisboa to Monasterio de Batalha (Mosteiro da Batalha)
- Lisboa to Parque Natural de Arrábida (Parque Natural da Arrábida)
- Lisboa to Cabo da Roca
- Lisboa to Albufeira
- Lisboa to Coímbra
- Lisboa to Lagos
- Lisboa to Costa da Caparica
- Lisboa to Oporto
- Lisboa to Cascais
- Lisboa to Belem
- Lisboa to Nazare
- Lisboa to Alcobaca