Servicios - Lisboa
200 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Gill was a phenomenal tour guide it was the best experience I ever had in Lisbon. The Berlenga island is beautiful and breathtaking. Would highly recommend !"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day with Carlos who expertly guided us on a dual-language tour of Sintra, Cabo de Roca and Cascais. He was full of information, suggestions for our free time and great humor. This is the tour to book, I wouldn’t have wanted to navigate this area and I learned so much more about the history from him!"
* A traveler said: "Just the right duration. Less time on the road. Placio Pena was awesome. Great views and walk. Out guide Michaela was great and very courteous."
* A traveler said: "Luis was a fantastic guide with extensive knowledge of all things Portugal and beyond! This was an incredible tour. The sights are simply breathtaking. Luis was kind and very patient with our family group. Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly and knowledgeable driver. Spoke excellent English. He allowed us plenty of time at the sites and explained everything."
* A traveler said: "The first meeting with the tourguids David and Nunu and the group of 3 more people. We had a great time together. I loved the free time we had. Enjoy the Palace-Sintra- the mouht of hell. I recommend everyone this tour and the host David and Nunu.. great job guys!! All the best greetings from Radjen The Netherlands"
* A traveler said: "This trip was a very long day but the tempo made it very mellow. Our guide, Catarina, was amazing. She was intelligent, well spoken, enthusiastic and fun. Hard to say what was my favorite part but Pena Palace was amazing!"
Recorrido por la ciudad de Lisboa de día completo para grupos pequeños con un crucero por el río en ferry
* A traveler said: "Pedro was great...he was very knowledgeable and accommodating to our requests. Got to experience the city as we wanted to as we were the only ones on the Tour that day."
* A traveler said: "Jorge, once again thanks for your hospitality, for a lot of information and stories.. It was very valuable time we spent with you and saw all amazing Sintra views… Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tigo was amazing! He was prompt with our pick up and took us all around Lisbon. He was so very knowledgeable of the history. Literally like a walking encyclopedia! We went to all the scenic spots and stopped for the famous pastry. I highly recommend this tour, especially at the beginning of your Lisbon Trip."
* A traveler said: "A full day with an excellent guide, Anna, knowledgeable friendly pleasant person. Sinatra and Cascais are both beautiful cities and she knew just where to take us for the best views. Her historical background added a lot to the trip. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great and we had an excellent time. The tour guide was perfect and very friendly. I would recommend this trip to everyone willing to do some adventure and experience an Portugal in a different way."
* A traveler said: "Rui was a great guide and allowed us to pack in all the sites we wanted to see in one day. Great experience and it was great to have flexibility of a private guide"
* A traveler said: "These buses are always the BEST way to do a 'sampler' trip around a city, and with the two days, you have lots of flexibility on timing, too. Great value and glad we did it!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the experience great value for money did the bus tour tram, boat and the lift. Would recommend it."
Lisbon Super Saver: excursiones de 2 días en grupos pequeños a Sintra, Cascais, Fátima, Nazaré y Óbidos
* A traveler said: "The guides on both trips were amazing. I love these small group tours, you get to know the people! I learned so much about Portugal during this tour! Don’t hesitate to go on this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Vasco was our tour guide. He was very informative, engaging and fun to be with. His tour of Lisbon was extensive. We went to Alfama, Miradouro Lookout, Belem and so many other landmarks -too many to count. His recommendation for lunch at the end of the tour was to go to the TimeOut market which was fantastic! Would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Pena Palace in Sintra was very beautiful, as well as the other stops on the tour. Had an amazing tour with Mario, he was a lot of fun, he recommended a delicious restaurant for lunch, was always happy to take pictures, and very well informed. Travelled in a nice comfortable, air conditioner van. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We loved this walking tour. Sofia was excellent, brining her local knowledge to us. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. Our tour guide, Tania, was knowledgeable, engaging, and thoughtful with her explanations of the sites we toured. There was also time allotted for us to go out on our own and experience the sites as you wanted. The van was very clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend this tour."
Visita turística combinada en Lisboa: excursión en autobús con paradas libres por Lisboa con cuatro rutas con tranvía
* A traveler said: "Comprehensive & interesting narrative of the different parts of the city. I bought the 3 buses & 1 tram package. Unfortunately the wifi worked only for the tram ."
* A traveler said: "I loved this trip. Monica was such a good guide; I really appreciated her positive energy and smile. She gave good advice on what to do for the rest of our time in Lisbon. The sites are a good mix-a medieval town, a beachfront for lunch, a gothic monastery and a Catholic sanctuary. All very interesting, you could see history progress on this trip."
- Cosas que hacer en Sintra
- Cosas que hacer en Cascais
- Cosas que hacer en Distrito de Setúbal
- Cosas que hacer en Coímbra
- Cosas que hacer en Portimão
- Cosas que hacer en Albufeira
- Cosas que hacer en Faro
- Cosas que hacer en Oporto
- Cosas que hacer en Sevilla
- Cosas que hacer en Santiago de Compostela
- Cosas que hacer en Málaga
- Cosas que hacer en Madrid
- Cosas que hacer en Alentejo
- Cosas que hacer en Beira
- Cosas que hacer en El Algarve
Day Trips from Lisboa
- Lisboa to Portugal
- Lisboa to El Algarve
- Lisboa to Alfama
- Lisboa to Alentejo
- Lisboa to Sintra
- Lisboa to Portimão
- Lisboa to Distrito de Setúbal
- Lisboa to Monasterio de Batalha (Mosteiro da Batalha)
- Lisboa to Parque Natural de Arrábida (Parque Natural da Arrábida)
- Lisboa to Cabo da Roca
- Lisboa to Albufeira
- Lisboa to Coímbra
- Lisboa to Lagos
- Lisboa to Costa da Caparica
- Lisboa to Oporto
- Lisboa to Cascais
- Lisboa to Belem
- Lisboa to Nazare
- Lisboa to Alcobaca