Recorridos en coche - Madrid
76 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Belen was amazing! We had such a great tour, I just wish it was even longer. Wouldnt hesitate to use this tour again to get around Madrid. 10/10!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was funny, nice and really knew the history of the places! Super interesting stuff beautiful city!"
* A traveler said: "Ivan provided a wonderful tour. Well worth the money and then some! We learned so much while comfortably viewing the most beautiful parts of the city!"
* A traveler said: "The day is long but well worth it. We enjoyed two different wineries, a great lunch, and lots of Spanish history. The people we met along the way added to the experience. 3/4 of our group were non-Spanish speakers. However, Ignacio translated well and included everyone. Would definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "Excellent private guide and comfortable/spacious van transport for a party of 7. A very worthwhile day trip from Madrid."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Jose Manuel was very kind and knowledgeable. Segovia has a wonderful history and is not to be missed when traveling near Madrid. Wish we had enough time to stay for a day or two."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see these 2 locations. Great driver Zdenka and guideRosaria, both highly informative and funny. Made the day a real pleasure. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "We saw everything , Juanjo our guide friendley , knowledge , great tour , we love the tuk tuk , i will recomend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Anna was simply fantastic. She is very knowledgeable about art history, Madrid, and history in general. A very professional and pleasant experience as was our driver who was excellent. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide on the wine bus was a really nice fellow. The winery was lovely as was the quaint former mill restaurant where we had lunch. My wife felt ill and we had to curtail the afternoon's activities as a result. Our guide was both understanding and accommodating which was much appreciated."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Our guide Ignacio was incredibly sweet, charming and had interesting insights into his beautiful city of Madrid. He is a very talented photographer and knew all the best spots for pics. Our trip to Madrid is very well memorialized. Great intro to the city, fun day - do it!"
* A traveler said: "Elena, our guide, was excellent! Very personable and warm. We enjoyed spending the day with her, and learned so much about this beautiful and interesting former capital city of Spain! The tour was the right balance between learning the history, and a bit of shopping (but not too much). Elena was so likeable she felt like a member of our travel family."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Recorridos a pie
- Recorridos en autobús
- Recorridos en bicicleta eléctrica
- Recorridos en coche
- Recorridos en coche de lujo
- Recorridos en motocicleta
- Recorridos ferroviarios
- Rutas autoguiadas y alquileres
- Rutas en bici de montaña
- Rutas en bicitaxi
- Rutas en coches clásicos
- Rutas en limusina
- Rutas en mototaxi tuk-tuk
- Tours en segway
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Cosas que hacer en Toledo
- Cosas que hacer en Segovia
- Cosas que hacer en Zaragoza
- Cosas que hacer en Córdoba
- Cosas que hacer en Valencia
- Cosas que hacer en Bilbao
- Cosas que hacer en Santander
- Cosas que hacer en Murcia
- Cosas que hacer en San Sebastián
- Cosas que hacer en Alicante
- Cosas que hacer en Granada
- Cosas que hacer en Sevilla
- Cosas que hacer en Castilla y León
- Cosas que hacer en Aragón
- Cosas que hacer en País Vasco