Oriente Medio y África Tours culturales
497 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Great tour, guide was very knowledgable! Perfect amount of time at each stop off. I would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Top-notch tour guide and tour. Camel farm was fun and educational. Dune bashing was exhilirating. Food was good, entertainment terrific. Great experience."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was fantastic, Latif was an amazing rep. A must if you are in Dubai. best experience ever."
* A traveler said: "The entire trip was pleasant. The tour guide, Rafiq, was very nice and he gave us a ton of valuable information about Abu Dhabi and UAE in general. The bus was super clean. The sites that we went to were great. I would definitely recommend them."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and our tour guide was excellent. He was very informative and nice. And Abu Dhabi was remarkable. You have to see it in person because words and pictures cannot do the Mosque any justice."
Excursión de un día a las montañas del Atlas desde Marrakech con visita opcional al lago Takerkoust y la meseta de Kik
* A traveler said: "Mawhan was a great host and guide. Very fun! He gave lots of useful information and drove very well."
* A traveler said: "I loved being able to see the way locals recreate. The walk along the River and through the villages was a great way to experience the mountains nearby Marrakech."
* A traveler said: "Our wonderful guide Amani and the driver Salah were both wonderful and kind throughout our entire tour. Amani is incredibly knowledgeable in her field as well as offered great tips for dealing with the hawkers. We loved it!!"
Excursión de 3 días: de Marrakech a Merzouga incluyendo el valle de Dadès y travesía en camello en Erg Chebbi
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip and great value for money. Our driver Hajj was a lovely man who drove well and looked after us. The two guides at the stops were also very nice, particularly Ali who showed us around the Tondra gorge. The Sahara camp was basic but the hosts were great and really enjoyed the desert. Would recommend!"
Recorrido privado de 8 horas por las pirámides, la esfinge, el Museo Egipcio y el bazar con paseo en camello y almuerzo desde El Cairo
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide,Mahmoud Hafez,was wonderful! He organized everything perfectly and his knowledge was just amazing. We're 2 pairs of parent&chid from Japan & Switzerland.We didn't see each other for more than 2 years because of pandemic of Covid 19.We spent wonderful time tha to him."
* A traveler said: "This was my first visit to Israel. I was in Tel Aviv for work and took an extra day and went on the Jerusalem and Bethlehem 10 hour tour. It was fantastic. A great way to explore these areas in comfort and safety. The tour guide and driver has a wealth of knowledge about the sights to share. I recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent organisation and the driver Isham was very friendly and punctual. Great pick up from the hotel. Essaouira was beautiful and a nice escape from the heat of Marrakesh! Would definitely recommend this tour!! And the price was very good!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was outstanding. You will not be disappointed. This was a trip of a lifetime and the memory will be everlasting."
* A traveler said: "Pyramids of Giza are really a must see! Very good and knowledgeable tour guide. I recommend Emo Tours to anyone that want to have a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "This trip was everything that I could have hoped for. The guide was excellent and really gave us a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Perfect from start to the end. I was picked up at the hotel and the driver and tour guide (Omar), took me to the Pyramids first, then to Sakkara and last but not least Memphis. It was a fun day filled with a lot of history and revelations. Omar did an amazing job in explaining in a perfect way. Thank you very much!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! He provided lots of great history and gave up plenty of time every spot! It was a full day adventure"
* A traveler said: "Solly is a really great Tour Guide. He knows nearly everything about the city. And he is always good for a little talk. Highly appreciated his cool character. Good Tour to explore the city. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing, the guide person was excellent and very professional. The ride on the sand was thrilling, the barbeque dinner was super and the dancing acts was exciting. Thanks for a good organization and wonderfully time spend during the tour"
* A traveler said: "We spend morning in the desert and Imran did everything to make us happy. Nice adventure and I recommended to everyone. Thanks again for everything. Love from Belgium"
* A traveler said: "An excellent experience that will open you up to a different side of Nairobi and Kenya. Hearing their stories will illicit so many feelings: hope, frustration, inspiration....you will laugh, empathize, and learn. I highly recommend doing this tour. The guys are simply incredible"
* A traveler said: "Signed up because it had the most desirable feature of any tour - a 9AM start time (instead of unholy 5 or 6 am start). The tour covered all the hot spots, and gave a good taste of Jerusalem. The guide Nadia was knowledgeable and passionate."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, easy to understand and well paced. Customized for what we wanted to see Would hire again."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Arte y diseño
- Recorridos fotográficos
- Recorridos subterráneos
- Ruinas antiguas
- Tours culturales
- Tours históricos
- Visitas arqueológicas guiadas
- Visitas guiadas religiosas
- Cultura pop
- Espectáculos y actuaciones
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Fuerte Al Bithnah
- Parque Nacional de Arusha
- Carretera del Rey
- Sitio bautismal del río Jordán (Yardenit)
- Parque Nacional Tsitsikamma
- Medina de Marrakech - Atracciones de Marrakech
- Villa del patrimonio de Hatta
- Wild Wadi Water Park
- Doce Apóstoles
- Tumbas Saadianas
- Tumba del Rey Tutankamón
- Cabo Espartel
- Monte de los Olivos
- Casa del jeque Isa Bin Ali
- Estatua de Ramsés II
- Golan Heights - Atracciones de Tel Aviv
- Playa de Essaouira
- Cueva de Hércules