Visitas guiadas religiosas - Oriente Medio y África
456 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "This was my first visit to Israel. I was in Tel Aviv for work and took an extra day and went on the Jerusalem and Bethlehem 10 hour tour. It was fantastic. A great way to explore these areas in comfort and safety. The tour guide and driver has a wealth of knowledge about the sights to share. I recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This trip was everything that I could have hoped for. The guide was excellent and really gave us a great tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a Wonderful tour in nazareth and tiberia. Our spanish tour guide Yuval bigio was amazing! ❤️❤️❤️❤️"
Excursión de un día desde Tel Aviv a los principales puntos de interés de Israel: Jerusalén y el mar Muerto
* A traveler said: "We unbelievable time on this tour, so much information. The Guide was Amazing Attentive and Informative on all Subjects. I even called him Amazing Itamar Thanks and Make sure to keep Itamar, because he is the best at his JOB"
* A traveler said: "Was great given I only had time for a short trip. Wonderful guide— knowledgeable and engaging. Felt a little rushed in Jerusalem and spent way, way too long at the Holocaust museum."
* A traveler said: "Tour was exactly as advertised. Guide was great and knowledgeable |Would recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Very organized. Very interesting. Very emotional. Great guide who was informative, funny, engaging and well versed."
* A traveler said: "I was a little nervous after reading mixed reviews, but it was 100% awesome. I am in my mid-30s and was on a trip with my father who is almost 70 and we couldn’t of had a better time!"
* A traveler said: "The half-day tour was the best investmest I made during my trip to Jerusalem! The tour covered the most essential places in Bethlehem and the tour guides as well as the driver did their best to offer an unforgettable experience. It needs to be said that due to Covid and a lack of other tourists, I received a very personalized tour, but I am sure that bigger groups get just as much out of it. Especially the Church of Nativity was an impressive place, for religious and non-religious people alike."
* A traveler said: "Itamar was an amazing guide - went over and above what a tour guides duties are - had an amazing day thanks to him & the Bein Harim company - definitely book with them"
* A traveler said: "Well organized. Great explanations. Nice and knowledgeable guide. Too much time to spend in the souvenir store."
Excursión de medio día por las iglesias de El Cairo con visitas a la iglesia de la Cueva, El Cairo copto y la iglesia colgante
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Moses, was excellent. His English was very good and you could tell he was well educated. He took time to answer our questions as well as giving us Egypt's history, in addition to our Coptic tour where we visited the Cave Church and the Hanging church and 2 more. He bought us water, smoothies and lunch too. I would highly recommend Moses and this tour."
* A traveler said: "Hava was awesome! We had a great time and got to see everything we wanted. Pick up and drop off were seamless. We leaned a lot about the history and faith of Jerusalem. Highlight of our trip!"
* A traveler said: "It was memorial day to visit this place. Felt so great visiting church .tour guide was very nice humble and good care taker."
* A traveler said: "The travel guide was well educated and energized throughout the journey. I enjoyed every minute and learned so much about Jerusalem and the Dead Sea. I intend to repeat the trip again next year."
* A traveler said: "4 star-good tour,and the 5th star goes to zelhi, the guide who was very informative and funny,excellent guide."
* A traveler said: "Omri our tour Guide did cover every thing.He is excellent in what he does. The rain did not prevent him from doing all the stations . We are satisfied."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, very detailed, will complement tour of Church of Holy Sepulchre, could be longer by 1 hour"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend to see the sacred sights of the old city. Communication with the company was good. The drivers of the bus were good too"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with very knowledgeable and personable guide, Ornit. A part of Israel we really didn't know existed."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Arte y diseño
- Recorridos fotográficos
- Recorridos subterráneos
- Tours culturales
- Tours históricos
- Visitas arqueológicas guiadas
- Visitas guiadas religiosas
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros