Traslados - Oriente Medio y África
500 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Amazing afternoon in the desert with some great experiences. Our tour guide Siyyad was well-spoken, helpful and very well experienced. Great trip! Thanks : )"
* A traveler said: "Lovely routes with modern busses. The information is clear and in 8 languages. The timetable is every 20 minutes. Of you arrivé on a cruiseschip, Big Bus provider a shuttle bus to the start of the route"
* A traveler said: "They was on time and on stand by.The driver was nice and sociable pleasant. Definitely will book again"
* A traveler said: "Excellent service, meet us at the baggage claim, assisted with luggage and it was a very comfortable ride to hotel."
* A traveler said: "Great communication via the WhatsApp. They were on time. The van was clean with a/c. No complaints. Drivers were telling us all about the city."
* A traveler said: "We were very pleased with the quality of service. We were picked up on time . There was driver + Representative form the company. Very friendly and assisted with baggage"
Safari premium por las dunas rojas con paseo en camello y cena con barbacoa en el campamento beduino
* A traveler said: "The Tour was fantastic! The food at the Bedouin Camp was great, and the entertainment was good. The desert sand activities were fun and very unique. The guide was with us the entire time and was very good!"
* A traveler said: "Booked half day guided tour to Giza pyramids and sphinx with EMO tour. Our tour guides name was Adel Hakem who picked us up from the hotel. On route to Pyramids he stopped and bought us cold drinks and juices for the kids which was nice. Adel was very knowledgeable in Egyptian history which my 9 year old loved having just done a project in school. Adel was very patient and helpful gave us enough time to take photos and also took family photos for us. He fulfilled our every request and need which was fantastic as we were only visiting Cairo for the day. One the way back he stopped and bought my kids some fruit which was a very kind gesture. Highly recommended Thank you Emo Tours and Adel."
* A traveler said: "Mourad was excellent. He met us outside the terminal with a sign--just as he said he would. The vechile was pristine clean."
* A traveler said: "Easy transfer to my hotel. Keep an eye out for the organiser's sign once you leave the arrivals hall - someone will be there to meet you. A short wait of 10 mins before my friendly driver took me straight to my hotel."
* A traveler said: "Everything about this went well and I highly recommend this company for this trip and any other tours you might be considering. The company communicated well. Everything was properly organised and went like clockwork. The price includes an excellent private guide and transport for tours to the Temples and Monuments in Luxor, Aswan and enroute. The boat itself, Renaissance, was getting a bit dated but was spotlessly clean. The crew were excellent, friendly and attentive. Our waiter Mohammed is a lovely man who just could not do enough for us. He always had a smile and though his English is not great he always made time to make conversation. The food wasn't really to my taste though I didn't go hungry. The choice wasn't great and it tended to be overcooked and much the same each day. However, for the price paid this was excellent value for money and I have no hesitation in recommending this company."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Medios de transporte
- Transporte privado
- Traslados a puertos
- Traslados al hotel y al aeropuerto
- Traslados en tren
- Traslados por agua
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros