Visitas urbanas guiadas - Nueva Gales del Sur
115 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Loved the fact that I was outdoors while riding on the upstairs section of the bus. Especially important during Covid to have the fresh air in my face."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. I highly recommend this to anyone who would like to see the Blue Mountains and does not want to drive. I know I would not seen as much on my own. The tour operators were wonderful."
* A traveler said: "We took the two day pass that included admission to the zoo. It was a great choice. We saw so much of the Bay and really got our bearings from that. It was very interesting and very relaxing so a great choice. Excellent value."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and flexible. Driver took us to many different parts of Sydney. There was a good balance with driving and walking."
* A traveler said: "The fires kinda dampened the tour. Not so much the smell of smoke, it was as if fog had rolled in to stay for the duration. Small group of 4, we did enjoy the back and forth conversations with the tour operator. :Can't remember his name, but he was great: We would take this tour again if we ever return to Sydney."
Excursión de un día para grupos pequeños por las Montañas Azules desde Sídney con crucero por el río
* A traveler said: "The scenery in the Blue Mountains, spectacular, great spot for taking photos. Great day out, thoroughly enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Scott was excellent. He was on time, exactly where he said he would be. We talked the whole time. He took us to all of the important sites and gave us a lot of history. We will definitely use them again when we come back. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Half day tour. Danny, our guide, was terrific. Very knowledgeable and accommodating. We saw everything and totally enjoyed his narrative. Would book him again for another tour!"
* A traveler said: "After the initial shock of being on a helicopter, the experience was unforgettable. Seeing Sydney from above was amazing"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our entire trip. Being able to get up and close with the koalas was awesome! Our tour guide, the "other" Steve, was great! He was full of information and was able to make our day enjoyable. To end the tour with wine tasting was great! I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Rob, our guide, did an outstanding job. He made the tour a lot of fun with interesting facts and stories about the area and culture. The beer was good as well."
* A traveler said: "One of the best days ever! Mike, our tour guide was amazing, he knew so much and was so informative. Could not recommend this enough and a must do if in Sydney"
* A traveler said: "Lloyd was an excellent guide - punctual, informative and insufferably cheerful! We were blessed with a beautiful day, the Featherdale park was great and the Gondola & train trips wonderful. One of our best tours in Aus."
* A traveler said: "Khoran was a great guide and extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He let us customize our tour, which we appreciated. We saw a lot of great things in Sydney and would recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The time at Katoomba between Scenicworld and the Blue Mountains Lookouts were something to remember for a long time, some of the best views ever."
* A traveler said: "The crew were absolutely lovely. Very attentive and provided great service. The vessel was stunning, so luxurious feeling. Food was amazing, and great live music. I would definitely go on this dinner cruise again. The wine/drinks were a bit expensive but the overall experience was wonderful. Definitely recommend for a couple and/or a family!"
* A traveler said: "Great bus tour of Sydney, went to all the must sees including Bondi. Tour guide was a hoot. Recommended"
* A traveler said: "The food was exquisite as was the view. We found the venue to be a little cold on one of the coldest nights of the year so we sat with our coats on. The service, while attentive, seemed to lack some of the pizzazz which should accompany such wonderful food but perhaps we are being unfair. My wife remarked that she likes being looked after by one person while the food was delivered by several different people."
* A traveler said: "The service was amazing, staff were friendly and easy to talk to as well as have a laugh with. The food tasted phenomenal best food i’ve had ever before so delicious and the view was absolutely incredible 10/10 experience"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever done. Our guide, April, was fantastic. She was both knowledgeable and entertaining. Whoever said history was boring has never taken a tour with April. If you only do one guided tour while you are in Sydney, this has to be the one."
* A traveler said: "Was such a fun and informative experience. Spooky things definitely did happen. It's an adventure you don't want to miss!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best experience we had in Austrailia. Not just for the Blue Mountains, which are absolutely beautiful, but also for the knowledge that our guide Peter provided. He took us to locations off the beaten path, which really made this tour special. My only regret was we did this tour on the last full day we were visiting. I wish we had found them sooner. Highly, highly, highly, recommended. You won't be disappointed!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Autobuses turísticos
- Cruceros turísticos
- Tours nocturnos
- Tours turísticos privados
- Visitas urbanas guiadas
- Visitas por duración
- Museo Susannah Place
- Sydney Grandes Veleros
- Parque Nacional Real
- Torre de Sídney y Skywalk
- Escalar el puente de Sydney
- Estaciones de Esquí Perisher y Thredbo
- Parque Nacional Garigal
- Nielsen Park
- Bahía de Watsons
- Museo Nacional Marítimo Australiano
- Byron Main Beach - Atracciones Byron Bay
- Zoo de Sídney WILD LIFE
- Catedral de Santa María (St. Mary's Cathedral)
- Museo de Australia
- Bradleys Head
- Shark Island (Isla Tiburón)
- Jardín botánico - Atracciones Sídney
- Parque Nacional del Monte Kosciuszko
- Double Bay
- Cosas que hacer en Sídney
- Cosas que hacer en Byron Bay
- Cosas que hacer en Port Stephens
- Cosas que hacer en Hunter Valley
- Cosas que hacer en Victoria
- Cosas que hacer en Queensland
- Cosas que hacer en Tasmania
- Cosas que hacer en Gold Coast
- Cosas que hacer en Brisbane
- Cosas que hacer en Noosa y Sunshine Coast
- Cosas que hacer en Hervey Bay
- Cosas que hacer en Australia del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Isla Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Isla Norte
- Cosas que hacer en Territorio del Norte