Cómo desplazarse - Santiago de Compostela
44 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! You get a good idea of what Galicia is about, all for a great price. Ash, our tour guide, was knowledgeable and very nice. Galicia Travels contacted us the day prior to our tour to confirm the reservation and the pickup time. We would definitely use this operator again."
* A traveler said: "We made a walk in the world heritage Santiago and were guided by Diego. He learned us quite some interesting facts in a good mix of humour and openness. His English was very good."
* A traveler said: "Excellent and enthusiastic tour director, Virginia. Informative and well paced tour. Outstanding scenery and food."
* A traveler said: "Our guide spoke fluent English. We stopped at very ancient to modern day sights. The day was very rainy so I’d advise you dress appropriately. Be prepared to deal with very windy weather At the Coast of Death. The lunch stop was an incredible feast of seafood. The waiters were friendly and gifted us with the same shell we followed while walking on the Camino. You travel on a bus so there are many opportunities to meet people and make friends."
* A traveler said: "Victor was a great guide and we saw a lot of the Galicia region of Spain. The coast of death is beautiful and ending up at “the end of the earth” was a great experience, especially if you’re a pilgrim!"
* A traveler said: "We joined this tour on June 17, 2021 and—though it rained all day—we had a great day trip to Finisterra, Muxia, and beyond. Fun, energetic, and informative guide and all of the top spots on the coast . Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day out to Finisterre, along the Atlantic coast. The guide was perfect. The time schedule perfect as well. The only remarkable thing was that when I booked this trip, Viator sent me an email saying the meeting point would have been in galicia square, in front of a hotel looking as a castle. We have been waiting there for a while, then I got a phone call from the tour operator, asking where we were. The meeting point seemed to be in a different point of the square (others partecipants had been told the right place). The tour guide came and reached us only after a short discussion over the phone with the tour operator, since we couldn't see the bus in the square. Apart from this initial remark, all the rest of the trip ran out perfectly."
* A traveler said: "Very impressed with this tour. The guide Miguel was great and it was well thought through and organized"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Recorridos a pie
- Recorridos en autobús
- Recorridos en coche
- Recorridos en coche de lujo
- Recorridos ferroviarios
- Tours acuáticos
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Cosas que hacer en Galicia
- Cosas que hacer en La Coruña
- Cosas que hacer en Vigo
- Cosas que hacer en Braga
- Cosas que hacer en Oporto
- Cosas que hacer en Peso Da Regua
- Cosas que hacer en Coímbra
- Cosas que hacer en Santander
- Cosas que hacer en Segovia
- Cosas que hacer en Bilbao
- Cosas que hacer en Lisboa
- Cosas que hacer en Madrid
- Cosas que hacer en San Sebastián
- Cosas que hacer en Norte de Portugal
- Cosas que hacer en Beira