Tours acuáticos - Sicilia
100 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Very unique and pleasant experience, friendly guide. Beautiful views from mount Etna and Taormina. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We had 2 tours with Viator. We’ve enjoyed every moment of it. Our guides Salvatore in Etna food and wine tasting tour and Lizar in Isola Bella boat tour were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Perfetto ! There was a lot of wind so Yvan the skipper warned us that the ride would be bumpy and that we wouldn't be able to have the aperitivo on board or stop to swim. The team was very transparent and gave us choices (go ahead, refund or reschedule). We decided to go ahead. We ended up being only 4 passengers and 3 crew members. It was great ! The other Yvan and Leticia also had a lot of info and stories about catania, sicily, the cost. Thr crew even managed a swimming stop for us after the wind blew down. All in all, extremely pleasant experience and great crew !! Grazzie mille !"
* A traveler said: "We spent a great and funny morning with making pizza. We've already tried it at home, and the recept still worked :-)"
* A traveler said: "We had a tour with Roberto, it was very enjoyable and a great way to spend a day. Roberto was very friendly and informative and made the whole group laugh. We learned a lot and really enjoyed the snacks and drinks we got too. Highley recommend this trip for anyone you will not be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "An amazing experience, Salvo was the perfect host and guide. The vineyard was beautiful, and wine tasting was very informative, relaxed and fun. Lunch at the farmhouse, delicious. One of our best days in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful boat journey, a once in a lifetime experience. Tour guide communicated clearly about the islands. The islands where very small and we were given plenty of time to go and explore. We witnessed the volcano erupting which was amazing and the sun set was fabulous. A great day out."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and well led tour with a caring staff. For those without an automobile, the tour is a very good value since both sites can be visited within a day tour. The only negative is that more time is required to see Villa Romana del Casale than was provided."
* A traveler said: "Drove up to 2000 heights and got to see the vulcano erupt. Tour guides were very nice and would 10/10 recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour, but know that you and your clothes will get quite dirty due to the ashes, so dress accordingly"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! The guide was very kind and provided interesting information for Etna, its craters, lava stones and caves. We would like to thank very much and to recommend this exciting tour to everybody visiting Sicily. :-)"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience. We had a wonderful tour guide who provided an detailed history of Mount Etna. We never felt rushed during the tour. Once in a lifetime experience of an active volcano."
* A traveler said: "The trip was very interesting with different experiences (the tunnel and the walk)+ the explanations. The guide was passionate about the subject and told a lot of stories about local life"
* A traveler said: "It was a fun and enjoyable tour. It was also very interesting thanks to our guide Danilo, who conducted the tour in two languages very well."
* A traveler said: "The tour was just great. Alberto the Captain, fluent english is there to help you around with explanations and offering good wine and fruit on the boat. Eveyrhing wad just top of the top. I do recommend absolutely Veronica"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Lanchas motoras
- Recorridos a pie
- Recorridos en autobús
- Recorridos en coche
- Recorridos en coche de lujo
- Rutas en tranvía
- Tours acuáticos
- Visitas guiadas en tranvía
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Museo Mandralisca
- Chiesa San Giuseppe (Iglesia de San José)
- La Martorana
- Piazza & Fontana Pretoria
- Parque Arqueológico de la Neápolis
- Bodega Gambino
- Campanario y Reloj Astronómico (Orologio Astronomico)
- Catedral de Cefalú (Duomo)
- Borgo Medievale (Barrio medieval)
- La Zisa
- Palacio Corvaja (Palazzo Corvaja)
- Teatro Griego
- Corso Umberto I
- Parque Arqueológico Grecorromano de Catania
- Valle de los Templos
- Isola Bella
- Villa Romana del Casale
- Piazza del Duomo
- Cosas que hacer en Catania
- Cosas que hacer en Taormina
- Cosas que hacer en Palermo
- Cosas que hacer en Agrigento
- Cosas que hacer en Siracusa
- Cosas que hacer en Mesina
- Cosas que hacer en Costa Amalfitana
- Cosas que hacer en Apulia
- Cosas que hacer en Lazio
- Cosas que hacer en Mellieħa
- Cosas que hacer en La Valeta
- Cosas que hacer en Capri
- Cosas que hacer en Umbria
- Cosas que hacer en Costa Adriática
- Cosas que hacer en Dalmacia