Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en Costa Sur
* A traveler said: "Joel and his team are awesome! The dunes buggy ride was amazing and should not be missed. So much fun!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is so much more than it's being offered! By that I mean, there is so much experience that you'll forget you only paid for $100 per head. It's a bummer we haven't tried the Ballestas Island due to bad weather but for sure it was worth the value! They had a lot to offer more than the Ballestas: breakfast&dinner and wine tasting in El Catador, Dune Buggy in Huacachina. It was the best trip ender for us!!! JAVIER was our tour guide and he didn't left us hanging. In our group, most can understand Spanish. I was only able to understand a few Spanish words here and there but JAVIER was there to translate for us every single time. We had an amazing time! Especially in Huacachina where we got to experience dune buggy included in our tour! It was an absolute roller coaster ride. We forgot about the time while flying drone in Huacachina desert and JAVIER was waiting for us at the base of the dunes. It was such a great experience I would recommend to everyone! If we could just stay at Huacachina for even one night, we would. But we didn't have time and if that's also you, I would just take a day tour and I definitely recommend this to you!!! 5-stars!!!"
* A traveler said: "The lady Tour Guide was very informative and was simply amazing! she is very enthusiastic!!! and shared a lot of interesting facts. only constructive feedback is when you sit in the back of the speed boat, you CANNOT hear when the tour guide speaks!"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved this tour! We had no idea that we would see so many birds and sea life. We were on a cruise and we were picked up where we disembarked from the ship. Everyone loved this excursion. It turned out that it was one of the highlights of our trip. It's definitely a "must do"."
* A traveler said: "Very professional and inspiring guides both for English and Spanish speaking customers. Both Ballestas Islands and Paracas National Reserve trips were perfectly scheduled and guided. With the help of positive attitude of the guides people started to chat with each other as if we had been friends already before."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the Nazca Lines. Skip the long drive to Nazca by catching a flight from Pisco. Friendly pilots. Anti-Nausea pills suggested if you have trouble in planes that dip and turn."
* A traveler said: "This is a once in a lifetime kind of experience. The staff was professional and patient, and the dunebuggy driver was crazy! It was all perfect."
- Cosas que hacer en Ica
- Cosas que hacer en Paracas
- Cosas que hacer en Costa Norte
- Cosas que hacer en Altiplano
- Cosas que hacer en Noroeste de Argentina
- Cosas que hacer en Cusco
- Cosas que hacer en Valle Sagrado
- Cosas que hacer en Lima
- Cosas que hacer en Arequipa
- Cosas que hacer en Puno
- Cosas que hacer en Amazonas peruano
- Cosas que hacer en Amazonas brasileño
- Cosas que hacer en Andes
- Cosas que hacer en Las Pampas
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Caribe