Recorridos en autobús - Toscana
495 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "This was a good way to start our time in Florence. There is a lot of different areas to see and the bus tour gives you good overview. The bus was on schedule most of the time and it was nice to be able to track the bus location with the phone app. The bus staff is very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Stefano was a great guide. Everywhere we went felt unique and interesting thanks to him. The highlight had to be the lunch at the vineyard. Stunning views and excellent food. If you only have one chance at exploring Tuscany, make this tour a priority."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day trip to do from Florence to see more of the Tuscan countryside and immerse yourself into its beauty and history. Jacopo and Renada were fantastic guides and we loved every aspect of the tour (especially the wine tasting!)"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guides the tool the time to explain any answer to your question. Guides also took great care of the older trip members. Everything moved smoothly and on time. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful country die & of course the wine. Our winery hosts were most impressive & very fun. Our tour guide, Mara was friendly & knowledgeable. Enjoyed her tremendously. Our driver was great too! Had a great time. Highly recommend it to anyone wanting a wine experience. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "Alessandro was a great guide & my husband & I had him all to ourselves! Sienna & Sangimignano were a lot of fun to tour & the wine tasting & lunch at the winery was fun. It was a really fun day!"
* A traveler said: "Cinque Terre is a must!!! and this tour was perfectly organized to enjoy it in 1 day. Our tour guy Francesco as he said to remember him "the pope" was amazing!!!. Please listen the instructions and be on time! You will have an awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "Very easy to find the representative she took our info gave us the tickets and we were in. No waiting in line she explained the whole process was very easy and no waiting."
Lo más destacado de la Toscana: Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti y Pisa, con almuerzo en una bodega de Chianti
* A traveler said: "Absolutely excellent tour. Wonderful tour guide Valentino and the best driver ever, Gabriel Drove.so so well. Very impressed"
* A traveler said: "Definitely worth the money to purchase advanced tickets! No problem meeting appointed person at the door."
San Gimignano, Siena, Monteriggioni, Chianti: recorrido de un día con degustación de vino y de comida
* A traveler said: "The guides were terrific. The wine tasting and meal were great. The pace of the tour was helpful. The guides were easy to understand and were attentive to the groups needs."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jessica, was so knowledgeable and personable. She provided the best possible guidance and took time to answer all of our questions and to recommend other special places to visit."
* A traveler said: "Christian and Alec made this such a unique experience getting to see all of the vintage vespas and fiats and their knowledge they shared with us on the history. I was nervous to ride at first, but they helped make sure you were comfortable and did a test ride before going out on the streets of Tuscany. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative, and provided historical perspective. She also was able to answer our many questions."
* A traveler said: "Annette was a tremendous guide. She spoke impeccable English, maintained a clear mastery of the collections in the Uffizi, encouraged and deftly answered questions, and had a true gift for explaining things. A true professional."
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent way to skip the long lines and see the exhibits! You do need to wait until the ticket office opens to get your tickets, but then you go in quickly."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the wine tasting and tour of cellars. We also visited the walled city of Monteriggioni. Tour guide gave insight into the region and gave us a ride back to train station."
Evite las colas Excursión en grupos reducidos a la Galería de la Academia y la Galería de los Uffizi de Florencia
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide was thoroughly immersed in the history of the artifacts and paintings. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Erica and Marco made the day enjoyable and relaxing. It was nice that Erica told us what she would be wearing so we could identify her immediately. The towns were amazing and the food at the winery was so delicious and it was informative to learn about the wines and olive oils"
Visita por Florencia para grupos pequeños con acceso Evite las colas al David y la Galería de la Academia con visita opcional al Duomo
* A traveler said: "Angelo was interesting knowledgeable and passionate about everything he discussed. We especially appreciated his enlightening information about David!"
* A traveler said: "we enjoyed the convenient day trip, excellent guides. We highly recommend the trip to people visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "It was more than I thought when I took this tour. The history and details that our guide told us was amazing. Stepping back in time and feeling small on a scale of time."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Recorridos a pie
- Recorridos en autobús
- Recorridos en bicicleta eléctrica
- Recorridos en coche
- Recorridos en coche de lujo
- Recorridos en motocicleta
- Recorridos en motocicleta, Vespa o escúter
- Recorridos ferroviarios
- Rutas autoguiadas y alquileres
- Rutas en bici de montaña
- Rutas en bicicleta
- Rutas en coches clásicos
- Rutas en limusina
- Rutas en tranvía
- Tours acuáticos
- Tours en segway
- Visitas guiadas en tranvía
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Piazza dell'Anfiteatro
- Loggia dei Lanzi
- Iglesia de Santa Maria della Spina
- Abadía de Sant'Antimo (Abbazia di Sant'Antimo)
- Estatua de David
- Piazza di Santa Maria Novella
- Baptisterio de Pisa
- Museo San Marco
- Cantera de Mármol de Carrara
- Museo Leonardiano di Vinci
- Mercado Central (Mercato Centrale)
- Plaza de la República
- Piazza dei Miracoli
- Piazza Santa Croce
- Piazza del Mercato
- Museo Salvatore Ferragamo
- Hard Rock Cafe Florencia
- Cúpula de Brunelleschi
- Iglesia y Museo de Orsanmichele
- Capillas de los Medici
- Cosas que hacer en Siena
- Cosas que hacer en Florencia
- Cosas que hacer en Pisa
- Cosas que hacer en San Gimignano
- Cosas que hacer en Chianti
- Cosas que hacer en Livorno
- Cosas que hacer en Umbria
- Cosas que hacer en Emilia-Romaña
- Cosas que hacer en Piamonte y Liguria
- Cosas que hacer en Bolonia
- Cosas que hacer en Lago de Bolsena
- Cosas que hacer en Asís
- Cosas que hacer en Lazio
- Cosas que hacer en Véneto
- Cosas que hacer en Lombardía