Tours de medio día - Toscana
496 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Beautiful country die & of course the wine. Our winery hosts were most impressive & very fun. Our tour guide, Mara was friendly & knowledgeable. Enjoyed her tremendously. Our driver was great too! Had a great time. Highly recommend it to anyone wanting a wine experience. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the wine tasting and tour of cellars. We also visited the walled city of Monteriggioni. Tour guide gave insight into the region and gave us a ride back to train station."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour of 2 chianti wineries,the second being more authentic.Our guide Serena was excellent and most knowledgeable.Highly recommended."
Excursión en Fiat 500 antiguo sin chófer desde Florencia: las colinas de la Toscana y cocina italiana
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with the vespa/fiat tour. Chris and Alex did a great job of keeping everyone safe. Lots of beautiful views. Lovely little towns to drive through. Perfect stops for pictures. The food provided was so great and fresh. Definitely our favorite tour in Florence!"
* A traveler said: "we enjoyed the convenient day trip, excellent guides. We highly recommend the trip to people visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "Giada was incredibly knowledgeable. She was very personable and approachable. Tour was on time and we were not rushed. Had a wonderful time. Tha k you."
* A traveler said: "We loved zooming around the Tuscan countryside, and our guide was super fun and personable. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Christian and Alec made this such a unique experience getting to see all of the vintage vespas and fiats and their knowledge they shared with us on the history. I was nervous to ride at first, but they helped make sure you were comfortable and did a test ride before going out on the streets of Tuscany. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
Desde Florencia: Excursión de vino y aceite en grupos pequeños por la Toscana con una comida típica de la región
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Our guide, Veronica, provided many insights that increased our appreciation of Chianti and Super Tuscan wines and of olive oil. Our meal at a picturesque was lovely!"
Viaje de medio día a Pisa desde Florencia incluyendo entrada preferente a la Torre Inclinada de Pisa
* A traveler said: "This was a very enjoyable tour. The ride was in a newer, clean Mercedes that was very comfortable and driven by a safe driver. When we arrived in Pisa we were greeted by our guide who took us to the Leaning Tower and told us the history of how it came to be. We then went inside the cathedral and she explained a lot of history about it. She was with the group (a nice small group of 4) for approximately an hour then there was time to do independent walking around the area before it was time to climb the tower. I found the area amazing. It was really beautiful. I don't know if it's because of the pandemic, the time of year, or that it was a Monday, but it wasn't too crowded. The tour left Florence at 1:30. My only suggestion to Viator is to leave earlier in the day. We ran into very heavy traffic on the return leaving Pisa around 5:20 and not getting back to the pickup/dropoff location until a little after 7."
Evite las colas Excursión en grupos reducidos a la Galería de la Academia y la Galería de los Uffizi de Florencia
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide was thoroughly immersed in the history of the artifacts and paintings. Highly recommend."
Evite las colas: recorrido a pie en grupo reducido por la Florencia renacentista incluyendo la Galería de la Academia
* A traveler said: "I like how the tour took us around and how our guide Antoinella was so passionate and telling us stories of how Florence like was in the past till how it became the Florence of today. It really helped us to appreciate the City of Florence even more when we are here."
* A traveler said: "Christy did an amazing job on this food tour!! All of the places we went had amazing food to taste and made it a unique experience. She even suggested where to eat for dinner and helped me make a reservation. Great tour and time spent with Christy!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative, and provided historical perspective. She also was able to answer our many questions."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Laura. She was wonderful and made the whole experience educational, fun, and personal. We did a number of tours and found that the best tours were given by the best guides. Laura certainly fit that description."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides were very knowledgeable and we learned a lot! There’s so much to see in the Uffizi but Sylvia gave us a great overview and was very funny."
* A traveler said: "Giacomo was very knowledgeable in much of the history of Florence, and Italy. Susanna was also very helpful. They were both fun, charming Italians. They have someone making a line so its an extra bonus, within "skip the line". I would recommend booking with this company."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see Florence! The private tour provides a more personal experience and Simona was a great guide!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour with a wonderful guide! She told us a lot, showed us the highlights of the city, stayed calm when we were late:-) Biking is an excellent way to get to know a city. Bikes were fine, Florence is flat, so topcondition not needed. Highly recommend flat tire bikes and thanks again Chiara!"
* A traveler said: "Ben was our tour guide. He was amazing, well spoken, and very knowledgeable. The wineries you visit each have their own personality. BEAUTIFUL landscapes, worth every penny. Do this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Had the most wonderful time! Julio our tour guide was FANTASTIC! Full of knowledge and good humour. We were entertained the entire trip. This half day tour gave us plenty of time to explore Pisa and miracle square. Pick up and meeting times are all very clear and easy to follow. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Arzo was so engaging. She got everyone interested and excited about the artists and the art! I would totally refer her to friends and family because she brought us to the most important pieces for the time that was allotted in each museum."
* A traveler said: "Gabriele was an amazing tour guide. His English is perfect! He was helpful and very patient. I would recommend Flo Rent to anyone of all ages. It’s safe and enjoyable. The e-bikes are the only way to see Florence! Tim and Cindy"
* A traveler said: "Really great tour! We had a great time with Martina and it was very informative and fun! She also gave us great food recommendations!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Excursiones de un día
- Tours de medio día
- Tours de un día completo
- Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio (Mercado de San Ambrosio)
- Puerto de Livorno - Atracciones de Florencia
- Iglesia de Santa Maria della Spina
- Gran Sinagoga de Florencia
- Palacio Pitti Galería Palatina
- Museo del Bargello (Museo Nazionale del Bargello)
- Torre Guinigi
- Palacio Pitti (Palazzo Pitti)
- Mercado de San Lorenzo
- Capillas de los Medici
- Fuente de Neptuno
- Palazzo Davanzati
- Piazza di Santa Maria Novella
- Cementerio de Pisa
- Museo Casa di Dante
- Cantera de Mármol de Carrara
- Museo Leonardiano di Vinci
- Piazza dell'Anfiteatro
- Baptisterio (Battistero)
- Cosas que hacer en Siena
- Cosas que hacer en Florencia
- Cosas que hacer en Pisa
- Cosas que hacer en San Gimignano
- Cosas que hacer en Chianti
- Cosas que hacer en Livorno
- Cosas que hacer en Umbria
- Cosas que hacer en Emilia-Romaña
- Cosas que hacer en Piamonte y Liguria
- Cosas que hacer en Bolonia
- Cosas que hacer en Lago de Bolsena
- Cosas que hacer en Asís
- Cosas que hacer en Lazio
- Cosas que hacer en Véneto
- Cosas que hacer en Lombardía