Véneto Cruceros y veleros
240 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Great translation and timing at each island! Would highly recommend. I was traveling there with my other half for the weekend!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and professional. We enjoyed the places she took us. The gondola ride was just the right length."
* A traveler said: "Fun shared gondola ride. Had the full 30 minutes along beautiful side canals and a few dramatic pop outs onto the grand canal. Good value only if there are only one or two of you."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! We were in Italy for our honeymoon and we have always dreamed of taking a gondola ride in Venice. The musicians were great and we could not have asked for anything more romantic."
* A traveler said: "Travelled with 2 friends. It was very easy to meet up with our gondolier and everything was arranged for us. The trip was really nice and there weren't many other gondolas in our path as well which was surprising considering it was summer. Would recommend this particular route to other travellers to Venice."
* A traveler said: "Classic Venice experience by seeing the sights via Gondola. Fun ride, excellent history, and drinking some Prosecco never hurts. FYI, the Prosecco tasting is two small bottles and two paper cups to drink while you ride, so don't expect anything too fancy there."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful , relaxing ride , seemed longer than 30 minutes and no waiting time . We rode it the day after the initial booked day due to rain the day we planned it . Called that day to rescheduled and they accommodated us ."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable about the history of the architecture, and it was lovely being on on the water"
* A traveler said: "Excellent but no thanks to Viator. Our confirmation stated to be at gondola stop at 12:00 where we would meet a rep. We were there at 11:45, by 12 still no show from Viator rep. I asked a gondolier who kindly helped us out, took us to another stop and we had a lovely trip."
* A traveler said: "Watching the glass blower at work was a lovely experience. The streets of Burano are pretty and make a relaxing change from the beautiful intensity of Venice. We had a terrific guide who booked a great restaurant for lunch and since we were a small group we all dined together and enjoyed his advice on local cuisine. A great day out!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice ride thru canals and main water way ..love it ,boat was clean and enjoyed it a great deal ,must do"
* A traveler said: "Francesca was amazing!!!! Phenomenal tour and overall lovely day visiting murano, Burano and Mazzorbo. Best tour in Venice!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience for our family! We arrived 20 minutes early and had no problem locating the meeting spot."
* A traveler said: "Ketty was very knowledgeable and went above and beyond to make the tour more enjoyable. Mateo our captain of the boat was very courteous and helpful. Over all a very good experience. We end up buying a beautiful Murano base, for our house. We looking forward to receive it in a few weeks"
* A traveler said: "This tour couldn't have been any better. My husband and I were very pleased and it made our anniversary fantastic and very memorable. I highly recommend this tour. The singer and accordion player were fantastic. It was the highlight of our time in Venice."
* A traveler said: "Had a ride scheduled for night time, it was perfect! our person was giving us information through out the ride + gave us a blanket b/c it was cold outside. The restaurant that followed was very tasteful! I would recommend to anyone that is having to have a romantic night!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides had wonderful Knowledge about the city; they were personable, humorous and had excellent English! We booked the tour on our first day and it really provided us with a secure grasp of the culture, heritage and layout of the city. The canal boat tour was glorious!"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun! The accordion player and the singer were like two Italian Uncles entertaining us! The experience was fantastic! I would recommend this experience!"
Crucero por el Canal de Venecia de 2 horas: Gran Canal y canales secretos en barco para grupos pequeños
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and just what we were looking for. Nice chance to explore outside of city center and check out other areas. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and extremely friendly. Shared tour but ended up being private as noone else was on the boat. 10/10!"
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was amazing. Tommaso was more interesting and engaging than we could have hoped for. The cruise itself was fantastic for 2 main reasons. First was how much calmer the boat traffic and water are. Second was that it allowed us to see so many areas that would not be easily accessible. This was a great trip. Thank you Tommaso…"
* A traveler said: "A great tour with a great tour guide! Gina is authentic Venetian and proud of it! She has a great sense of humor and is very knowledgeable in the history and culture."
* A traveler said: "I liked that the tour was well organized and offered the chance to see a bit of every island. We had a short demonstration of Murano glass work and then we were free to visit the islands. Personally I was happy with what I got for the price payed - it would have been a hassle to do this trip by myself with the vaporetto. For those who want to stay more on each island, I would recommend one island per day, otherwise it can get extremely long and tiring."
* A traveler said: "Must try. Very reasonable. Everything was as expected. Boat has an open view if you want to enjoy scenery."
* A traveler said: "This was a very good tour. We arrived about 10 minutes late so we missed the guided tour of Doge's Palace and met up with the group for the 2nd part of tour - St. Mark's Basilica. Our guide was very nice and super informative. We really learned a lot from her tour. The third leg was a short Gondola ride which was good enough to check it off my bucket list without breaking the bank. The tour company gave us the tickets for the tour we missed and we were able to go in ourselves and explore at our leisure. I would definitely recommend!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cruceros al atardecer
- Cruceros con almuerzo
- Cruceros con cena
- Cruceros con escalas
- Cruceros de día
- Cruceros turísticos
- Excursiones por la costa
- Paseos en barco por el canal
- Paseos en veleros
- Recorridos en góndola
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Campo Santa Margherita
- Puente de la Academia (Ponte dell'Accademia)
- San Polo
- Scuola de San Giovanni Evangelista
- Campo San Bartolomeo
- Abano Terme
- Palacio de la Gran Guardia (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)
- Villa Bárbaro
- Islas venecianas
- Lago Misurina
- Porta Borsari
- Casa de Marco Polo
- Piazza dei Signori
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Iglesia de San Zeno Maggiore
- Scuola Grande di San Rocco (Escuela Grande de San Rocco)
- Santa María Gloriosa (Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari)
- Basílica de San Antonio - Atracciones en Venecia
- Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)
- Cosas que hacer en Venecia
- Cosas que hacer en Vicenza
- Cosas que hacer en Padua
- Cosas que hacer en Treviso
- Cosas que hacer en Verona
- Cosas que hacer en Emilia-Romaña
- Cosas que hacer en Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Cosas que hacer en Istria
- Cosas que hacer en Ferrara
- Cosas que hacer en Módena
- Cosas que hacer en Piran
- Cosas que hacer en Lombardía
- Cosas que hacer en Alpes austríacos
- Cosas que hacer en Toscana
- Cosas que hacer en Alpes suizos