Durante su estancia en el puerto de Freeport, disfrute de un día en el arrecife de Deadman en Grand Bahama. Pase la mañana o la tarde, esta zona ofrece playas de arena blanca, aguas tranquilas y cristalinas y posibilidad de hacer esnórquel, sin multitudes. El arrecife se encuentra justo en la orilla y, con el equipo de buceo, podrá ver peces tropicales, corales coloridas, tortugas marinas y mariscos.
Excursión a la costa de Gran Bahama a Deadman's Reef
Pase una mañana o una tarde relajada en la aislada playa de arena blanca
Observa tortugas, peces o delfines mientras buceas en Deadman's Reef
Alimentos y bebidas disponibles en el bar de la playa (gastos propios).
Cubierto por la política sin preocupaciones de Viator: retorno a tiempo garantizado a su barco
Después de reunirse con su guía en el puerto de cruceros de Freeport, suba al autobús y se embarcará en un recorrido de 20 km (12 millas) hacia el arrecie de Deadman. Después del recorrido panorámico, llegará a la inmaculada orilla del arrecie de Deadman, en la costa sudoccidental de la zona menos transitada de Grand Bahama. Disfrute de esta pintoresca playa de Bahamas, sin las multitudes y los ruidosos vendedores que encontrará en las playas más conocidas de la isla.
Disfrute como quiera de tres horas en esta playa de paraíso. Relájese y tome el sol en la arena, nadar en las cálidas y cristalinas aguas o atrévase a hacer esnórquel en los arrecifes. Su guía le proporcionará una máscara, un tubo y aletas para que pueda ver la vida que hay bajo el mar. Nade entre peces tropicales y corales vivas y mantenga los ojos bien abiertos para poder observar otras especies marinas, como las tortugas marinas o incluso delfines.
De vuelta en la orilla, hay un bar en la playa y un restaurante, donde podrá comprar comida y bebidas, como hamburguesas, perritos calientes, ensaladas de langosta y mucho más. Cuando termine su tiempo en el arrecie de Deadman, volverá a su autobús y le llevarán de vuelta a su crucero.
Excursión por la costa sin preocupaciones:
Nos aseguraremos de que regrese puntualmente al puerto de Freeport después de esta excursión. En el raro caso de que su barco haya zarpado, le organizaremos el transporte al puerto de la próxima escala. Además, si su barco se retrasa y no puede asistir a esta excursión, recibirá el reembolso íntegro. Para obtener todos los detalles, consulte nuestros términos y condiciones.
This was one of the best excursions I have ever experienced. We came in a little behind schedule as we were on the Carnival Dream. When we arrived we were quickly upgraded to a catamaran sailing excursion. The staff and captain of the Bootlegger were all very friendly and knowledgeable. We enjoyed the experience and would highly recommend this excursion to anyone looking for an exciting adventure.
- Our trip was suppose to be approximately 4 hours, but we ended up only having 2.5 - 3 hours from the time we were scheduled to get picked up to the time we got dropped off with no explanation.
- Our group was not comfortable with swimming, so I made sure that there was going to be a guide with us the whole time, taking us out to and from the reef. The representative at Viator, after confirming with the local business, told me that there would be someone taking us to and from the reef but when I got there we were told that they don't provide that service. Only half of our group felt comfortable swimming out but because it was our first time and we didn't have a guide, we weren't able to make it to the other side of the reef where we were told to go, because of the limited time we had. The only reason I booked this excursion is because I was told that there would be someone guiding us the whole time, I knew that my group didn't feel comfortable going on their own.
- The ticket we received clearly stated that we were going to Paradise Cove but it got changed last minute to Crystal beach, also without an explanation. The only comment I received was that the reef was the same at this beach. There was only one other family at the beach, so it felt a bit too secluded.
- The van that we were picked up in was very run down, the seats were falling apart. I didn't expect a very fancy van by any means but I did not see any write about this in the reviews, someone even got picked up in a limousine!
- Only positive is that the driver waited for us even though our ship experienced delays when we got to the port which I also checked with them beforehand about and the driver was friendly.
- Only book here if you feel comfortable snorkeling on your own, you will NOT have someone swimming with you to and from the reef and beware of the tour guide/ driver cutting the excursion time short!
We looked at a few different sites for a snorkeling tour. This was advertised as the cheapest. That's because when you arrive at the beach they charge EACH person an additional $15 that is not figured into the cost that is advertised. don't let the cheaper prices fool you
We booked this tour outside of the cruise ship and we were very pleased. We were the only ones on our ship that booked the early morning tour on Viator. When we debarked, there was someone at the dock waiting for us. Our guide drove us to Deadman's Reef which was about a 30 minute car ride. When we arrived, we were the only tourist there. We had to pay an 11 per person admission fee for use of the beach. All snorkeling equipment was included in the price of the tour except for the required flotation devise. We rented the flotation devise from the beach area which also required a deposit but was refunded upon the return of the flotation. The beach was great and it was easy access to the reefs. I must say, it was wonderful having the beach to ourselves without a lot of others people around. The water was beautiful and clear. We saw a lot of pretty coral and fish and the sandy beach was great. As we were leaving, three bus loads of people were pulling up to snorkel. So glad we had the early morning tour booked as we loved having the beach to ourselves. There were lockers, dressing rooms, restrooms and food available. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend this tour.
It was great! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The people we went through watched our stuff for us while we were out in the water. The actual beach and coral were great. We saw a sea turtle and stingray. They also had a artificial reef where we could see all kinds of fish. This was the second time I have done this and would definitely do it a third time!
It was a Great Tour - Especially because the Driver was Funny and had very interesting information about the Island. We enjoyed the Snorkeling and the fact that the Equipment was included in the Tour. A Good Value. From Daytona Beach, Fl.
The snokeling was awesome! It could have been a lot better had the mouth pieces not had holes in them.. They were constantly feeling with water. We saw some amazing fish and reef and some turtles. Just take your own gear!
Garantizamos el precio más bajo en las más de 200 000 experiencias que vendemos. Si encuentra el mismo producto a un precio inferior en los tres días posteriores a la reserva o durante la estancia, le reembolsaremos la diferencia.
Es fácil hacerlo
Recopila la información
Adjunta el número de tu reserva de Viator o el número de referencia del itinerario y el documento de prueba del precio más bajo que has encontrado.